Cecilie

MOC: Cecilie's collectible minifig vigs, series 7

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I made these back in September, and sort of rushed to finish them so I could bring them to the LEGO Fan Weekend in Skærbæk, Denmark. Unfortunately, the quality has somewhat suffered if you ask me :tongue:. I'm sort of happy with some of them though...

And of course, the reason I haven't posted them online yet, is that I've been extremely busy since then... But now, finally, here they are!

8208498641_eb38b38510_z.jpg

8209588794_b8738c3207_z.jpg

8208498931_e8e1f4bced_z.jpg

8208499091_31d58e5732_z.jpg

8209589376_b701037eb5_z.jpg

8209589520_fb6813be59_z.jpg

8209589718_0a9a3100bb_z.jpg

From the display in Skærbæk:

8209603722_9e293d1892_z.jpg

8208514325_94d7831eb5_z.jpg

Mega assembly:

8209604326_bbe9ae5d5f_c.jpg

Check out the rest on flickr :sweet:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Wow! Very creative.

You just gave me an idea how I can display my collection of minifigures, especially those minifigures that doesn't fit in the city theme.

I love them, just like the rest of your minifig vigs. That's an excellent way to display the CMFs and you're very creative.

Wow! Very creative.

You just gave me an idea how I can display my collection of minifigures, especially those minifigures that doesn't fit in the city theme.

Thanks :sweet:. The CMFs desvere to be displayed with style :grin:

I love them, just like the rest of your minifig vigs. That's an excellent way to display the CMFs and you're very creative.

Thank you :blush:

I am again having a hard time picking a favorite, but that Space Marine vig is very wow to me :wub:

Does it remind you of something? :grin:

You are really good at these little vignettes, it's amazing how much detail you can put in that small of space! Are you done with Series 8 yet? Already planning Series 9 and 10 (from the leaked pics)?

Nice work! :thumbup:

-Sci

Love the swimmer girl's one especially, great use for the pistols! :thumbup: Nice way to display your CMFs... I'd probably try it but I'm not one to keep things built for long... :laugh:

Nice how they can all fit on top of each other too, great job!

You are really good at these little vignettes, it's amazing how much detail you can put in that small of space! Are you done with Series 8 yet? Already planning Series 9 and 10 (from the leaked pics)?

Nice work! :thumbup:

-Sci

Whoah, slow down! It's going too fast :sing:. No, I'm not done with series 8 yet, haven't even started yet, in fact... LEGO are making these too fast for me!!! :tongue:. Hehe, but thanks, I'm having fun trying to cram in as many details as I can :laugh:

Love the swimmer girl's one especially, great use for the pistols! :thumbup: Nice way to display your CMFs... I'd probably try it but I'm not one to keep things built for long... :laugh:

Nice how they can all fit on top of each other too, great job!

Thanks :sweet:. I'm quite pleased with the use of the pistols :grin:. Making them fit together like a shelf was the whole point when I started out with series 1, which is why they all have a standardized size :wink:. But that standard is giving me headaches sometimes :wacko:

:laugh: More great vigs! I don't know how you keep doing, but they're all perfect as usual.

Thank you, and I'm not sure how I keep going myself, it has become quite the never-ending project :tongue:

Very nice job, Cecilie. Keep the ideas flowing! You will definitely be putting your vig building talent into practice in the very very near future. I promise you.

What I always wonder when thinking of your CMF vigs (and that is quite often) is if you keep all these vigs assembled!? I would love to do something like that, but the part count keeps blowing my mind.

This is cool! My wife recently told me that I need to find a better way to display my minifigs and this is so far the best setup I've seen to date. Now I need to come up with some ideas of my own :)

Very nice job, Cecilie. Keep the ideas flowing! You will definitely be putting your vig building talent into practice in the very very near future. I promise you.

Oh oh! I wonder what that could be!? :look::grin:

What I always wonder when thinking of your CMF vigs (and that is quite often) is if you keep all these vigs assembled!? I would love to do something like that, but the part count keeps blowing my mind.

Yes...

8209604326_bbe9ae5d5f_c.jpg

This is cool! My wife recently told me that I need to find a better way to display my minifigs and this is so far the best setup I've seen to date. Now I need to come up with some ideas of my own :)

Thank you :sweet:. Thinking up ideas is the fun part :grin:

First post! Been reading for ages but i finally thought i should sign up and say that these are fantastic!

This is a fantastic idea and very well executed. Keep up the great work!

These are so awesome! They all look so nice, but my favorite might have to be the Swimmer's vig. And wow, those vigs look even better altogether! You've got quite a lot of them. Great job and I look forward to seeing these for future series! :thumbup:

First post! Been reading for ages but i finally thought i should sign up and say that these are fantastic!

This is a fantastic idea and very well executed. Keep up the great work!

I'm honoured :blush:

These are so awesome! They all look so nice, but my favorite might have to be the Swimmer's vig. And wow, those vigs look even better altogether! You've got quite a lot of them. Great job and I look forward to seeing these for future series! :thumbup:

Thanks :sweet:. Quite a lot indeed... 16 figs pr series, 7 series built so far = 112 vigs... wow, have I really built that many? *huh*

Love seeing the new vignettes! The only one I have a slight nitpick is the dark knight, his castle doesn't look very dark. Other than that they all look very fitting to the fig and very well detailed :classic:

:look: Minifigure Month? :excited::grin:

It's impressive that you keep them all built! I don't think there's anyway I could do that!

Edited by Kai NRG

Love seeing the new vignettes! The only one I have a slight nitpick is the dark knight, his castle doesn't look very dark. Other than that they all look very fitting to the fig and very well detailed :classic:

Maybe he just turned dark, hasn't had time to paint his castle black yet :look::tongue:

Love them all!, was really hard to chose, but my favorite is probably the space marine! Can't wait to see the next series!

For some reason I see more details in the pictures than in real life :sweet:

Come closer then :laugh: