Sign in to follow this  
The Joker1

SH-CCC The Death Of Batman! Issue 291

Hi everyone.

I have been searching for a long time now, trying to find a truely insparational comic cover. Eventually i found this. I spent about 20 mins sorting the peices for the photo, And then after I put all the peices back I realised I frogot to include the trees so I had to do it all over again.

8193312805_3104f9cd38_c.jpg

wwq 001 by Joker 789, on Flickr

Original cover-

batcover.jpg#

Any feedback would be greatly appeciated.

I was wondering about the mish-mash of coloured plates until I saw the real cover......not bad at all 'The Joker1'......Bat-brick On ! :wink:

Great cover! The only thing I think could be improved is the stance of the villains - maybe you could try bending them over slightly? They don't convey the same expression as the actual cover amazingly. Still, great job!!!

Looks great, shame this contest wasn't next year because then you would have had a white batman instead of your custom one, I do like your custom batman though, I'd have never thought of using that piece for batmans ears

Edited by Kez

@LT cheers Im glad you liked it. I wanted to make the paint resemble an x but I sadly couldnt with the size I made it.

@Santaduckz You may be right, If at some point I may reasebmle the setup and fiddle around with it.

@Kez I was thinking the same thing, The white cowel would be really useful here. Also I agree the tecnique is unusual though it is not my own, I think I saw It on another moc somewhere else and used it subconciously. :wink:

Thanks for all the comments guys, And best of luck to everyone in the contest :classic: .

It looked very peculiar until I saw the original cover and then it looked truly inspired. I can see exactly where you were going with that. It is very fitting. I should look into more Batman covers.

Good luck in the contest!

Thanks, Im glad you like it. I agree without any sort of speech bubbles or text it's somewhat dificult to understand whats happening. :)

Edited by The Joker1

Nice cover :thumbup:

I like the Joker's red paint and the red "X" on the grave! :blush:

Thanks I'm glad you like it :classic: . I knew as soon as I saw the cover I had finally found a use for the bucket peice :sweet: . I'm only dissapointed I couldnt find a paint brush peice :sadnew: .

Cheers