Admiral Croissant

Tournament of Retribution III Official Signups

I want to do this, but I have a problem: I have no bluecoats, and only new redcoats, yes, I can make some stickers but it's not the same thing. And I don't know if I prefer bluecoats and redcoats. Must I build a story about my figure, and if so must he be be a (if I chose a sailor) sailor?

Questions should be asked in the rules thread, not in this one. Nevertheless, let me answer your question.

You have three weeks to find/buy a bluecoat soldier, otherwise I'd recommend you to use a decal.

It just has to feature one bluecoat, but of course you could lay the focus on an enemy avatar of which you do have the torso.

You don't have to think of a story surrounding your minifig, but we will probably get to know him through the comics.

Finally, I can recommend you to choose the Bluecoat side.

We drink just as much as the redcoats, but the difference is that we do get our senses back in the morning and kick them drunkard's @sses, you'll see!

Finally, I can recommend you to choose the Bluecoat side.

We drink just as much as the redcoats, but the difference is that we do get our senses back in the morning and kick them drunkard's @sses, you'll see!

Aye, we're not sober yet in the morning. We saves that up for the afternoon, after the aforementioned @ss kicking. 'Cos then we comes after ye, bluecoat scum, and the Redcoats will laugh last! Har har har!

Won't fill this thread with further non-sign-up-or-question posts, but c'mon, Redcoat honour had to be defended here!

Not quite true Admiral! I dont drink almoust at all, and i prefer wine over rum. Atleast i know how gentlemens drink and behave. :hmpf_bad:

Captain Becker

I guess I will have to do this!

1) Commander Law, but I would be like to be called Colonel or Sergeant (depending on which one I get;) Brickington

2) Redcoats

3) Colonel, Sergeant, or Soldier

1) Skaforhire

2) Bluecoats

3)Surgeon (Sailmaker or ropemaker)

Edited by SkaForHire

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrighty then! I will inlist. Permission to come aboard.

1 Soundwave

2 REDCOATS

3 Sergeant , Sailor, Solider

Edited by soundwave_sw

Let's join the fun!

1) MstrOfPppts

2) Redcoats

3) Quartermaster, Sailor, Soldier

Commander Red Hat, leader of the red team and ready to beat the blue team into a bloody red something.

I bring a bag of tricks and I like ice cream.

Do I need a further introduction? :laugh:

Bring it on ya blue whimps! :pirate_skel1:

Oh sorry, I got a bit carried away, must respect the rules:

1. Commander Red Hat

2. Red coats

3. Commander

Kurigan

Red Coats

Blacksmith (gunner, sailor)

Alaways just liked red better and I wanna play with fire in this one :)

1) Blackar

2) Redcoat

3) Soldier (or Sailor... or something else...)

So much cannon fodder signing up already. :sweet:

You just dont know what you have just stepped into my friend! :devil_laugh:

Indeed! What will happen if there are more candidates than ranks? :look:

I think there could be more Soldiers and Sailors and Powder Monkeys etc. than only one. Just my 5 cents. :imperialguard_commander1: And more recruits to this bloody battle means: Much more FUN! :moar:

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Indeed, most of the ranks are not assigned to one person only. What's wrong with two cartographers?

Besides, they are for the roleplaying in the comics and fun. And something else, maybe.. :wink:

You probably meant: 'What's wrong with two blue cartographers?'. Nothing wrong, in fact. But I think we both agree that reddies, whatever their rank, are wrong. So yeah, the red cartographer is wrong, as all the red team :tongue:

Good to see you have a clear view of things, Mr Wright. There's obviously no shame in admitting you cannot handle the task of cartographer on your own. After all, that is to be expected of a bluecoat...

Edited by Mr Spielbrick

(...) There's obviously no shame in admitting you cannot handle the task of cartographer on your own. (...)

you are quite right there Mr Spielbrick, the task one single bluecoat cartographer is heavy... you know, the size of our empire is astonishing!.

We demand to many cartographer to cover it... instead of... you, for example... mapping the open sea.... daaah! :facepalm:

..... ahhhh sorry.... I forget... you are a REDCOAT, you usually made mistakes like that!

I think we all agree not to take the Redcoats too seriously.

Edited by Grimmbeard

Allright enough babbling already :pirate:

I'd rather have this topic for Sign ups only. Of course you can always put your anger into a MOC or comic :pir-wink:

Perhaps we'll soon make a thread for this kind of talking and for small comics.

1. Deathdog

2. Bluecoat

3. Captain, Soldier, Blacksmith, whipping boy

Edited by Deathdog

1) Purpearljellyblob

2) Redcoat

3) Cooper, Blacksmith, or the next highest rank available.

Edited by Purpearljellyblob