CopMike

EB SW Xmas raffle 2012

Very last minute! Hope I'm not too late! :grin:

Too late.

Hope i get to enter it.

Not entered.
Hope I did not miss the boat...

Boat missed.

It always puzzles me how hard it seems to read the actual post about a competiton :hmpf_bad: ! Missed entry times, to large picture, became a member after the set date ..........

On the bright side - 165 cool entries in the raffle :wub: ! Well done everyone!

So the chance of winning is 72/165, about 43,6%. Not bad for that effort.

The prizes:

Winner 1: sw361.jpgsw392.jpgsw405.jpgsw418.jpgsw413.jpg

Winner 2: sw406.jpgsw374.jpgsw387.jpgsw411.jpgsw417.jpg

Winner 3: sw404.jpgsw407.jpgsw421.jpgsw420.jpgsw414.jpg

and as extra topping on the cake - the 3 winners on the 24th each also get one sw402.jpg!

If you win you´ll send me a pm with your name and adress in this format:

Name

Adress

Country

and please dont write Name before your actual name, Adress before the actual adress and so on!! I´ll will copy/paste and that will make my work bigger than needed when sending out 72 packages. If you have any special requests, like having it insured at your own expense, include that info also.

This info will be repeated on the calender page also from december 1st.

Now good luck everyone :thumbup: !

Wow it's awesome how there is something for everyone in each set of prizes whether you like PT or OT, and Jabba! :excited:

Thanks Copmike!

I have a question about this. Will it be possible to trade? If I were to win, for exapmle, Prize 1, and I didn't need a fig from that pack, would I be able to trade it with another winner?

WOW that is some serious cool prizes! :wub:

Thank you Copmike for making this December month extra exiting and good luck to all!

I have a question about this. Will it be possible to trade? If I were to win, for exapmle, Prize 1, and I didn't need a fig from that pack, would I be able to trade it with another winner?

You're the guy who essentially gets store credit for Christmas every year, aren't you?

The appropriate question is, "CopMike, how can I thank you enough for your generosity?"

You can trade with another winner. Just hook up and then both of you mention the switch in your adress pm´s. And if I get it wrong anyway you´ll have to sort it out yourselfs.

You're the guy who essentially gets store credit for Christmas every year, aren't you?

The appropriate question is, "CopMike, how can I thank you enough for your generosity?"

And you're the guy who always points out everyone's faults, right? :tongue: Let's just end this discussion now before it leads to mass bashing. Yes, I forgot to thank CopMike for the generous offer, so I'm doing it now: Thanks a lot CopMike, it's really great to have a chance of winning these great figures! :cry_happy:

Edited by Bricktooth

Thank you for the raffle, CopMike. It was a lot of fun. And good luck to all the participants!

Thanks CopMike for organizing this Raffle with amazing ceations. Good luck to all partecipants :wink:

Thank you thank you thank you! :D

Of course Windu's in the pack with all of the girls, whom I don't particularly care for... <_<

Awesome! :)

I checked PM system and I don't seem to be able to send em yet. I guess it is related to # of posts?

Awesome! :)

I checked PM system and I don't seem to be able to send em yet. I guess it is related to # of posts?

Yes, you need 10 posts. But don´t go bananas and post away, you can do it with style & quality :wink: !

165 entries, "Most impressive!"

Thank you very much CopMike for organising this yet again :classic:

Amazing prizes, and awesome entries. Good luck to everyone. :thumbup:

Yes, you need 10 posts. But don´t go bananas and post away, you can do it with style & quality :wink: !

Indeed. I posted few times in welcome forum, made couple revelant posts. I just refuse to do 100% pointless posts.

Indeed.
Great stuff!

Much thanks for putting up this contest, great prizes. Good luck all.

Great prizes, good luck everyone and thanks for this raffle! :)

Thanks! Now all of you - go and get yourself an avatar picture, it looks crappy without one! Maybe something Xmassy :wink: ?