LeeMcG

MOC: Christ Church Spitalfields

Just a little update. I'm pleased to say that this MOC is now on display in the Stratford (UK) Lego store. Thanks for all the help and guidance here. This is only my 2nd real MOC so I really appreciate the help. My 5 year old boys now think I'm famous!

Congratulations. I noticed you said "boys", as in plural. I am flat out with one girl that age, let alone two boys. Anyway, they should be proud of their dad.

Thanks for the kind words. Yes that's twin boys. One told a random customer that their "daddy made that".

Good church. Well detailed and realistic model.

It's a smaller-than-minifig scale (not sure of the right way to describe the scale, it's much larger than normal microscale stuff) model of the church in London where I had my wedding reception last year.

The scale between microscale and minifigure is called "Midi-scale". The term has only officially been used for Star Wars, but I consider many other sets to be this scale.

This is very well done. I like the new spire but I also agree that you should drop the wedges one or two studs to close the gap at the bottom.

Amazing work LeeMcG...​and to have your work displayed publicly is a great achievement!