Lovely architecture, once again. Also brilliant trees, especially because I suck at building them. Also a interesting base. I think you could have included a interior for the grove itself or a something else as its purpose is a bit underrepresented in my opinion. Great nevertheless!

Lovely architecture, once again. Also brilliant trees, especially because I suck at building them. Also a interesting base. I think you could have included a interior for the grove itself or a something else as its purpose is a bit underrepresented in my opinion. Great nevertheless!

I was trying to combine the Challenge Build with my character's history/title "Keeper of the Sacred Grove". The Grove is quite a bit larger than the build itself, and the grove itself is not ordered in rows as you would expect a grove of fruit trees to be, but more random, and diverse - hence the multiple different types of trees. The site itself is sacred, hence the construction of the shrine long ago and the planting of the grove, but the Elves view the trees and soil to be more sacred than the shrine itself.

Really nice entry! the curves are especially great! your photos coudl do with some light me thinks but overall great

brick on!

~Legonardo

Edited by Legonardo

I saw this a few days ago, but wouldn't comment because I know some guys hate it if people are commenting on older posts. But someone solved my problems, so perfect :laugh:

I looked for moments (almost an iternity) to the white building. It's so perfect! With the white statues, the shape, just everything!

Once I could move my eyes again, I discovered there are a lot other nice details as well (like the smoke above the campfire, the tents, ...)

So great job!! :thumbup: