TheBrickAvenger

The Spanish Fort

Another great & realistic creation from you!Job well done!The palm and overall detailing is simply stunning .The water makes a wavey effect on the island :pir-classic:

The question is how did they go on the island without any boat?

Sea turtles perhaps? :pir_laugh2:

This is beautiful! The water effect and the base are superb. :wub:

Great job! Very realistic looking little fort and I love the cannon! :thumbup:

Excellent rock work. This would make a perfect Pirate set.

I like the two color approach on the tree.

Nice little build. I very much like the tree and the use of sand green on the fort.

What torsos are those?

Good built, I hope they have some supplies with them! Rocks effects is well made and I like the base too.

Love this MOC! The rocks are perfect! Do you plan on adding a dock or at least giving them a boat? And what do they do about food?

Thank you all for the nice comments :sweet:

What torsos are those?

They came from the set 9473 The Mines Of Moria (Goblin Torso) :wink:

Love this MOC! The rocks are perfect! Do you plan on adding a dock or at least giving them a boat? And what do they do about food?

Yes, if I have the opportunity in the future, there will be other conquistadors Moc ! :classic:

Simply stunning! I agree with commodore Big Cam - with few changes this one would be a nice one to turn into an official set, very inspirational :thumbup:

... as well as your other pirate MOCs :wink:

One question... I see that you gave them different typu of rifle. Where did you get them? These are not from Western series eiter...

Simply stunning! I agree with commodore Big Cam - with few changes this one would be a nice one to turn into an official set, very inspirational :thumbup:

... as well as your other pirate MOCs :wink:

One question... I see that you gave them different typu of rifle. Where did you get them? These are not from Western series eiter...

Those are "brickarms" muskets

I like it! I especially liked how you used the transparent studs as the ocean water, and how you actually used darker yellow bricks to represent the wet sand. Very creative!

Conquistadors are one of my favourite elements of the pirate theme. The torso works really well, a lot better than expected. The tree is also amazing. :wub:

This is one of the Imperial Armada's more modest outposts... Although, those men appear to be wearing the uniform issued at least two centuries ago, so 200 hundreds years later I'd assume the fort has been substantially upgraded. :pir-grin:

I assumed those were LOTR torsos, but I couldn't tell for sure. They work very well, at least in the scale that I see them. I may have to look into that.

Thanks for sharing.