Wow. Perfect. I love it, I don't agree with the sparseness comment about the bottom layer, to me that feels "old" and "spooky" like a thousand generations of soldiers came and went, and still the walls will stand echoing their memories through eternity.

Wow. Perfect. I love it, I don't agree with the sparseness comment about the bottom layer, to me that feels "old" and "spooky" like a thousand generations of soldiers came and went, and still the walls will stand echoing their memories through eternity.

Thank you, glad you like it :classic:

Great work SK. Not only the size is impressive, the details you´ve put in it are stunning. Like all the different ornamentation styles, the rockwork especially above the entrance, the elevator and much more. Also nice to see those elite guards in this moc again :wink: . Also, did you came up with this idea for the challenge when you were building for the valyrio challenge, because it´s a simular idea?!

Great work SK. Not only the size is impressive, the details you´ve put in it are stunning. Like all the different ornamentation styles, the rockwork especially above the entrance, the elevator and much more. Also nice to see those elite guards in this moc again :wink: . Also, did you came up with this idea for the challenge when you were building for the valyrio challenge, because it´s a simular idea?!

Thanks Ecclesiastes! I like to use the guards whenever possible :thumbup:

The idea did come during that time, once I get going on a certain idea or technique I usually use it several times in a row.

I almost did a multi-level build for our contest but decided that would undermine the strength of the wall :laugh:

Awesome entry SC!

It dos'nt look too ruined, though.

Thanks! The entryway is quite chipped by age and the floor is all cracked and rough, the bottom floor has

been preserved as I said in the description.

Thanks! The entryway is quite chipped by age and the floor is all cracked and rough, the bottom floor has

been preserved as I said in the description.

Yeah, I understand, but, you know, I can't see any of the pics except the front one, so I don't really know to well how ruined it looks inside. :grin:

Great design, you have a talent for great level builds.i love that each level could be expanded. super crisp photos aswell.

Yeah, I understand, but, you know, I can't see any of the pics except the front one, so I don't really know to well how ruined it looks inside. :grin:

Well that would it explain it :laugh:

Great design, you have a talent for great level builds.i love that each level could be expanded. super crisp photos aswell.

Thanks Rast :classic:

I really like the detailing on this build, it's so parts intensive but I think it paid off massively, especially in the floor and all your modified 1x1 plates. It has a very gothic feel. Your columns came out really well in the end, it was a great idea to make the whole thing modular. Superb build and very good presentation, good luck!

:classic:

I really like the detailing on this build, it's so parts intensive but I think it paid off massively, especially in the floor and all your modified 1x1 plates. It has a very gothic feel. Your columns came out really well in the end, it was a great idea to make the whole thing modular. Superb build and very good presentation, good luck!

:classic:

Thanks robuko! It's definitely my most parts intensive build yet :laugh: I learned about making stuff come apart in challenge III, if you don't photographing things is quite difficult when doing interiors :classic:

Wow! There's too much here to take it all in with one viewing! Amazing build! :classic:

Amazing build SK! Every Challenge, I try not to look at Challenge entries before I finish my own, but I always seem to see an entry early on where I think "well, I am definitely going to have to be at my best for this challenge" and this time it was yours. The three levels are great, but the bottom one is by far my favorite. You've done a great job with all the details on your cavern walls and pillars, my favorite part being the gallery windows. I also love the tents on the 2nd level and the carrying of the fish, and the lift on the top level is brilliant! You always have done a great job with your rock work and foliage. Awesome entry - definitely one of my favorites!

Not sure how I glossed over this one... The Stonehenge-ish entry is pretty sweet, but that guy chopping the tree is gonna need a bigger axe!

Amazing build SK! Every Challenge, I try not to look at Challenge entries before I finish my own, but I always seem to see an entry early on where I think "well, I am definitely going to have to be at my best for this challenge" and this time it was yours. The three levels are great, but the bottom one is by far my favorite. You've done a great job with all the details on your cavern walls and pillars, my favorite part being the gallery windows. I also love the tents on the 2nd level and the carrying of the fish, and the lift on the top level is brilliant! You always have done a great job with your rock work and foliage. Awesome entry - definitely one of my favorites!

Thanks :sweet: I ended up redoing the windows on the bottom floor and I'm glad I did :thumbup:

Wow really nicely done!!! Great use of that crane :)

Thanks, I'm somewhat surprised at the popularity of it, it seemed a logical thing to have though :classic:

Not sure how I glossed over this one... The Stonehenge-ish entry is pretty sweet, but that guy chopping the tree is gonna need a bigger axe!

Thanks, and he's just lopping the branches off, there's a pile next to him :wink: