Sign in to follow this  
markus1984

minifig vignette

Great work with the lighting, I like the ruined feel of the tower. :thumbup: Nice background tree as well!

Wow...

Very nicely done, the whole scene is just ..... perfect.. love the organic feel of the forest.. Figs are dark hero stuff, I mean, not shiny armour dudes , but more forest men .. Love the overal feel to it !!

Keep it up !!

grtz Saint

A great build. I like how you have posed the minifigs looking in different directions, it looks like they are exploring new territory. The one looking up at the tower is particularly good.

Overall, it feels like an area where not many minifigs go, with the overgrown path and damaged / rundown tower.

Just one thing that I don't feel is quite right. The lower part of the tower is still mostly intact, which seems out of place with the rest of the scene. Maybe make it look a bit more rundown?

Wow so relaxing! I really like your lighting effect ans especially the one who is starring at the top of the tower. Your wall effect is great too such as your base, very interesting! Well done.

Very nice scene ! Looks like the last ranger is thinking "did I just see something moving inside this tower?" !!

I really like your choice of minifigures, the tower build, and the green lighting. They all work together very nicely to create this vignette. It has a very powerful enchanted, yet somewhat dark forest feel to it.

Great figs, landscape, ruins, and posing :thumbup: The whole scene comes together nicely, I love seeing what people do with all the new LOTR pieces :classic:

Really nice build! Love the scene and fig posing (love the one looking at the ruined tower) :wub:

The green light gives an extra touch to it that makes it look even more beautiful :thumbup:

I love that ruined tower and the wandering band of men exploring the landscape. Keep up the good work. :classic:

This is an excellent vig! I love your ruined tower, the fig posing and all the vegetation is great, and the photography is cool, too. As to the figs: I'm experimenting with the very same thing (Rohan soldier torso with Eomer legs), so thanks for showing me a possible direction. :classic:

I think this is really cool. Lots of atmosphere but not too busy. What I love about it is that it allows the viewer to imagine their own story. Are they bandits sneaking back to thier hideout in the forest? Are they forestmen or hunters? Are they a group of scouts on their way to set an ambush or discover a hidden enemy fortress?

As previously mentioned, the rear guard looking up at the shattered tower gives the same impression. Has he seen something? Is he simply wondering what happened to the people that once lived there?

A very nice scene. Landscape is great, and the ruined wall looks fantastic (simple, yet effective in its function). The positioning of the minifig looking up the wall is great. Well done! :thumbup:

I like your moc :thumbup:

Edit: yes! It worked to write thumbsup and get a thumbsup!

Edited by Styrbjorn

Very nice! I like how one of them is looking up at the ruins. Very cool! :classic:

That's exaclty what caught my eye, great job!

Really nicely done, the lightning helps kick off some great looking minifigs. The merc / warband type force look is awesome sir.

people, I thank you for the great feedback and suggestions for improvement.

I was also very pleased that the efforts with the lightning has been well received, as it is my first attempt

with the lighting technic.

greetings