I don´t know yet if it will be a komatsu WA900 or WA800. The machine is big but the space between their huge wheels is very small (width). The part I like is finished... now the part I don´t like... 3 big L.A. , 2 small ones for steering, 1 XL motor, 3 normal ones, 2 receptors and a rechargeable batery, everything in a small place, only four days of work a fast MOC.

nv1696970.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCWiPq_8MK8&feature=channel&list=UL

Edited by jorgeopesi

A Spain AFOL said the same thing :rofl: I measured again and it is OK, as it is unfinished the perspective may confuse you, me and everybody else :laugh: I will measure for the third time in any case.

Edited by jorgeopesi

A Spain AFOL said the same thing :rofl: I measured again and it is OK, as it is unfinished the perspective may confuse you, me and everybody else :laugh: I will measure for the third time in any case.

on the real thing, the distance is about the same as a wheel. on your model, yu cant fit a wheel between them. :classic:

maybe just two studs? :classic:

Edited by matias bendtsen

make the distance between the wheels 2 studs longer :sweet:

Ah ok, I am going to finish it and let´s see the result, make two studs longer it isn´t a problem at all :laugh: if we need it.

If you could move that top rear motor so it is the same hight as the rest of the rear one that might give you enough room.

Alasdair I will try to do it...

VFrancigteam I love small places and big machines *huh* .

Legomuppet9 I haven´t got a large hand but my fingers are a little fat... for that my tools :laugh: .

A pic for you, if you're good there will be more, just kidding :rofl: .

manohy.jpg

Legomuppet9 I haven´t got a large hand but my fingers are a little fat... for that my tools :laugh: .

A pic for you, if you're good there will be more, just kidding :rofl: .

manohy.jpg

Oh right, ok :laugh:

Nice fake fake engine, but you could also give up the 12 cylinders and use only 6 or 8 real fake ones.

The real machine has a 12V engine so I try to use a 12V one, similar proportions, functions and features almost "similar" with Lego.

I have problems with the arm, it has to be perfect and to have a long travel and it is difficult to harmonize both :sad: , but it is the fun part too :rofl: . Thank you for comments dudes :thumbup: .