Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Mafia School: Police Infiltration - Day Five

8113269132_a9a21dc787_c.jpg

It is late at night and Kendra is walking through the hallway admiring some of her awards..

8113273469_b02deded35_c.jpg

"Ah, mine awards are of kindness!" she smiles to herself "with these at my strongest side I am feel ready to fight!"

But she hears a sound behind her!

"No!" she shouts "for it is because I have shining award for running faster! Aha!"

8113271211_78bce378d3_c.jpg

And she runs...

but the dark figure runs too...

8113269045_5fd511bb7d_c.jpg

...and predictably catches her, and slices off her head in a clean swoop, before running off into the night.

~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night Poppy and Randy are bringing Adam's corpse down in the elevator...

8113277550_9f02ef01c6_c.jpg

"Oh dear" says Poppy "we have another one after this"

"Right you are" replies Randy "I'll fetch the mop... Again"

8113275104_20dcd084a4_c.jpg

Randy once more makes his phonecall, while Poppy makes sure all the bits of bodies are accounted for...

~~~~~~~~~~

The following morning the Stationers have gathered in the canteen for breakfast...

8113273206_fbde6142b8_c.jpg

"Enjoy it while you can" says Randy "your numbers are dwindling fast"

"I guess we should make some announcements while you're eating" says Poppy, waving her coffee mug around

8113271194_0f1d0a0304_c.jpg

"First off" says Randy "it turns out that Adam was actually a loyal member of the Town"

There are a few gulps, but that might be the sausages

"And secondly" continues Poppy "Kendra was brutally murdered last night, and she too was a loyal member of the Town"

Randy and Poppy decide to say nothing more; they've already said all they can say and it's once more up to the Stationers...

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town. Third-Party (neutral) characters, if any, have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will usually last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. Also, you may not quote PMs from other players. Paraphrasing is allowed but no direct quoting. Please refrain from quoting PMs in the game threads and in private.
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. You may not edit your posts.
  9. You must post in every day thread.
  10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts via PM.
  11. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.

Role PMs

All players have been sent a Role PM in the following format.

<EB Username>,

Welcome to Police Infiltration: A Mafia School Game. Information about your character and role can be found below. Please use only this PM to communicate with us about the game. No other form of communication will be acknowledged. To start off, set your avatar to the picture below (or put it in your signature), put your character’s name in your signature (don’t reveal your affiliation or role!), and confirm your participation in this thread.

Good luck and have fun!

Pandora and Rick

Your Character

<Character image>

<Character name>, <Character description>

<The extended character description that can also be found in the Confirmation and Discussion Thread goes here.>

Your Role

You are a member of the Town and are a Vanilla Townie. You have no night action. You will need to use your skills in deduction and analysis, and your wits to combat the Mafia, but don’t forget that your vote is the most powerful weapon you have.

or

You are a member of the Town and are the <Night Action>. You can target one player each night and <...>. Your result will be ‘Successful’ when you succeed at <...>. Your result will be ‘Unsuccessful’ when you fail at <...>.

or

You are a member of the Mafia and are a Goon.

or

You are a member of the Mafia and are the <Night Action>. You can target one player each night and <...>. Your result will be ‘Successful’ when you succeed at <...>. Your result will be ‘Unsuccessful’ when you fail at <...>.

Your Win Condition

You win when the Mafia is eliminated.

or

You win when the Mafia outnumbers the Town.

Characters

Non-Playing Characters

7576579534_0df0d91269_t.jpg

Poppy, Chief Inspector and new Chief of Police, played by Pandora

7576542838_749382f63e_t.jpg

Randy, Special Agent of the KIA, played by Rick

Players

7576582272_330e1ae0e1_t.jpg

Christine, Coffee Lady, played by konze

7576564728_ba0333dd0e_t.jpg

Isaac, Janitor, played by TrumpetKing67

7576560040_629ce5f28b_t.jpg

Jared, Beat Cop, played by Ferrik

7576548838_bf5e8b1c56_t.jpg

Phil, Detective, played by Scorpiox

7576545966_d0e44181a2_t.jpg

Phyllis, Beat Cop, played by Superficial Username

7576539870_76e91efc77_t.jpg

Samantha, Local 'Masseuse', played by DarthPotato

The Deceased

8033453557_b4594f5a92_t.jpg

Jean, Local Bum, played by Endgame, Town, Lynched on Day 1

8039522780_8681984ceb_t.jpg

Gary, Bomb Disposal Officer, played by Adam, Town, Decapitated on Night 1

8039523034_d1b053ded2_t.jpg

Andrea, Secretary to the Chief of Police, played by PsyKater, Town, Chopped to pieces on Night 1

8051311199_08fafd3f8f_t.jpg

Zachary, Forensic Officer, played by zakura, Mafia, Lynched on Day 2

8057166522_f523f572eb_t.jpg

Amelia, Desk Sergeant,played by TheBoyWonder, Mafia, Chopped to pieces on Night 2

8057166677_0cc109e57c_t.jpg

Mark, Team Leader Vice Squad, played by JaseTJ, Town, Decapitated on Night 2

8080346443_35e14fd7d0_t.jpg

Henrietta, Undercover Cop, played by Masked Builder, Town, Shot (mod-killed) on Day 3

8094408016_dd12be2c30_t.jpg

Ian, Lawyer, played by Tazmaniac, Town, Decapitated on Night 3

8113274107_9c093b9ca8_t.jpg

Adam, Motorcycle Cop, played by badboytje88, Town, Lynched on Day 4

8113269452_70108edcfe_t.jpg

Kendra, Beat Cop, played by Stromblessed, Town, Decapitated on Night 4

Damn damn damn damn. It seems that we were wrong about Adam after all that. But one thing for sure, is that he certainly wasn't helping himself with that sort of behaviour, he has got to be the scummiest good guy I've seen in all my many years of experiance. I would say good riddence to him, if his death didn't bring our numbers down to a harmful level.

I'm far more bothered, however, about the loss of poor Kendra. While our lynch of Adam may have been misguided, it is horrible to lose such a bright and forward thinking mind, we could use more people like her. Dear Kendra left me a few things to look into before she was cruelly taken from us, but I want to see a bit of discussion from you lot before I bring them out. I hope to see rather more activity today, seeing as there are so few of us left.

Um... yeah, this isn't good. Looking at past nights, I think the figure with the lightsaber is the scum murderer. That murderer's only kill townies so far, while the axe-murderer might have been our Vig (Because he killed a member of the scum). But the lack of kills from who I think is our Vig worries me. Are they dead? Are they just deciding not to make a kill so they don't screw up and kill a townie? Either way, we must make a correct lynch today, if everyone is willing to discuss, that is.

I have theorized that Mark was our vig, he was the last death tbat had a 2 night kill. Kendra also left a message to me, Phil. Sammie, Phil, it seems that we are typically the ones to talk first, and are usually the more talkative ones, which doesn't give me suspiscions about you two. However, I have some theories. I believe that there are still two mafias left. In most shows I have seen with a predicament similar to ours, there are typically 1/4 of the residebnts being scum, in our case being four. Also, seeing if we lynch a town today, then we will all die, as the mafia will surely kill another one of us, putting us at a terrible disadvantage. Since Kendra is town, then I think we should assume Christine is town too, as she was trying to defend her. That leaves the big fingers to point at Jared and Phyllis. Also, this theory works as well, because excluding Christine, thery have added the least, as well as spoke the least out of the remaining six of us. This factor is a large one to consider.

Actually, scratch that. I just looked back at Zachary's lynch. Jared was one of the last to vote for Zachary, and a scum wouldn't try to lynch one of their own even to throw others off. Espescially when they are that close to a lynch. It's just too risky The only two here that didn't vote for Zach are Phyllis and Samantha. Phyllis sidn't vote, but there's no telling what she would have done. Samantha, do you have anything to say?

Actually, scratch that. I just looked back at Zachary's lynch. Jared was one of the last to vote for Zachary, and a scum wouldn't try to lynch one of their own even to throw others off. Espescially when they are that close to a lynch. It's just too risky The only two here that didn't vote for Zach are Phyllis and Samantha. Phyllis sidn't vote, but there's no telling what she would have done. Samantha, do you have anything to say?

At the time I didn't think it was worth a lynch just because someone was silent. But when Zachary did turn up Scum, I thought that it may be a more efficient method that could work again in the future. I hope that makes sense.

Also, I'm pretty sure there were also confirmed Townies who didn't vote for Zachary.

While that does make sense, you neglected to say that before. However, I don't think that is a worthy reason to Lynch you. Christine on the other hand, I know I just said she migration be town, but she could have been voting for Zach on Day 1 to throw others off. This could also be on Day 2 as well, as she voted early then disappeared. She may not have thought he would get lynched because she has appeared to be in La-La Land for the past days, voting then disappearing, or stating the obvious and disappearing. It is just hard to make a decision because one wrong move and if my theory is correct, we are going to go downhill.

Apologies, when I said Migration I had intended to say may.

While that does make sense, you neglected to say that before. However, I don't think that is a worthy reason to Lynch you. Christine on the other hand, I know I just said she migration be town, but she could have been voting for Zach on Day 1 to throw others off. This could also be on Day 2 as well, as she voted early then disappeared. She may not have thought he would get lynched because she has appeared to be in La-La Land for the past days, voting then disappearing, or stating the obvious and disappearing. It is just hard to make a decision because one wrong move and if my theory is correct, we are going to go downhill.

Apologies, when I said Migration I had intended to say may.

Yep, because if we make a wrong move today then we'll pretty much be screwed. There's 6 of us left, and if your theory of 2 members of the mafia being left is correct, that would mean one wrong lynch today and a murder tonight would make things even between the Town and the mafia. And that'd make things pretty easy for them to win.

Also, about Kendra talking to people privately from earlier, I'm pretty sure everyone got a message from her (I did too). I think she was so sure about Adam being scum that she wanted everyone to know.

I believe she was giving everybody she thought was town a bit of help, because she knew she was going to die.

Oh no, we lost another two townies! *huh* This is definitely worrying because if we make one wrong move then we could lose to the mafia.

Well, thanks for backing me up, Isaac. But I will explain why I can't be mafia to ease any suspicions.

On Day 1 I voted for Jean, but so did so many other Townies who are now dead. The case against Jean was quite strong but I guess we were all wrong then.

Day 2: As Isaac said, mafia wouldn't vote for their that close to a lynch, not even to confuse the others. I might have kind of defended Zachary by saying:

Zachary might not be that active but that doesn't necessarily mean he's scum. We should just be on the look out for him, though to see if he becomes a bit more active and involved. *Aaacchoooo!*

But I really said that to say that we should not jump to conclusions so quickly and think for a while.

On day 3, no-one really said too much, me included. And lastly on day 4 I did say that I was suspicious of the people who didn't speak much but I didn't get time to say who I was talking about. Well I meant Samantha and Christine (I had suspicions of her then).

Ah...coffee and sausage. :wub_drool: Wait? Two townies? There goes my appetite... :cry_sad: I always have room for more coffee though! :wub_drool:

I know that you didn't ask me, but I'm sure you would still like to hear from me. Yes, I know I made a mistake by not voting for Zack and I have regretted it ever since. I was honestly fooled by Amelia that while Zack was being unhelpful, you were being confusing. You have cleaned up your act though, and while I regret what I did that day, I am very happy with the way it went.

Um... yeah, this isn't good. Looking at past nights, I think the figure with the lightsaber is the scum murderer. That murderer's only kill townies so far, while the axe-murderer might have been our Vig (Because he killed a member of the scum). But the lack of kills from who I think is our Vig worries me. Are they dead? Are they just deciding not to make a kill so they don't screw up and kill a townie? Either way, we must make a correct lynch today, if everyone is willing to discuss, that is.

Though I agree that the person with the lightsaber is the scum killer, I do think that the vig is dead. :sad: It is possible that he (or she) has been trying to be careful, but I hope not. A big part of this game situation is risks. Mr. (or Mrs.) Vig, if you are still alive, please, please claim to someone you trust. You could be much more important than you realize. :sweet:

And if you are dead, may you rest in peace. :sad:

Anyway, Kendra has inspired me to try and make more use of myself. Though I'm sure I won't be as great as she was, she is a wonderful role-model (may you rest in piece, Kendra!). While you do have a point about Christine, Isaac, she is still on my suspect list. She did vote for Zach on days one and two, but as Kendra pointed out, Amelia did too. Amelia was on suspect lists, and while looking back quickly I don't think Christine was, Zach was a very weak scum. He practically lynched himself. I am sure that Amelia was trying to throw off her scumminess by voting for her partner, and why shouldn't Christine have before she was scrutinized later? Zack was going to get himself lynched eventually. If it wasn't day two, it probably would have been day three. Amelia defended him, but maybe she thought that she could justify her attacks on Isaac the next day that he was confusing us. I'm sure it wouldn't have worked, and two scum for a shaky position for one is not a good deal, but maybe her plan didn't work the way it was supposed too. :sceptic:

Either way, Christine is still a suspect of mine despite voting for Zach.

Woah, something very big indeed has come up, something that could mean an excellent chance for those of us here who are good guys. The information is some very revealing facts concerning a few members of the establishment, so stay tuned. I'll leave it to my friend to explain more details, so you just sit tight and wait for the fireworks, while she reveals the most intriging news to y'all keen listeners.

Day Five Interlude

The Station's inhabitants have stepped up the discussion, and today there's analysis and accusations are flying.

8116743528_40b66316a6_c.jpg

Randy and Poppy, happy that true discussion is now taking place, wander off...

8116732081_a5caa3ac26_c.jpg

"All this running a Police Station stuff is pretty tiring" says Poppy as they head for the bunk beds

"Yeah" says Randy "and we do seem to spend half the night dragging dead bodies around. I think we've earned a lie down, it's your turn to go on top, right?"

"What the hell!" exclaims Poppy

"What? What have I said now?" replies Randy

"No, look at all that water" comes Poppy's reply

8116738584_8336df15f1_c.jpg

"Oh my" says Randy "is that what I think it is?"

8116726873_a93c509b73_c.jpg

"Yeah" replies Poppy shrugging "it's a ruddy great crocodile that's inexplicably crawled out of the toilet. Shut the door, would you?"

"Done, so... where now? Your office?"

You may now vote. With 6 players remaining, 4 votes are required for a lynch.

Ah, voting time. I know who I'm voting for too, as do other members of the Town. As Phil has said, something's come up and it could tip the scale in the favor of the Town. But we do have more than one option of who to vote for so I'd like to see who everyone else thinks would be best.

And when I say everyone, I mean everyone that's involved with this.

My text wall

Eh, looking over my thoughts, my logic was really bad. I'm still not sure about Christine, but my theory was way out there...

Phyllis, you only voted yesterday. Why didn't you vote on the other days?

Did I only vote yesterday? :wacko:

• On Day 1 I voted for Jean
  • On Day 2 I voted for Zachary and then changed my vote to Isaac ( :facepalm:)
  • I did not vote on Day 3 at all, but nobody else did either, except for Adam.
  • I tried to vote for Adam yesterday (Day 4), but made a small mistake so it didn't count.

Agreed Samantha. I knkw who I am voting for as well. I think we should just have a quick lynch, but it will take te at least four townies left, may I start?

Vote: Phyllis (Superficial Username)

Phyllis I voted fort you because look at your voting habits. The three times you have voted, they have been for townies. As soon as you saw Zachary close to a lynch, you cha ged your vote to save time, or at least that is what I believe.

So we'll go after Phyllis today and then you-know-who tomorrow (not sure if I should say it yet)? Sounds good.

If Phyllis does come up as scum, and I'm fairly certain she will, then we'll know who to go after tomorrow.

Agreed Samantha. I knkw who I am voting for as well. I think we should just have a quick lynch, but it will take te at least four townies left, may I start?

Phyllis I voted fort you because look at your voting habits. The three times you have voted, they have been for townies. As soon as you saw Zachary close to a lynch, you cha ged your vote to save time, or at least that is what I believe.

Yes, I do think that Phylli's voting patterns have been strange. I will vote for Phyllis as soon as I can be sure he is the right one to vote for, though.

Vote Tally

Phyllis (Superficial Username): 2 votes (TrumpetKing67, DarthPotato)

A maximum of 36 hours remain in Day Four. With 6 players remaining, 4 votes are needed for a conviction.

Shall we get this over with? No need to beat about the bush when there are mafiosos to lynch.

Final Vote Tally

Phyllis (Superficial Username): 4 votes (TrumpetKing67, DarthPotato, konze, Scorpiox)

A conviction has been reached. With 4 votes Phyllis (Superficial Username) will be lynched.

Please get in your Night Actions within 24 hours of this post.

Day Five Conclusion

Poppy and Randy are summoned early in the day to hear who's been chosen for interrogation that day.

8122563162_58f59d776c_c.jpg

"It's Phyllis! Get her!" shouts someone

"You're toast, scum!" shouts someone else

8122561346_440ab3aeb5_c.jpg

"Well" says Poppy "it would seem we have a decision early today"

"Yup" says Randy "time for interrogation Phyl... huh?"

8122559440_383ab12cc9_c.jpg

"Oh bum" says Poppy "the crocodile got out."

"Waaah" and "Aaaargh" scream the Stationers

8122557522_ce875342bd_c.jpg

The crocodile, however, is a rather hungry crocodile, and starts to dine on the nearest Stationer, who just coincidentally happens to be Phyllis.

"Eeeeeeek!" cries Phyllis as she begins to be digested.

"Oh dear" says Randy "another one I can't interrogate."

Unfortunately, this is a very hungry crocodile, and he continues to advance into the room.

8122538929_f41d1cde45_c.jpg

"Just try it, you overgrown handbag!" and with that Poppy shoots the advancing crocodile dead.

8122537023_2564a2cebf_c.jpg

"I suggest you all get some rest" says Randy coolly "and we'll see what the morning brings us."