Sign in to follow this  
Niku

Mornie Alantie

Capital city of the Arfelan domains, is the second major city on the plains.

Mornie Alantie, Mornie Utulie was founded by High Elves many centuries ago, as a place of devotion for fallen héroes, where tales of their deeds and major important events were preserved, nowadays it continues to function as its primary objective was meant, to honor those who have fallen on service to Avalonia, so their memory is not lost over time, and serving to inspire new generations for greater accomplishments.

Many temples and shrines can be found on their interior well traced paved streets.

The city serves as administrative headquarters over all domains of Arfelan, near the border with Kaliphlin.

The city also holds the Order of the Immortals, the elite heavy cavalry of the Explorers of Albion, the Order is well known as a formidable force in battle, and they serve as magistrates when on duty, bringing justice to the people.

Their habitants live secure within the walls knowing that an ancient power resides on the inner city and with the vision of the sharpened blades of their warriors, that sparkle in the sun.

done.jpg

img_9067.jpg

img_9097.jpg

img_9113.jpg

Back part of the main entrance, a normal day on the city.

img_9115.jpg

img_9124.jpg

img_9126.jpg

img_9128.jpg

img_9133.jpg

Nikutai Arfelan receives the visit of Lord deGothia to seal a new alliance within their domains, and to collaborate on recent issues about the Elementals, the Drow, and the refugees of Avalonia.

This build is at the moment my biggest creation, I depleted my gray and green pieces, but I am satisfied with the final result.

Comments and Criticism is very much apprecciated.

Greetings to all. :sweet:

Edited by Niku

Very nice! The fortress looks good, I especially like the stairs on the back and inverted slope stacks used as decorations :thumbup:

The various statures are excellent as well and it's always neat to see other sigs in builds :classic:

Great job, fantastic castle and I love the two statues! :thumbup:

Wow really nice!

Alot off details and those new horses are looking really well as statues :wub:

I like your display case btw :sweet:

Great job! :thumbup:

Nice to visit so many places! :sweet:

This one is really great Niku! Those horse statues in front of the gate is so nice! The whole moc feels so much Rohan! The every day life is captured perfect!

Well done!

So that's why you've been gone so long! I love the stone and wood mixture for the walls, and your statues are just woderful.

I really like the unique woodwork here. Great job. I also like the feel of the courtyard areas, very much a natural medieval feel.

Also, jealous that you Avalonians basically get all the new parts lately, as TLC seems to love green! :)

Very nice! The fortress looks good, I especially like the stairs on the back and inverted slope stacks used as decorations :thumbup:

The various statures are excellent as well and it's always neat to see other sigs in builds :classic:

Thanks soccerkid, I appreciate the feedback. :classic:

And yes, is good to have more interaction between sig figs, although some are really complicated to make for the parts they use.

wow that is awesome. the rock and wood tech's work so well.Love it!

Thanks Rast, glad you like it. :classic:

Great job, fantastic castle and I love the two statues! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai. :thumbup:

Wow really nice!

Alot off details and those new horses are looking really well as statues :wub:

I like your display case btw :sweet:

Great job! :thumbup:

Thanks man. :classic:

Nice to visit so many places! :sweet:

This one is really great Niku! Those horse statues in front of the gate is so nice! The whole moc feels so much Rohan! The every day life is captured perfect!

Well done!

Always is a pleasure you visit the city, you are welcome any time. :sweet:

So that's why you've been gone so long! I love the stone and wood mixture for the walls, and your statues are just woderful.

Thanks Penkid, I am back now to build side by side with you all for Avalonia. :dsweet:

I really like the unique woodwork here. Great job. I also like the feel of the courtyard areas, very much a natural medieval feel.

Also, jealous that you Avalonians basically get all the new parts lately, as TLC seems to love green! :)

SkaForHire glad you liked the courtyard areas. Thank you.

Avalonia FTW :snicker:

Great job! I really like the horse statues and the decoration above the front gates! :thumbup:

Glad someone mentioned the decoration it is one of my first attempts at build something round.

Thanks Mikel. :classic:

Thank you very much guys, I feel happier knowing it has a good acceptance here on EB, where so many great mocs can be found.

About the combination of wood and stone I must say is one of my favourite parts too, it is kind now part of my building style as brown is one of the colors I have the most. :blush:

It seems the horses as statues really made a good impression, I feared that not being on gray color would subtract credibility as a statue. I hope on the future TLG print a horse in gray.

Greetings.

Great creation! I really like the strong look of the towers and the excellent combination of rock and wood wich give it an unique style!

I'm personally not a fan of wood and stone mixed castles but you did a really great job. The horse statues compliment your design very well. The stairs and arches look really awesome. I think the log brick is like your signature because I instantly could tell you built this. :thumbup:

Great creation! I really like the strong look of the towers and the excellent combination of rock and wood wich give it an unique style!

Thanks Ecc. :sweet:

I'm personally not a fan of wood and stone mixed castles but you did a really great job. The horse statues compliment your design very well. The stairs and arches look really awesome. I think the log brick is like your signature because I instantly could tell you built this. :thumbup:

Yes, yay I have a recognizible style. :laugh:

I thank you Captain for the good critics.

Cheers guys. :classic: