Leo604

American Football

I think the moderators should shut down any thread that degenerates into a discussion of Kansas City Chiefs football. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. :-)

Change that to Jets and I'm in total agreement.

I think the moderators should shut down any thread that degenerates into a discussion of Kansas City Chiefs football. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. :-)

Oh, there's no discussion. They're terrible. End of story.

Change that to Jets and I'm in total agreement.

Why?

Why?

1. The Chiefs actually made something decent changes this year, as I said earlier. Andy Reid and Alex Smith seem to have a good connection, and they'll drastically improve on last year's record and 8 touchdown passes. Not saying they'll make the playoffs, but there will be improvement.

2. Jets are being way over-talked this season, especially with their quarterback 'competition'. I think by now we all know Geno Smith will be their future, and Mark Sanchez his backup for the year or until they figure out a way out of his ridiculously loaded contract.

Nah, change it to the Bills who are considered Toronto's 'unofficial' team and you've found your top candidate for "losers eternal"

That works too; so happy I got Patriots defense again this year, and Amendola.

Michigan game tonight was intensely satisfying. The Eminem segment was kinda weird though.

...Holy buckets, Philadelphia. o_o

Yeah, maybe all they needed was a new coach. But RGIII is probably out of practice too.

More NCAA 'illegal' cash payment stuff: http://sportsillustr...1t_a1&eref=sihp

For the love of god I hope the NCAA comes up and gets of the ridiculous rule banning college players from making their own money while at school; we've wasted too much time on the Johnny Manziel situation this year already, and the same thing's probably going to happen down the road with the next Heisman player.

Edited by Leo Crimson

I'll catch a bit of tonights game, but it's the Manning Bowl on Sunday that I'm gearing up for...

I'll catch a bit of tonights game, but it's the Manning Bowl on Sunday that I'm gearing up for...

+1 to that! Should be the best game of Week 2 for sure, though I still like to root for Little Eli as it really seems like the media still paint him as being just an average QB and not an elite player.

+1 to that! Should be the best game of Week 2 for sure, though I still like to root for Little Eli as it really seems like the media still paint him as being just an average QB and not an elite player.

I've got Eli on my Fantasy Team and I'm counting on him to have a big game, but to be honest I'd be glued to the match up anyway.

Jets @ Pats tonight... Should prove interesting if the Pats start shooting themselves in the foot again, otherwise I foresee a complete blow-out since the Jets, well, suck! :tongue:

Ughh the pats looked terrible. This is what happens when there's just nobody for Brady to throw the ball to. Well he can throw the ball to them just seems no one can catch it...defense looks good though.

Ughh the pats looked terrible. This is what happens when there's just nobody for Brady to throw the ball to. Well he can throw the ball to them just seems no one can catch it...defense looks good though.

Who was it, Donovan? The rookie couldn't catch a thing after that first pass for the TD. After watching the offense struggle against 2 weak teams, I don't have high hopes for the Pats doing much this year... Besides maybe sending Brady's blood pressure to Mars!

If Amendola isn't back by the trade deadline, I'm almost certain Belichick's gonna push to trade for somebody or maybe even resign one of their old receivers; Brandon Lloyd would be the best available option at this point.

Also, it's a shame A&M couldn't beat Alabama.

If Amendola isn't back by the trade deadline, I'm almost certain Belichick's gonna push to trade for somebody or maybe even resign one of their old receivers; Brandon Lloyd would be the best available option at this point.

Also, it's a shame A&M couldn't beat Alabama.

Last I'd heard reported, the doctors can't agree just what kind of actual injury Amendola has... He could out for another 2 weeks, or possibly need surgery and be out for about 6 weeks!

About that Trent Richardson trade..am I the only one that thinks the Browns just got completely ripped off?

How about those Chiefs now? Falcons fan here, I guess I get to find out this weekend if my team has just been off to a slow start or if that whole "looks good on paper" thing really is useless. If this is the only thing the season brings us, though, I think that 31 out of 32 fans can call it a good year!

ku-xlarge.jpg

Patriots look like they're finally getting their offensive act together... But seriously, WTF is going on with the G-Men?! Hell, a wet paper bag would have been better pass protection than that so-called 'offensive line'. Losing 38-0 to the Panthers?! That's like the Detroit Red Wings losing 12-0 to the Toronto Blue Jays! :sick: :sick: :sick:

Every year I make like a bandit at work betting against the Chiefs - nothing too serious just a six-pack or two on them not having a winning season, but I've done well with a 7-9 and 2-14 in back to back years. This year, however, I've got three parallel bets that the Chiefs won't do better than 8-8 - it's not looking good....

...oh, and I've got Eli <redacted> Manning as starting QB in my fantasy league (more beer riding on that one as well). I'd better start brewing!

Every year I make like a bandit at work betting against the Chiefs - nothing too serious just a six-pack or two on them not having a winning season, but I've done well with a 7-9 and 2-14 in back to back years. This year, however, I've got three parallel bets that the Chiefs won't do better than 8-8 - it's not looking good....

...oh, and I've got Eli <redacted> Manning as starting QB in my fantasy league (more beer riding on that one as well). I'd better start brewing!

I honestly feel for Eli... The Giants have no running game at all right now, meaning they're pinning all their hopes on him... and then his O-line can't block steaming poop let alone an opposing defensive line. When your QB can't even get three steps back into the pocket before he's slammed on his back, he's not your problem!;)