LegoJalex

MOC: TMNT - Turtle Party Wagon

This was awesome. I loved that vehicle when I was a kid. I had almost everything Turtle related back in the early 90s. I would totally buy this if it came in a set. I may have to "borrow" the idea like a few others and add it to my collection. I do think wider would be better for actual size, but I like that you have it fitting in with the rest of the official vehicles, just so it would actually fit on a street. It'd seem silly to have one 8 wide vehicle driving through the city. I don't think the turtles would be too inconspicuous in that case.

Keep up the good work!

Fantastic! I may just have to copy this design! (If It's okay with you, of course.) :wink:

This was awesome. I loved that vehicle when I was a kid. I had almost everything Turtle related back in the early 90s. I would totally buy this if it came in a set. I may have to "borrow" the idea like a few others and add it to my collection. I do think wider would be better for actual size, but I like that you have it fitting in with the rest of the official vehicles, just so it would actually fit on a street. It'd seem silly to have one 8 wide vehicle driving through the city. I don't think the turtles would be too inconspicuous in that case.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I'm happy you like it. Of course you can "copy" the design :classic: It would be interesting to see other versions of it also. Cowabunga! :laugh: