Pandora

Mafia School: Police Infiltration - Day One

I have no idea on who to vote for, as this is the first day and not much has been accomplished. I do feel like Jean is suspicious, but you are also suspicious Isaac. At the moment, everyone seems a bit suspicious to me, but some a bit more than most. But there just isn't enough to go on to make me think I should vote yet.

Now what has made me suspiscious? I will admit my wording is off, but if you look at everyoe's statements as true, then you can achieve an accurate lynch, which is why I voted for Jean. He basically said he was in mafia.

Honestly I'm surprised nobody's blamed Ian at all. I did think his accusations seemed a little out of line, though that doesn't mean I think he's mafia... please, Isaac, do tell in what way Jean seems to have spilled the beans?

Honestly I'm surprised nobody's blamed Ian at all. I did think his accusations seemed a little out of line, though that doesn't mean I think he's mafia... please, Isaac, do tell in what way Jean seems to have spilled the beans?

Well Jean has kinda blamed Ian, but maybe that's just because of his accusation...

I'll play your game. Your very scummy action was directed at me - in other words, to lynch me. This would point to you being scum. A scum would never point the finger at his own. Therefore, I am innocent.

Mark, this saying is what caused my suspiscion. This now leads me to believe both Jean and Ian are scummy.

So YOU can make completely unfounded claims to "get the ball rolling", admitting we have nothing to go off of but microscopic and probably insignificant details, and now you want me to pull out a 100% validity of my innocence? Bah, lawyers.

I'll play your game. Your very scummy action was directed at me - in other words, to lynch me. This would point to you being scum. A scum would never point the finger at his own. Therefore, I am innocent.

You're hounding me for absolutley no good reason, and I will use these attacks against me to prove my innocence.

Ah. I believe this is what Isaac was getting at.

That's interesting. So you think the argument could have been faked? I don't want to vote yet but I'd like to hear Jean or Ian's words on this first.

That's interesting. So you think the argument could have been faked? I don't want to vote yet but I'd like to hear Jean or Ian's words on this first.

I'm not sure the arguement was faked, but it would seem that the accusation was, if the slip-of-the-tongue on Jean's part is to be considered true.

I figure if Isaac wants either of us voted for then he must know more then we do.

Either faked or a major tongue slip.

Hold on there Ian. I just completely explained my vote, and I am curious on how that mean I know more than you do. That post seemed even more scummy tha Jean's, so:

Unvote: Jean (Endgame)

Vote: Ian (Tazmaniac)

Staying awfully quiet for a lawyer... Seriously, if you can't defend yourself at all, you'll probably be tonight's lynch, Ian.

Staying awfully quiet for a lawyer... Seriously, if you can't defend yourself at all, you'll probably be tonight's lynch, Ian.

[/quote

Agreed. However, it appears he is saying something long and juicy.

I beg your pardon, you said both Jean and myself seemed scummy, therefor opening us up as targets. So naturally I changed my vote to you.

I know I'm not a Mafia member and I guess you'd know that too, so when the opportunity to stir the pot came about, you pointed the finger at both Jean and myself.

But did not cast a vote so as to avoid suspicion in this early voting.

I beg your pardon, you said both Jean and myself seemed scummy, therefor opening us up as targets. So naturally I changed my vote to you.

I know I'm not a Mafia member and I guess you'd know that too, so when the opportunity to stir the pot came about, you pointed the finger at both Jean and myself.

If you're talking to me, I never said you two seemed scummy. I simply said that your accusation seemed out of line, and that I understood where Isaac was coming from. I haven't voted yet because I'd like to watch events unfold further.

Yet you vote for me when my vote hadn't been for you. And I don't know yor affliation. But you seem very scummy.

If you're talking to me, I never said you two seemed scummy. I simply said that your accusation seemed out of line, and that I understood where Isaac was coming from. I haven't voted yet because I'd like to watch events unfold further.

Sorry Mark I was talking to Isaac. My thought was if we all sit here saying how terrible everything is, then we're never going to get out of here alive.

Yes I started pointing the finger but only to see what others had to say. For all I know you could be a rat too Mark.

Maybe we should be more worried about the folks standing around saying nought.

Ian-

I have explained my original vote, and now that you have explained a bit deeper, then my vote will be switched to Jean if he can't protect himself. However, I will not change yet.

Vote Tally

Isaac (TrumpetKing67): 1 vote (TheBoyWonder)

Ian (Tazmaniac): 2 votes (Endgame, TrumpetKing67)

Wow, just taking a little nap under my desk and the things get rolling! I have lost my notes I have made during the day and I am still tired. So I have to think over the possibilities to vote for. But I find it very interesting that three of the most suspicious to me are throwing votes and accusations at each other. I have to analyse this situation a bit longer. And I'll need a cup of coffee for sure. Thanks God I have still some of my own coffee.

For now the most scummy person to me is Ian. But I distrust lawyers all the time. :oh:

So many accusations flying around... Now I definitely have a few suspicions, but I won't vote just as of yet. :look:

Finger of Suspicion: Phyllis (Supercficial Username)[/b]

No lynches are suspicious. What say you? This finger may become a vote if your defense doesn't seem sincere."

Jean, can you explain this to me just to avoid misunderstandings? Thanks.