Sign in to follow this  
Darthluke824

Republic Assult Gunboat

Hello all!

So here it is! The Republic Assult Gunboat. This model could have been better as I only had 2 reference images which was a problem with the front and sides. I hope it is accurate enough for all you Star Wars fans out there! :classic:

There is also a bit of a story to this. Right back when the competition started I had planned to build the 10143 Death Star incomplete from the final scenes of EpIII. I had made half and ran out of bricks so I decided to turn to my second option, a Gunboat. Hope you like it!

Main image:

gunboat.png

gunboat2.png

gunboat3.png

gunboat4.png

↑Minifigs

gunboat5.png

gunboat6.png

It took me around 4 days to build and has approx. 500 pieces.

Thanks for looking and comment away! :sweet:

100th post! :yoda:

Nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

Where do you put all this clone inside??? :tongue: :tongue:

I have no idea what this craft is or where it appears.

It looks good though

I believe it was seen for about two seconds in the Utapau scenes near the end of the movie.

This looks nice! Shame there were only 2 ref pics to go by but you still did a good job! Nice interior too :thumbup:

But let me understand something... you wanted to build an incomplete Death Star and decided to stop because it was... incomplete from being incomplete? *irony* :grin:

This looks great, how will all the clones fit? :look:

2 Clones will fit in the cockpit (2 White Clones) and the Airborne, Cody and Obi-Wan will just walk.

This looks nice! Shame there were only 2 ref pics to go by but you still did a good job! Nice interior too :thumbup:

But let me understand something... you wanted to build an incomplete Death Star and decided to stop because it was... incomplete from being incomplete? *irony* :grin:

Yeah, the incomplete Death Star, I was planning to make it like this: An image thats too big.