Sign in to follow this  
Rick

Mafia School: Police Infiltration - Confirmation and Discussion Thread

Really sad to see the two of you go, especially PsyKater. I liked your playing! :wub:

Any chance I could find my way onto the dead writeboard if there is one? :blush:

Edited by Palathadric

Really sad to see the two of you go, especially PsyKater. I liked your playing! :wub:

Any chance I could find my way onto the dead writeboard if there is one? :blush:

And what am I, chopped liver?! default_sing.gifdefault_laugh2.gif

And what am I, chopped liver?! default_sing.gifdefault_laugh2.gif

I would get into details, but it would be borderline playing the game in this thread, which is not allowed :sing: . You see now why I want to join the dead writeboard? :wacko:

Aw, poor little robot. :sad: All alone in the world... :cry3:

Seriously, the game won't be the same without him. :cry_sad:

What? Oh, yeah, those other people, too. Them, yeah. Who? Oh, right. :look:

Were Poppy and Randy sharing the pyjamas? :tongue:

Oh, I don't think that's all they were sharing. :wink:

So do not, for example, reference the internet or Darth Vader in a game using a Medieval setting.

But Darth Vader existed a long time ago, George Lucas said so, so it would be okay to use in a Medieval setting. :thumbup:

Do you want to care for him? :classic:

Boring Day Thread, boring Dead Writeboard. *baaa* :cry3:

The backup restored Eurobricks to the state before the forum upgrade. For Police Infiltration this means Day Two just ended. We will resume with Day Three very soon. Expect the conclusion to Day Two and Day Three to be posted very soon. Also, we will resend the Night Action results from Night Two.

Thanks for your patience. :sweet:

Don't forget to set your 'Photo' (which also acts as your avatar now as well) back to your character image.

Day Three is posted again (and will last a maximum of 72 hours, as before) and you should have received your Night Action results from Night Two again.

Thanks again to JaseTJ, TheBoyWonder, and zakura for playing.

Just a quick little detaik I noticed. Is Henrietta supposed to be listed under both the players and the dead category?

Edited by TrumpetKing67

Is Henrietta supposed to be listed under both the players and the dead category?

Nope. Thanks. :classic:

Just like Isaac, I also lost track of time and thought there was more time to vote. Whoops.

Comments like these can be seen as playing the game outside of the Day threads, so please avoid them. Thanks. :classic:

Day four is up and running, and night actions have been sent out.

Thanks very much to Tazmaniac for playing, it was a pleasure having you in our game Tazzie.

Are me and Zakura supposed to be on both the deceased and Alive lists?

And like magic you are gone! :oh:

I like how Poppy and Randy sewed Ian's head back on before bringing him out back of police headquarters.

I like how Poppy and Randy sewed Ian's head back on before bringing him out back of police headquarters.

They've done that with every corpse so far; it makes them much easier to carry. :tongue: