Sign in to follow this  
WetWired

Custom Camouflage Batmobile Tumblers for Sale

Some of you may have seen my black and camo tumblers before, due to a few requests I've done a limited run of camo tumblers, including the original one I made for myself there is only 6 of these in the world and only 3 remaining for sale.

Here's a near finished example.

7949050876_d18214d706_c.jpg

Nearly Finished by Brent Waller, on Flickr

7324642654_58fa74c98d_c.jpg

The Tumbler on CUUSOO by Brent Waller, on Flickr

They are AUD$100 each plus postage (From Australia) I can offer discounts for multiples (but remember there is only 3) and will consider trading if it's something I'm interested in.

A few things to note with these tumblers however is that they are spray painted with Vinyl Dye paint, it is quite durable but the paint cannot withstand repeated disassembly and assembly so it is highly recommended that they are never to be taken apart. They will come pre assembled but instructions are available for the black versions if you ever accidentally break pieces off and need to know how to reassemble it.

Great work, instantly recognizable. good luck with 10 k votes!

Thanks, I should probably have used a different picture as not to distract from the selling of them :/

Im sure like many people here I would absoloutely love one of these, Unfortunately i cannot afford one at the moment :cry_sad: . What sort of things would you be after in a swap?

Im sure like many people here I would absoloutely love one of these, Unfortunately i cannot afford one at the moment :cry_sad: . What sort of things would you be after in a swap?

Well I have a minifig trade thread here So anything in there, On top of those I'm interested in classic lego spaceman minifigs in new or excellent condition. I'd take offers of sets too but I couldn't really list them all here.

Well I have a minifig trade thread here So anything in there, On top of those I'm interested in classic lego spaceman minifigs in new or excellent condition. I'd take offers of sets too but I couldn't really list them all here.

Thanks for sending me the link. Im afraid i dont have anywhere near $100 of stuff of your list-sorry. Anyway I wish you the best of luck in selling them :classic:

These are still for sale, I also have parts on the way to make 10 black ones if anyone is interested, AUD$60 plus postage.

Sign in to follow this