Sign in to follow this  
Hersbrucker

[MOC] Monster Fighter Land

Thank you all :sweet:

I have some ideas for a few nice details, next days I will insert a TV team :wink:

And I found these amazaning figure *oh2*

bat016.jpg?0

I request these decals at our custom area to print it by myself... the original figure is very expensive :cry_sad:

But these MiniFig has to be at my MOC :thumbup:

Thank you all :sweet:

I have some ideas for a few nice details, next days I will insert a TV team :wink:

And I found these amazaning figure *oh2*

bat016.jpg?0

I request these decals at our custom area to print it by myself... the original figure is very expensive :cry_sad:

But these MiniFig has to be at my MOC :thumbup:

They showed off a new version of that fig at comic con. It should be part of the Arkham Assylum set that is coming this winter. So if nothing else the Bricklink price should be reasonable.

Great car Hersbrucker! The curviness of the fenders looks very nice and I like your exhaust design :thumbup:

My wife told me, that I used the journalist from Scream in my MOC.

But I never seen one of these movies, it is a coincidence :sweet:

wipmonsterfighter13.jpg

Wow, this looks amazing. I like how you've expanded on the theme and made it your own, particularly including the media team and continuing the mix up the steam punk style of the monster hunters with the special forces type hunting teams.

In the top left of your last photo, where the vampire and his 3 females are fighting the hunters; is that a nod to Bram Stoker's Dracula?

In the top left of your last photo, where the vampire and his 3 females are fighting the hunters; is that a nod to Bram Stoker's Dracula?

Thank you guys, nice to hear that you like it.

My Vampires are only for this moment at this place, I will expand more to the right with a Villa for my Vampires.

But I need to negotiate with my wife, that I get space from her side of the table.

But I need to negotiate with my wife, that I get space from her side of the table.

Good luck!

I guess you can re-arrange, re-model and adjust your scenes until you get approval to expand.