Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

E.R.T Barracks

Here is my latest build for the Walls of Valholl.

The Elemental Response Team (or E.R.T. for short :wink: ) has several barracks in all major Mitgardian cities.

They specialize in helping people evacuate elemental attacks and fighting the elementals.

7901804316_9e894ddc95_o.jpg

Any comments or criticism welcome :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Excellent work! I like the roof style you have created here and the black/brown motif works really well. :thumbup:

Where do you host your photos Soccerkid because I can never see them. I get a network blocked message when I try to click on the link in your signature as well.

Excellent work! I like the roof style you have created here and the black/brown motif works really well. :thumbup:

Thanks darkdragon :sweet:

E.R.T... Classic. The colors and the dwarf shield really work here. Bravo!

:laugh: Thanks Z, I toned down the decoration on the tower as you suggested :classic:

Where do you host your photos Soccerkid because I can never see them. I get a network blocked message when I try to click on the link in your signature as well.

I host them on my website which is a .tk address, I'm sorry you can't see them. Does anyone have an idea that could fix this?

Here is the view of the back via Flickr (I put one overview shot of each of my creations on Flickr):

7901804316_11bfbdf5e6_z.jpg

Edited by soccerkid6

Thanks darkdragon :sweet:

:laugh: Thanks Z, I toned down the decoration on the tower as you suggested :classic:

I host them on my website which is a .tk address, I'm sorry you can't see them. Does anyone have an idea that could fix this?

Here is the view of the back via Flickr (I put one overview shot of each of my creations on Flickr):

7901804316_11bfbdf5e6_z.jpg

thanks Ill check your flickr. I know it is something to do with my firewall. I just need to figure it out.

thanks Ill check your flickr. I know it is something to do with my firewall. I just need to figure it out.

Ok :thumbup:

This looks great, well done!

Thanks Torgar :classic:

Looks great! That roof is very nice! :thumbup:

Thank you, I've found those pieces to be quite useful, I got them when the Pirate Code game was on sale :classic:

Ah- very nicely done. It still looks ornate, but no longer busy. Great work!!

Ah- very nicely done. It still looks ornate, but no longer busy. Great work!!

Thanks for the suggesting the change :thumbup:

looks good!

Thanks Legonardo :classic:

using my wifes laptop< I can see these builds now. Great stuff and I like the brown and black as well. I would wonder if the roof would look better in black v brown but that is just nit picking. the three look great together.

You have been really cranking out some good builds lately keep them coming

using my wifes laptop< I can see these builds now. Great stuff and I like the brown and black as well. I would wonder if the roof would look better in black v brown but that is just nit picking. the three look great together.

You have been really cranking out some good builds lately keep them coming

Thanks MikeyB, unfortunately I don't have any of the roof pieces in black, glad you like the sections hooked up :classic:

Nice moc sc. I think this would fit really well with my captain's house! Great how the wall takes shape by and by!

Nice moc sc. I think this would fit really well with my captain's house! Great how the wall takes shape by and by!

Thanks, I'm sure it would :classic:

Great idea and nice design of the house with the brown and black. It looks even better when attached to your other wall builds :wink:

Great idea and nice design of the house with the brown and black. It looks even better when attached to your other wall builds :wink:

Thanks Ecclesiastes, I switched the door design as you suggested and it looks much better.

Surprised there's no love for the poor peasant chasing the chickens, that was my favorite part :laugh:

love the colors used. I must try a black and brown build, it does majestic.

Great build, has a very clean look to it which works well. I really like the colors you have used, they work great together. The complete moc with the stone castle walls and the building look very impressive and would really look great set in mitgardias snowy landscape. Your another builder who has been constantly improving with every build. Keep up the good work!

This project is kicking along nicely. It is often a good idea to break a larger build into smaller parts to keep your energy focused, and I think this will help you achieve a great final structure. Can I suggest a corner tower soon, this could speed you into a full blown castle in no time, sure the costs will go up, but hey that's LEGO :laugh:

Great build, has a very clean look to it which works well. I really like the colors you have used, they work great together. The complete moc with the stone castle walls and the building look very impressive and would really look great set in mitgardias snowy landscape. Your another builder who has been constantly improving with every build. Keep up the good work!

Thanks :blush: It's hard not to with all the amazing builders in GoH for inspiration and advice :thumbup:

This project is kicking along nicely. It is often a good idea to break a larger build into smaller parts to keep your energy focused, and I think this will help you achieve a great final structure. Can I suggest a corner tower soon, this could speed you into a full blown castle in no time, sure the costs will go up, but hey that's LEGO :laugh:

Thank you, it was fun doing different sections then hooking them all up. I'm not going to be adding to this project as I already tore it down :innocent: But I would like to do a full castle soon, I'm getting to the point where I have just about enough pieces :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

I'm not going to be adding to this project as I already tore it down

ah man, too bad :wink: actually I had my kids play with my wall sections and now they refuse to turn them back to me, they just totally love to play with them. So I guess I'll be making more sections, it's just eating bricks like crazy though ...