Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II: Day Three

Funny then, that the voting opened some time ago, but the votes aren't exactly piling on Ralphy, are they? So there is still some hesitation, no?

Yes there is some hesitation, but not because of the janitor action, but more because people are bringing forward their own thoughts and ideas, which can only be a good thing. Speaking of which..

You'll notice that here, he's still riding Pennie for not doing what she had claimed, instead noticing that it was Gordon. There are times that you could confuse the two during the day, because they were either saying things that agreed strongly with each other, or defending each other (mostly Gordon defending Pennie once a few votes for her had appeared).

<<>>

If it's stupid to defend Petey, why isn't it at least as stupid to defend Pennie? Yet if you read the day, you'd think that Pennie and Gordon were married the way they back up each other's thoughts and suspicions. I don't understand trusting anyone that much on day 1, but apparently Gordon trusted Pennie that much as he attempted to sway the few votes against her. Didn't someone say that Petey had been defensive earlier in the day? What's this, if not defensive?

<<>>

I guess that's an apology? At least it's more careful consideration than her day 1 vote, it's ... jumping on the bandwagon. And that was it. Amazing that Pennie had so much time to talk one day and so little to say after the horrible results of that day were revealed.

I would agree with that, but perhaps we should also look to Gordon, our bug-eating gorilla, who is intrinsic to the points you make above, and yet has been far less vocal and opinionated today than on the previous two days. Almost like he's a different person... :look:

You could come with us, to like, hold our purses and stuff. We might even dress you up in something frilly and get your nails painted too! :sweet:

Of course I would hold your purses, that would be the gentlemanly thing to do oh don't worry about me I have my own dress hihihi

Just don't walk under any ladders or anything, ok? :sceptic:

Of course not, that would be silly it's sewer grates I'm more interested in anyway

I still feel that Ralphy is our best bet for a lynch today. Everything he's done or said seems suspicious but he doesn't want us to judge him by his previous behavior?

It's great that people are coming forward with other accusations, though. And I'm glad that we as a town are slow playing the day. It provides much more interesting discussion and gets people talking better than everyone just showing up to vote. It's like when Harriet Slutter suspected Lisa Drago of trying to kill DumbleYork but decided to keep her options open and later deduced that everyone was trying to kill DumbleYork. Classic.

I don't know about Gordon or Pennie. They have acted rather differently than the first day. I'd be more worried about Gordon not speaking up than Pennie just because Gordon has been more aggressive and for him to take a back seat so suddenly does seem odd. Of course Pennie had that whole wanting to take credit for lynches thing that seems to have gone away now.

The whole thing with Ralphy is a bit like day 1, I think it could turn out either way, still not convinced on that front.

So could you... just saying. Personally, I've noticed that Booker Bear and Gilda Goat have been exceedingly quiet during this whole ordeal. They go along with whichever bandwagon is forming, don't add anything, and generally have that "flying under the radar" look to them. I'm sure they're not the only ones around here doing the same, but I've noticed that it seems to be a problem with those two in particular.

Again, judging by their responses posted after this quote. I have my doubts. Nothing overly suspicious or reason to lynch.

time while the lynch is beeing discussed, and the bandwagon against Carly is forming, and then, like on day 1, he comes in late, summarizes, and votes for Carly. And after Casey made a case against Ralphy, he is quick to agree with her, but again without providing any further insight. Maybe to just give a gentle nudge towards getting people to switch their vote to Ralphy (saving Carly), or, if Carly was town, to nudge us all into a track of agreeing on the next day's lynch already (since if Horace is a cultist, he would know if they are already planning to janitor Carly, leaving us guessing today).

Horace, what do you have to say for yourself?

Horace has been a bit on the low again today. But while being quiet and the last to vote, Im not sure that warrents him as scum. Somebody has to be the last to vote and I can feel sorry for time zones here. I get the feeling the scum would rather be part of the main bandwagon or not at all, rather than jumping on which as we see, does not do anyone any favours when it comes to looking back the next day.

*SNIP*

I guess that's an apology? At least it's more careful consideration than her day 1 vote, it's ... jumping on the bandwagon. And that was it. Amazing that Pennie had so much time to talk one day and so little to say after the horrible results of that day were revealed.

There's some stuff that bugs me. Through it all, I don't know if that's the product of stupidity or scumminess, so I present it for your consideration, maybe someone knows something I don't about all of this.

Yeah, I screwed up on day 1, I felt very sure that Petey was going to be scum and I did want to take the credit for that afterwards. Looking back, yes it was a tunnel visioned but I still see why Petey made it hard for himself. I saw many opportunities for him to fall back and avoid a vote knowing he was allied to the village.

Day 2 I purposely stayed back, let thing's happen. Yeah I had enough time to go on another posting rampage, but sitting back and making a few mental notes was alright too. By the time the voting had begun, I missed the first part, didn't feel 100% sure in the middle of it and by the end of it, I had nothing better to do, so hopped on!

I would agree with that, but perhaps we should also look to Gordon, our bug-eating gorilla, who is intrinsic to the points you make above, and yet has been far less vocal and opinionated today than on the previous two days. Almost like he's a different person... :look:

I'll speak to you in the corner.

Oh things used to be better in the old days, back then the flowers bloomed every time I went into my office, back then the statues had no need to talk. Oh life was good when I was a mayor!

The whole thing with Ralphy is a bit like day 1, I think it could turn out either way, still not convinced on that front.

Weren't you convinced of Petey's scumminess as well as me? Not judging, but I am just saying. :sceptic: Oh, and something compells me to eat that spider that came crawling out of your... fur. Sorry.

If it looks like I'm taking a back seat, that could be right. I have been trying to talk to people in private, guess what, people are dicks. So I'm not going to do that again. People want to act like dicks and not listen, sure go ahead, get yourself killed, act like an imbecile, go ahead, look if I care.

I have been legitimiteley asking questions to Ralphy, that hopefully give us more insight, I personally thinks that's better than the "OMG HE SO SCUMMY" we are getting from some others. Just saying. If that does not happen, what else is there to do? if PM's stuck, and the prime suspect is not answering my questions. What do you expect me to do? Be aggresive on anyone for no apparant reason?

Funny then, that the voting opened some time ago, but the votes aren't exactly piling on Ralphy, are they? So there is still some hesitation, no?

I think we're still waiting for his view on the events of the past days, but maybe he doesn't feel the need to contribute if there are no votes against him.

Becka my dear one, grab those nipple clamps and tie me down to the bed, we're in for a night of fun. :wub:

It's just past noon. :look: Why are you always talking about the night? Don't you want to look at me in the daylight? :cry3:

I'm a little unsure where to go today. The case against Ralphy seems plausible, and we don't exactly have any other leads currently. I find Horrace's notes on the voting patterns interesting too, they certainly add a little weight to the discussions. I'll give this a bit more thought and review what has been said before making a decision.

Some people are calling your behaviour suspicious... You don't say an awful lot to help us find the Cultists. Is there something you want to tell me Bookie? :look:

Yes there is some hesitation, but not because of the janitor action, but more because people are bringing forward their own thoughts and ideas, which can only be a good thing. Speaking of which..

I agree, yet still there are people not really offering their input, like my husband and your sister.

I did notice that too. He Uoooh-oooh-sed to have an opinion on almost anything. Did anyone see frogs near Gordon? :look:

I remember you being pretty determined about the day 1 lynch. :wacko:

Again, judging by their responses posted after this quote. I have my doubts. Nothing overly suspicious or reason to lynch.

If they're not saying much, chances indeed are they're not going to say anything suspicious. :hmpf_bad:

Weren't you convinced of Petey's scumminess as well as me? Not judging, but I am just saying. :sceptic: Oh, and something compells me to eat that spider that came crawling out of your... fur. Sorry.

I remember you being pretty determined about the day 1 lynch. :wacko:

Looking back at it that is. I've made in 100% clear I did think on day 1 that I believed Petey to be scum.

I am worried about the next election though, looks like at this rate the only person voting for me is going to be my mother! Oh remember back in our old sleepy village, when I, Mayor protected it from time and space, being the Walt Disney of the village, while you my dear children who I made happy! :sadnew:

Vote: Ralphy Rabbit (badboytje88)

When it comes down to it, we have no other leads, and nothing he's saying is convincing me that he's not a cultist. I hate that he's not giving us any information in either direction, it's much more helpful when cultists or town fight for themselves, because cultists we can analyze, and sometimes town can save themselves if their truly town, which helps the town, but Ralphy is doing none of that. BAWK! Besides, I hear what he's saying when no one's listening. I'm a parrot, damn it. :sadnew:

Please, my first contribution wasn't on page 11 that late in to the day. I started the day the same as any one else, and when I next checked in a lot had happened and I needed to get my bearings. Not wanting to pop in without saying anything, I said that. I did share some opinions too, if you'd bother to look in to what I said instead of skimming it and labelling it 'nonsensical'. :sceptic: I thought that the reason proposed for a lynch was - from what I'd gathered - hardly a reason for a lynch. That was my opinion on the matter then.

I didn't say it was your first contribution. It was the first post of yours worth mentioning. Anything from early in the day was nonsensical from everyone. And the post you made, the way I read it is really just a very short summary of what's going on, and a statement about it not being enough for an accusation, which I interpret as you not wanting to really take part in the debate, as you don't even say who you're referring too (there were several accusations...)

My apologies for being busy. Someone has to vote last, as our dearly departed Petey pointed out, and I responded to that then, thank you very much.

I'm not accusing you for voting late. But it all adds up to the case of you seemingly cruising safely under the radar, and not taking part in the discussion, but agreeing with the majority vote.

Geez Maurice, it's almost as if you're trying to make me look bad. :cry_sad: I did bring that up again, in the quote you referenced even. (Third line down, little to the right. It's the link to, oh hey, Petey's list...)

Sorry, you are right, I actually missed that. But you didn't really follow up on it, and neither did you provide any more thoughts about it when I brought it up later in the day (and was even accused for doing so :wacko:)

Yes, my first statement yesterday was trying to make sense of the night's events. I said, was that I hoped - against popular opinion - that the axe-killer was a scum (as if it weren't then the implications would be unpleasant). However, I still had it in my head that the axe-killer wasn't scum (despite what I hoped)- mainly thanks to what Cameron and Portia said. Therefore, when I next spoke, I just ran with my thoughts. I didn't contradict myself as I didn't say the axe-killer was scum, or even that I thought he was scum. You're confusing thoughts with hopes, although I suppose my wording didn't help. I apologise. And I didn't mean for my 'stating as fact' to be interpreted as fact, I was just galloping with my thoughts there.

But even so, I find it odd that you, and several others too it seems, can assume there hasn't been a scum kill for two nights, and that the axe killer is not scum. How can you, or anyone else, believe that with such strong conviction? I find that very odd...

What do you have against summaries? :wacko: I made it clear that that summary was to lay out to myself why people were voting for Carly, so I could assess and either agree or disagree with it instead of just jumping on the band-wagon without a thought.

Summaries are not really helping anything... We are all paying attention here (I hope :look:), so summaries are useless, and an easy way for scum to appear helpful. You should be able to assess if you agree or not without summarizing for everyone...

Yeah, I totally jumped on that out of the blue. :hmpf: It's not like I pointed out that I found Ralphy weird (again in the post you referenced before Casey even made her casey...

Oh yeah, you did. I was actually going to comment on that (I should really not let my coworkers at the Docks distract me while I'm trying to prepare a case ...). Your argument against Ralphy there is based solely on a comment he had made about it being weird both of Portia's accusees on day 1 were killed. And you are kind of assuming he's accusing someone because of that. Your argument against him is a bit blown out of propertion the way I see it... But yeah, you did call him weird before Casey, my apologies for the inconsistency...

Even though I may have laid out my case with a few shortcomings, I still think you are doing a very good job at flying under the radar by providing little input, seeming helpful, and agreeing with the majority... I have my eyes on you.

*squeak* I should tell you all about the story of Henry Horse, the horse who was not noticed by anyone, because he was so normal, and .... blablabla ... where did everyone go?

I have my eyes on you.

And as a result of that outburst, I have my eyes on you. and a nice new pair of heels and maybe some new lipstick

I've been reading your accusations of Horace, his responses and your further, rather tenacious accusations, and I must say I found his responses quite reasonable and you seem to be trying to piece together an accusation out of any old thing that will fit.

Oh yeah, you did. I was actually going to comment on that (I should really not let my coworkers at the Docks distract me while I'm trying to prepare a case ...).

This does sound to me like you were just looking for something with which to accuse Horace. And by colleagues at the docks, do you mean your fellow scummos on the scumboard? In the argument between the two of you, he's coming off better.

I vote: Maurice Mouse (Cecilie)

And as a result of that outburst, I have my eyes on you. and a nice new pair of heels and maybe some new lipstick

You call that an outburst, really? I can't find someone suspicious, and stick with it? I feel like he didn't ease my concerns, but instead of pressing the matter further, I'm saying I will keep my eyes on him.

I've been reading your accusations of Horace, his responses and your further, rather tenacious accusations, and I must say I found his responses quite reasonable and you seem to be trying to piece together an accusation out of any old thing that will fit.

I'm sorry you feel that way, I am trying my best to read behind the facades here.

This does sound to me like you were just looking for something with which to accuse Horace. And by colleagues at the docks, do you mean your fellow scummos on the scumboard? In the argument between the two of you, he's coming off better.

What? :wacko: I am a dock worker, you know, and I have colleagues there, and I made my initial case during work hours... Guess I shouldn't be doing that.

I vote: Maurice Mouse (Cecilie)

You want to lynch me for trying to look into the matter properly? Then at least maybe my words will hold more weight when I turn up town in the morning.

*squeak* Legends say that the mouse that speaks, must be listened to.

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

Do you guys smell something burning? My socks are on fire again, aren't they? Oh wait...I stopped wearing socks.

vote tally

Ralphy Rabbit (badboytje88): 2 votes (penalty, Zepher)

Maurice Mouse (Cecilie): 1 vote (Pandora)

Nothing has changed.

My mind has been made up.

I vote for the hare.

No, I don't want to vote for myself! I vote: Ralphy Rabbit (badboytje88). Since we did not learn anything certain from the cow's death, all we have to go with is Ralphy's behaviour, which has been more than suspicious enough. Also, he's after my husband, so he really needs to DIE.

I apologize for being so silent today, but I've really been focusing on this new poetry hobby of mine. I really want to thank the person who directed me to it from the bottom of my heart - if only I knew who it was. I would really squeeze him or her to DEATH.

Not speaking literally, of course. I'm more poetic than literal nowadays. I even burned my "Harriet Slutter" and "Fifty Shades" books to make room for my future collection of rabbit haikus. Because if I don't get rid of this curse soon, I will need all the space I can get.

Ooh, that gives me an idea... Maybe I can move to space! That would give me infinite room for my poems!!! It would also make my head explode, which is exactly what I need right now. *huh*

B-JOING!

You poor little bunny, Brigit :look: . Good thing you're not a dog...ACHOO! Meow...

Well, everything I said about the rabbit still holds, in my opinion. There's been a lot of nice discussion and we're all poking each other to see what happens, which is good and there's some nice responses coming from that. Still, I'm more suspicious of the rabbit and I'm trying to wrap my tail around to what he is. He's at least made a little more effort today...but I don't think it's convincing enough.

If it's stupid to defend Petey, why isn't it at least as stupid to defend Pennie? Yet if you read the day, you'd think that Pennie and Gordon were married the way they back up each other's thoughts and suspicions. I don't understand trusting anyone that much on day 1, but apparently Gordon trusted Pennie that much as he attempted to sway the few votes against her.

This is the only thing that strikes me as odd about Gordon and Pennie. They both jumped onto Petey's case and, in that, they ended up in quite the bond. Next day, they both fell off the map.

Didn't someone say that Petey had been defensive earlier in the day? What's this, if not defensive?
It's this sort of hypocrisy that makes me suspicious of them, but otherwise, there isn't a whole lot else in order for me to vote for one of them right now, though.

Well, I need to take a nap now, but first I want to vote: Ralphy Rabbit (badboytje88). Though there is still a long time before sunset, so Ralphy, time to talk. Come up with some good stuff and I'll be ready to unvote you. If you don't, well, then I guess we're better off without you. (too bad though, I was almost done coming up with a plan for treating that disease you're carrying around, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. :wink:)

:cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Plus we get to see interesting interactions, like the sweet relationship with Ernie as he tries to defend Ralphy.

Oh excuse me for asking for some clarification on why we're planning on lynching someone. Ralphy was the one who said I was backing him up, not me.

I'm just wondering, what would we have actually learned from Carly's death? Everyone was in support of her lynching yesterday, so it's not like we would've learned much about each other from her allegiance. Most of us seem to agree she must've been scum, which seems likely given her reaction to the votes against her, or lack thereof . Working under the assumption that she was scum, I'm thinking the cultists must've been late to vote for Carly.

Unless of course the scum were required to use the janitor action on night 2, as was the case in the original game... of our life. In which case, their choice to steal Carly's body has very little meaning behind it. ROOAAR!

Now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't Carly have put some more effort into defending herself at the end of the day if she knew her scum buddies were going to janitor her away? You know, to keep her allegiance more ambiguous to us? Because as things have turned out, she has come off pretty strongly as scum.

I feel like I'm going around in circles now. Thoughts?

Well, maybe the scum were counting on us reaching the conclusion that Carly was scum. Either way I don't think it's helping to theorize on her alliance now, because we have a case of.. what's it? WIFOM?

Fair enough, perhaps it is time to share a few things that have been bothering me.

Thank you. I had noticed that Pennie had gone quiet, too, but I still cannot fathom why she wanted to take the credit for starting the lynch against Petey. I just makes no sense as a Cultist... unless she's counting on that. Ugh.

Becka my dear one, grab those nipple clamps and tie me down to the bed, we're in for a night of fun. :wub:

I'm a little unsure where to go today. The case against Ralphy seems plausible, and we don't exactly have any other leads currently. I find Horrace's notes on the voting patterns interesting too, they certainly add a little weight to the discussions. I'll give this a bit more thought and review what has been said before making a decision.

Wow, look at this asshat. He didn't even notice that I had accused him of being scummy, and now he's just pulling the old "oh yeah, *mumble* suspicious... I will wait to the end of the day to place my vote and otherwise not participate" trick. :hmpf:

I still feel that Ralphy is our best bet for a lynch today. Everything he's done or said seems suspicious but he doesn't want us to judge him by his previous behavior?

But you haven't voted for him yet?

It's great that people are coming forward with other accusations, though. And I'm glad that we as a town are slow playing the day. It provides much more interesting discussion and gets people talking better than everyone just showing up to vote. It's like when Harriet Slutter suspected Lisa Drago of trying to kill DumbleYork but decided to keep her options open and later deduced that everyone was trying to kill DumbleYork. Classic.

Was that in Harriet Slutter and the Deftly Swallows Ones Part? A great book, but surprisingly few gags. :look: For a comedy.

*chomp* You're a tasty poodle, Portia! :grin: Sorry Edgar, I can't help taking a little bite. :blush:

I can't say I'm totally convinced about Ralphy. As far as I can make out, the case against him is based on his expectation of three night kills on night one, and his rather curious vote for Casey when voting opened on day two (his was the second vote cast). His defence was a little lame, and I agree that asking us not to judge him on past behaviour was a little hard to swallow; but there's nothing absolutely condemning here.

It's intriguing that Maurice used this as a basis for launching an attack on Horace, who may have a smelly butt but doesn't seem especially Culty to me. Maurice didn't give much reason for thinking Ralphy isn't Culty. Is this an attempt to derail the lynch? If so, it's only really drawn attention to Maurice, judging by Gibson's reaction. I'm also surprised that no-one seems to have investigated Ralphy last night, given how much suspicion was thrown his way yesterday. Though there wasn't a native investigator in Spring Haven, so maybe we don't have one either. That would suck. But it means that we most likely have to test our suspicious the hard way.

What else do we have to go on? Not a lot. A suspicion has been raised; I'm not 100% convinced, but if we don't act on the suspicion we'll always wonder.

:cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Well, seeing as we're announcing suspicions, I'm finding Booker odd. He is so quiet, and even when he talks, it's mostly his quirky nature. I'm worried he's preparing the cutlery for when everyone eats me! :cry_sad:

On the first day, he was so quiet, he only spoke up as much as Bristol. Even then, he seemed to add even less to the discussion, but nobody seemed to mention him as overly quiet.

Yesterday, he spoke up once more than the day before, although they were all relatively pointless. In the morning, he regurgitated all the usual things we say, blending in with the rest of us. Later on, he added even less, only 'Grrr'-ing and drooling (Note to self: Bear noticeably salivated upon seeing me, clearly wants to eat me.), adding nothing to the debate. Near the end of the day, he only turns up to vote.

Today - although only halfway through - he has so far managed to join in with everyone in agreeing that the night's events were odd. And, just recently...

... on the contrary, we seem to have several leads. I eagerly await hearing your review of the events here. :sweet:

Exactly, thank you. And for saying it in a nicer way than I did.

Yeah, I screwed up on day 1, I felt very sure that Petey was going to be scum and I did want to take the credit for that afterwards. Looking back, yes it was a tunnel visioned but I still see why Petey made it hard for himself. I saw many opportunities for him to fall back and avoid a vote knowing he was allied to the village.

But there was no logical reason for you to believe that Petey was scum. We've been over this a million times. If you actually believed that, then fine, but excuse me for thinking you're an idiot. And you especially, since you went for him so vehemently without much reason. You seemed to know that Petey was scum for sure, yet no one is supposed to know anything for sure on Day 1, not unless they're scum. And, how you and Gordon were so buddy-buddy. :sceptic:

I'll speak to you in the corner.

Anything you need to say, you should say it to all of us. What makes that old goat more trustworthy than any of us?

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

Oh no, my cape's on fire again!! Oh, phew. :cry_happy: It was just the wind.

vote tally

Ralphy Rabbit (badboytje88): 5 votes (penalty, Zepher, Sandy, Quarryman, Rufus)

Maurice Mouse (Cecilie): 1 vote (Pandora)

Ernie Elephant (JimButcher): 2 votes (penalty, penalty)

Ernie Elephant (JimButcher): 2 votes (penalty, penalty)

What's this? Didn't you notice me crying? See? :cry_sad: I can't stop crying because there's water in my eyes. :cry_sad: Ahhh! :cry3:

00_npc_marcellus.jpg

Oh, I do believe my pants are on fire. Figuratively, not literally. Wait, is it literally? :look: Oh. No. Good... I was worried there for a second.

What's this? Didn't you notice me crying? See? :cry_sad: I can't stop crying because there's water in my eyes. :cry_sad: Ahhh! :cry3:

mod_note_03.jpg

Mod note:

Aha, I see you have been doing that. Subtle, yet acceptable. Penalty votes redacted. Sorry about that. :blush:

Wow, look at this asshat. He didn't even notice that I had accused him of being scummy, and now he's just pulling the old "oh yeah, *mumble* suspicious... I will wait to the end of the day to place my vote and otherwise not participate" trick. :hmpf:

I tend to ignore baseless accusations that are just trying to nitpick at how much someone chatters or not. :sweet: I always find it interesting that you furs pick on the smelly garbage bear when there are several other people who don't roll around in the street shouting and talking in circles. You wouldn't focus on our mayor because he's a big handsome lion, yet he has said less than me. No, always picking on poor Booker. :cry_sad: I find it amusing that Mindy popped in to try and accuse me of being inactive too, when she has said pretty much nothing else all day. That sort of "reasoning" makes even this uneducated garbage bear cringe. :laugh: I could point to Gilda too, who popped in just now to place a vote and not say very much else.

If you want to talk about inactivity, at least focus on someone who has been both inactive recently and unhelpful, like Pennie. She chatted away on day one, throwing accusations around despite her admonition that you can't know anything on the first day of a lynch situation, then hasn't had a great deal to say since that turned out to be a disaster, other than insisting that she get credit for accusing Petey first. Day two she just jumped on the band wagon and offered nothing else at all. I believe someone pointed out earlier that Gordon was very adamant in defending Pennie on day one too. Since then he has been noticeably less vocal when thinking about lynches, mostly just ooohing and such.

I do find this interesting, Pennie was so convinced on day one to lynch Petey, but now is attempting to downplay that and also attempting to be vague about the reasoning against Ralphy. Pretty much what I get from this is "oh he could be scum, he could not be, it's hard to tell". Very ambiguous.

It's just past noon. :look: Why are you always talking about the night? Don't you want to look at me in the daylight? :cry3:

Becka my lovely one, you look most beautiful and devilish by the light of the moon, but I would have you scrap your claws down my chest any time of day. :wub:

When it comes down to it, we have no other leads, and nothing he's saying is convincing me that he's not a cultist. I hate that he's not giving us any information in either direction, it's much more helpful when cultists or town fight for themselves, because cultists we can analyze, and sometimes town can save themselves if their truly town, which helps the town, but Ralphy is doing none of that. BAWK! Besides, I hear what he's saying when no one's listening. I'm a parrot, damn it. :sadnew:

I do find this vote interesting. Yes, Ralphy seems very suspicious and isn't helping his case at all by not saying anything, but we have had several other accusations flying around today too that you haven't considered. For example, Horace received quite a sudden and aggressive attack from Maurice, who was then voted for in quick succession by the very poetic Brigit. Pennie has been mentioned several times too.

On the Ralphy point, I don't think much more can be said until he says something. Pretty much everyone has pointed out the suspicious behaviour, so there isn't much to add at this point other than to urge him to speak up and defend himself if he is really a townie. We can't consider whether or not to vote someone from nothing.

I dunno, I've got a gut feeling that Maurice is scum trying to distract us from voting out Ralphy, who I feel we've got a pretty good case against. She has been called out for some odd comments in days 1 and 2, so I feel like now would be an ideal time to try to appear pro-town by taking charge and accusing someone (while also directing attention away from a potential scum partner).

Shawna has done something similar against Pennie, though it seems she's put a lot more thought into her accusation and she's got a better case. The only thing that strikes me as odd is how she's brought Baxter into the argument, assuming that he was chasing the right people simply because we now know he's a confirmed townie. Maybe I've misinterpreted her comments, but she seems to be implying that Baxter was killed by the cult because he questioned Pennie on day 1. Yet it seems quite clear from the pictures that the person who killed Baxter was the same person who killed a cultist the day before.

Of course, a lot of these thoughts are hinging on the assumption that Ralphy is scum, so before I press on with them, I feel it's important to confirm Ralphy's allegiance.

So without further ado, I will Vote: Ralphy RzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz...

On the Ralphy point, I don't think much more can be said until he says something. Pretty much everyone has pointed out the suspicious behaviour, so there isn't much to add at this point other than to urge him to speak up and defend himself if he is really a townie. We can't consider whether or not to vote someone from nothing.

He's had that chance for a game day now and has spoken up several times...and usually came up short :sceptic: . Meow. I wouldn't say we were voting for him from nothing. His behavior to me does not scream town, nor does it scream scum, but compared to others, he's done little to help our village so far and anything he's done has been in an unconvincing manner. I would venture to guess that he could be a neutral, even, based on his performance so far.

I'm going to do what I did yesterday and vote for Ralphy, as none of the other discussions have convinced me that they're worth lynching so far and I think Ralphy is not in it for the village. I can always unvote and change, but I think my vote will stay on Ralphy unless he comes up with a very good reason not to lynch him.

ACHOO! Is there a dog somewhere near me!? ACHOO! :sing:

Sorry about that, I must've dosed off. :blush: Where was I?

... our mayor... he's a big handsome lion

And don't you forget it! ROAR!

And don't you forget it! ROAR!

Yes..big...handsome....cat lion :wub:

Uh, I mean ACHOO! Ah! Dogs! Maurice, save me from the dogs! ACHOO! I love you Maurice :wub_drool:Let me I can just eat you up, you cutie mouse :drool::wub: !