MikeyB

BookII Varlyrio Guild: Homepage (currently not open for new members)

Hey people, brand new member here.

As a result of that, I have no guild, but I've been a close follower of GoH for sometime now.

Is it at all possible to join this guild, or must I choose one of the big 4?

Thanks in advance guys

Word hasn't been announced on that yet, probably will be soon though :classic:

As Challenge V is close to wrapping up, I hope everyone is looking forward to entering the Slice of Daily Varlyrion life challenge.

I hear the dwarves have been busy in their quarries and mines. The Orcs have stepped up their attacks on merchants and have even raid a couple small villages. The whales are migrating and the whaleing ships are having a great year.

The merchants have been hearing about the troubles to the east but trade is still vibrant

I´m so in for this one! I have been sitting for hours looking at your little Varlyrio moc! I love it!

My build is in the capital! Love the Venice feel you made! Now if only my BL order could arrive so I can finish it! :)

Edited by de Gothia

I'm certainly doing this one too, have to fwrap up Challenge V but after that it's close to the top of my list!

I'm having so much fun with this guild and am working on my second moc already. It's running outside the challenge, but I don't care. It'll count as an Mitgardian free build then. I want one of those nifty tags below my avatar!

^Ive always wondered how to get one of those.

Count me as a possible entrant. I have to do my ChV and Petraea Uni. builds first, though.

I'm having so much fun with this guild and am working on my second moc already. It's running outside the challenge, but I don't care. It'll count as an Mitgardian free build then. I want one of those nifty tags below my avatar!

^Ive always wondered how to get one of those. . .

Are you guys talking about a specific tag? If so, what? MOC Expert?

Ah I shouldn't have started this discussion, at least not here! All I meant to say is, that with building in Varlyrio and Mitgardia I have the opportunity to shell out even more mocs, thus improving my skills even faster than I did so far ...

Are you guys talking about a specific tag? If so, what? MOC Expert?

I was referring to the group of words underneath (for example) de Gothia's Avatar. I have always been curious about that.

I was referring to the group of words underneath (for example) de Gothia's Avatar. I have always been curious about that.

you mean like "avalonia's little helper?

those are given by staff members to those whom they think should have a title due to something they have done or said.

you mean like "avalonia's little helper?

those are given by staff members to those whom they think should have a title due to something they have done or said.

Oh yeah. Whats worse is that I think you were the one who told me that first. :tongue:

Thanks again Jr.!

At this time, there are no members of this guild. But anyone can build a MOC here. If you want to create a character along with a background for a build that is fine. But this guild wont get free build points or anything of that sort.

There is a competition that ends mid December. Find the thread with details here Show your current sigfig or character from your guild in the build somehow and looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

At first I thought there were to much simularities with Kaliphlin, but when looking for inspiration and stuff I have to say this is one great new guild. I really got some nice ideas! If someone is looking for inspiration: assasins creed!!

Edited by Ecclesiastes

With assasins creed taking place in Florence a trip to Tuscany helps wonders too .... :wink:

My latest mocs showing Varlyrio.. The first pic is for the contest and the second is a freebuild.

8166548949_9d4e098a08.jpg

8196305682_e784f8c616.jpg

My Valaryio Challenge MOC:

(clicking the picture takes you to the topic)

8199151793_5394ef8dde.jpg

I am going to start my entry today or tomorrow, if you check TBB it may look familiar ;)

Some great builds so far. Cant wait to see what some more builds!

Look for two new ones from me (as soon as it stops raining here) One is the Ministry of Trade, a modular style build with interior. Merchants who want to trade goods in Varlyrio must apply and purchase a "Vendors License" based on the price and value of the goods. I also built a shepherd tending his flock in the Varlyrio countryside.

Those are all some really inspiring builds and it's great to see Valyrio taking shape more and more :thumbup: If all things go well, I myself intend to do something with the minotaurs that dwell in the eastern regions of the country, both because the focus until now primarily lied on the human people and because I want to use those in a new build. Here's to hope that I get it done before the deadline :look:

great builds guys and cant wait to see abu dun's take on the Inland sea with the Minotaur clans.

I have been feeling under the weather the last couple days but I I have finished two Varlyrio Free builds. Of course the weather locally has prevented me from taking photos I want.

Hopefully I can get a break tomorrow and take some photos.

Indeed a lot of great builds.

I'm also working on a part of Valyrio! Maybe not in time for the deadline, because it's pretty busy at work. But as most of the times, a work best with deadlines ahead :tongue: