Mark of Falworth

A Treasure Cave.

Glad to see you've joined the forum. Our news scout found a previous MOC of yours which I posted Here.

I love the foliage again, you've really got a good MOC'ing eye. I hope to see you active on the forum!

Your link doesn't work :pir-blush:

It's the first time I see that water technic, but it looks great :thumbup:

Whoops! Thanks! :pir_laugh2:

And thanks again glad you like it! :pir-sweet:

Glad to see you've joined the forum. Our news scout found a previous MOC of yours which I posted Here.

I love the foliage again, you've really got a good MOC'ing eye. I hope to see you active on the forum!

Thank you! Ah yes! I remember now. That was fun to build!

Eurobricks seem like a great place! I hope to be active. :)

Awesome! I'm loving the rock face, the cave, and the foliage, but my favourite part is the water! It's a great new technique that I've never seen before. :thumbup: Maybe after a quick PaB/Bricklink order, I'll test out some water-building myself! :excited: Thanks for the inspiration.

Awesome! I'm loving the rock face, the cave, and the foliage, but my favourite part is the water! It's a great new technique that I've never seen before. :thumbup: Maybe after a quick PaB/Bricklink order, I'll test out some water-building myself! :excited: Thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks! Yeah, It's very easy and inexpensive, plus it looks pretty good. :classic:

Fantastic MOC :thumbup::thumbup:

I like the foliage and the rock face a lot :pirate: :pirate:

Curious is the new water-style :pir-sweet: :pir-sweet:

Very nice, I'm getting used to the water technique, it's efficient nonetheless, what I like most is the green on the rock structures :thumbup:

Nice to see you here at EB now.

Move views on my Flickr Photostream

How interesting! I stumbled across this MOC yesterday while using Google Image Search. I was going to report it to the blogging team but it looks like there's no need.

So just how much treasure is in that cave? :pir-classic:

Very cool, man! The loose bricks for the water gives it a really neat tiled effect. Also, that foliage is damn near making me drool.

Edited by Groovemeister

Very nice, I'm getting used to the water technique, it's efficient nonetheless, what I like most is the green on the rock structures :thumbup:

Nice to see you here at EB now.

Thanks Sebeus! Yes, I use it often. :pir-classic:

How interesting! I stumbled across this MOC yesterday while using Google Image Search. I was going to report it to the blogging team but it looks like there's no need.

So just how much treasure is in that cave? :pir-classic:

Lots! :pir_laugh2:

Very cool, man! The loose bricks for the water gives it a really neat tiled effect. Also, that foliage is damn near making me drool.

Thanks Groovemeister! :pir-grin:

Like I said on Flickr, your foliage is great as always. This needs some blog!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Anybody remember this treasure cave and the hours of fun (or was that anguish) it brought?

post-273-13463493370745.jpg

Lots! :pir_laugh2:

Oh really, so are those minifigs unloading more treasure or "repossessing" the treasure which is already there? :pir-grin:

I love the water, and the trees... well done.

Ralph

Thanks Ralph! :classic:

Beautiful scene :pir-wub: The beach with seaweed looks perfect :thumbup:

Thanks soccerkid6! :grin:

Great MOC, especially the water and sand, and the colors.

Thank you! :wink:

Like I said on Flickr, your foliage is great as always. This needs some blog!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Thanks Walter! :grin:

Anybody remember this treasure cave and the hours of fun (or was that anguish) it brought?

Oh really, so are those minifigs unloading more treasure or "repossessing" the treasure which is already there? :pir-grin:

These guys are adding to just one of their many hidden hoards. :wink:

Just so you know I'm a fan of back stories and tend to a lot of... ummmm... superfluous questions of what let to the scenario depicted in the MOC.

So what happens to the treasure cave at high tide - looks like someone could get a wet bum of they dawdled. :pir-grin:

Absolutely amazing! I love the water technique used here and the different angle's used to take the shoots. Well done.

I love pirates! pirate_wubnew.gif