Maxim I

Mpya Stedor Tower

Finally, Rohe Iher (from Chal 4) saw the Southern Tower growing bigger and bigger. Only a few miles swimming anymore and he would be safe. He will never ever row again in his free time, he is sure about that...

Accompanied by three meermen so no other elementals would consider him as their evening dinner. He was lucky. Just a few seconds before he would be pierced by the tail of the elemental snake, the meermen confused it by throwing spears. Now his heroes are guarding him and once in the city they will talk to Sir Tomvaximus, who is in control while Lord Damaximus is on his quest. By what they said, it is possible they will declare their allegiance to Mpya Stedor in the future.

Even he is tired, he still smiles at the thought of that allegiance. It would mean that the meermen clan would patrol Ghuba-ya Biashara against water-attacks and in return, Mpya Stedor will send an army to defend their hide-outs against land-attacks... .

He could see the Elite Archers rising up behind the battlements, watching over the area. Finally Rohe is home again...

~

Ladies and Gentlemen from Historica.

I proudly present to you the South End Wall Tower.

I built this while waiting at a BL-order for my Gatehouse.

Some stuff you will see in the details if you go to the map

brickshelfmap

- The Elite Archers have changed their headgear. Now they fit more in the Medieval scene.

- Every level is removable to have a very nice playability inside the tower. Neverthless there is no interior as there is not really need for that...

- The girl waving in front of the tower is just an real life inside joke with a friend of me. So never mind that please :laugh:

The tower seen from outside Mpya Stedor:

mscwt1.jpg

The Tower seen from inside Mpya Stedor:

mscwt2.jpg

The upper level of the tower:

mscwt3.jpg

A captain (red hood) and 2 Elite Archers having a chat

mscwt6.jpg

Well, C&C is ofcourse welcome!

Nice job, Da Maximus! :thumbup: I especially love the way you did the tan bricks sticking out from the wall, plus the tan stips going around. However, all the white on front does look a bit plain to me, although I know how tough building a good castle is! (I've yet to come up with one. . .)

Nice job, Da Maximus! :thumbup: I especially love the way you did the tan bricks sticking out from the wall, plus the tan stips going around. However, all the white on front does look a bit plain to me, although I know how tough building a good castle is! (I've yet to come up with one. . .)

That's my strategy :D

A plain ground level. The first (and here second as well) have some shooting holes. And the upper level have 2 rows of battlements :classic: As there is only relief on the upper level, it is almost impossible to climb the tower or walls :laugh:

Oh, and as it is a new built city, it would be a shame if I already have to put "aging effects" in it :classic:

Nice job and goes well with th erest of your wall!default_thumbup.gif My only critique would be that the small top tower needs a support (single stud beam or something) for the 4th corner.

Great tower dm1 I really like how you have come up with you own style. White and tan really make an excellent color sceme!

Excellent tower! I'm sure it will fit well with your other sections of Mypa Stedor :thumbup:

I like how tall you did the arrow slits as well :classic:

Great addition to your city, are you able to keep all the city parts in one part?

The tower looks good but the hoods don't look good on your soldier's.

I think just a cape would solve that problem.

Great addition to your city, are you able to keep all the city parts in one part?

I think just a cape would solve that problem.

I am, but it will takes more than the expected year I fear as I have to buy all the bricks on EB and my monthly Lego budget is not that big :sceptic:

I'll make a poll in the future for their look :laugh: