Sign in to follow this  
hellboy

5th Guild

After all long time of fighting between the settler and the army of the colonial ruler, the settler won the independent and declared the former old colony to a new Land called "Down Under"

They open there doors for all people and race who want to start new life in a unknown land. There are still no maps because there are only a handful of settlement on the coast of the new land and it's hard to find real guys who don't dodder the legs by the though of going upside of the small and few roads into the unknown land with the rainforrest,the large flat, the everglades and the hills and mountains.

The Isles is rich with the materials like gold, silver, mahagony-wood, coffe-beans and hundret of other new fruits. So trade with other guild will fast expand in future. The floor is rang and so many plants grow up faster than anywhere else in Historica. Many people in the "old world" of the 4 guilds think only about the sunside of the new posibly of the new start, but tere are also new animals and diseases ... and are the new settler real alone on this island?

It's your choice to bring the new collony to a bright new land or to a wicked place for criminals.

please ignore the bad quality of the map, but only with paint it's not easy to make a good map

down-under2-kopie.png

Here is my small Moc for the challange: You see the colors are black and red and everything has a small Asiat Touch.There is no Guildleader so far because it needs real men and women to explore the land and put the villiage on the "Coast of Hope" together to one nation. The mix between Asia and Midage buildings and cultures is in my eyes a good start and breeding ground for great Mocs.

Here are two Men who will be maybe the next guildleaders, when their expeditions will have success. Also on this picture are objects which a guildleader must have to be a Down Under Guildleader :classic: :

down-under-4.jpg

Everyone is welcome in the new land, also members of the 4. guilds who want to start a new carrier/life/live in the new world.

down-under.jpg

down-under2.jpg

Any comments or criticism are very much welcome

hellboy

Edited by hellboy

I like the idea of these outlands. Everyone who is audacious enough can become an explorer. It is something like a wild west/ spanish conquistador/ Marco Polo...thing.

Are there any native sentient species planned?

Everyone who is audacious enough can become an explorer. It is something like a wild west/ spanish conquistador/ Marco Polo...thing

Yes this is the idea of this guild

Are there any native sentient species planned?

The Island is big and only the coast in explored, so there are not only hundrets of new fruits and animals, also new cultures and nativ species.

So when I have more time, I will add this things to the post

Edited by hellboy

Good start so far! And you did a great job building on those burps. Looking forward seeing your guild leader.

Good start so far! And you did a great job building on those burps. Looking forward seeing your guild leader.

Thank you.

I think the guild leader will be more a symbol than a real leader, because the Nation is so young, that there will be much possible men and women who fight against to become this title. The symbol will have objects like a compass or a longglas, also he needs a map where I can notice the map of the unknown land behind the "Coast of Hope"

Pic is coming soon I hope

Nice job, especially with the water on the side of the ciff! :thumbup: Your map looks pretty good for paint, although if you have it I would suggest inserting the image into word when you're done with the basic thing on paint and then fiddiling around with it (you can really do a lot there, especially with the names, pathways, etc.). That's what I did and here's how mine turned out:

7983552775_d7a0959287.jpg

Nice job, especially with the water on the side of the ciff! :thumbup: Your map looks pretty good for paint, although if you have it I would suggest inserting the image into word when you're done with the basic thing on paint and then fiddiling around with it (you can really do a lot there, especially with the names, pathways, etc.). That's what I did and here's how mine turned out:

Thanks for the praise and for your tip, but I think I will put only some cities/village on the "Coast of Hope", because I it the work for the new settlers to fill the map with places, river, mountains, deserts and villages. There is so much to explore and to find out with there own imagination and creativity. So the guild would not be in fix rails and there is a lot of space to fill in what ever the new guildmembers will have in there land.

Nice idea.Their probably not alone judging by the mysterious man in the cave.

Oh,the men are not in the picture. Here is another pic with the mysterious men:

down-under3.jpg

(I had only the face of MacWindo out of StarWars at this moment)

i hope to be able to load up a picture of the guild leader tomorrow, Sunday the 16.09

Edited by hellboy

Nice entry and idea!:thumbup:

Thanks, the basic idea is to give not to much information and fix thinks, and so the new members will be able to build this type of 5 guild by there own ideas and creativity along. So there is only the "Coast of Hope" with 4 cities(update will come soon)and the asiatic touch of the Mocs, but everything else the new members have to choice by thereselfes

Here are two Men who will be maybe the next guildleaders, when their expeditions will have success. Also on this picture are objects which a guildleader must have to be a Down Under Guildleader :classic: :

down-under-4.jpg

I really like the concepts of this guild - largely unexplored, no guild leader having stepped forward yet, focusing on new plant, animals, diseases... Great idea! It's like a frontier guild with so much possibility!

I really like the concepts of this guild - largely unexplored, no guild leader having stepped forward yet, focusing on new plant, animals, diseases... Great idea! It's like a frontier guild with so much possibility!

Thank you for your praise.

In my eyes are this the basics for a good working guild, then all new members have only the color and style inputs and the most possible possibility to advance and extracting the guild. Then in all other guild suggestion there are so many things to attend and this is in my eyes a big problem, because it's to much what already exist in this guilds-suggestions, there is no more unkown or possibility to put bigger fragments to this guilds.

Avalonia, Nocturnus, Kaliphlin and Mitgardia were also not definite at the first minute, it needs time, people and ideas to bring something to flourish.

Edited by hellboy