Sign in to follow this  
Captain Settle

Selthorn Cottage

The small cottage that the Thornton's, Leaders of Tolswick, Live. As they were formerly a farming family, they only live in a small cottage.

7814082258_bfe267b66c_z.jpg

Here we see Fred Thornton laying in the shade of the tree outside Selthorn Cottage.

7814086120_8124a507a0_z.jpg

And of course it's Modular. They have a spartan interior consisting of only a bed and a chest to keep there things.

C&C Welcome!

A cosy little cottage you have there! :thumbup:

I know the brick pile of yours is limited..but still some tips for you.

The roof could use some work. Right now you see straight through it. Add some gablets or use slopes or brick built up more so the gap is filled.

Add some more details around the house and on. Like torches, barrels, pigs, chickens etc. Some more vegetation...

Some tips, some can be harder than other if the pile of ABS is limited... But one thing that I know you can fix is:

Dust your lego, not very eye pleasing to look at dirty grass..

Hope you are not discouraged by my input, these are just tips!

Nive build, although i do agree with DG on some points, especially dusting, even wiping it with a damp cloth does a world of good.

DG what does ABS stand for?

Nive build, although i do agree with DG on some points, especially dusting, even wiping it with a damp cloth does a world of good.

DG what does ABS stand for?

Yeah I guess I better get dusting. I will probably buy some brand new baseplates anyway. As for ABS, I believe it's the plastic LEGO is made of, so pile of ABS probably means pile of LEGO.