Sign in to follow this  
Brickmamba

Astromech Workplace Contest: Mos Eisley Gas 'N' Service Statio

Mos Eisley Gas 'N' Service Station

Good evening fellow EB'ers, please find in this post my entry for the Astromech Workplace Contest, click on the pictures for larger resolution on Flickr, as usual CC welcome, enjoy :classic:

7710006748_91785fb76c_c.jpg

7710006270_2a05360b62_c.jpg

7710005664_884c7bf38e_c.jpg

7710005024_b2d437defd_c.jpg

7710004464_a7057b679b_c.jpg

7710464558_fd6d46bd19_c.jpg

7710003336_23ac20bbc5_c.jpg

7710002736_8ffcb2a408_c.jpg

7710002194_843440bbf9_c.jpg

7710001694_f26593db9d_c.jpg

7710001170_d9944e0dd3_c.jpg

7710000716_28aa937933_c.jpg

7710000186_d0db6ec7c9_c.jpg

7710167974_4410fb66b4_c.jpg

Great entry, I particulary love the presentation, great job on the R2-suit :thumbup:

Since your comment on my entry I've been a little intrigued to see what you came up with (especially as I liked your Dewback so much!) and this doesn't disappoint. Great entry, I really like your use of the sail-barge sails as a canopy but the highlight has got to be R-2000! I don't think I've ever seen an Astromech-mech before :grin: I also really like your power droid tool droid. :thumbup:

Good luck in the contest.

I really like your entry! A lot of nice details and action going on here. Excellent presentation too. Good luck!

Great entry, I particulary love the presentation, great job on the R2-suit :thumbup:

Thank you for the nice comments, glad you like it.

This is a fantastic entry! The way the station is laid out and the work crew are great! Good luck to you in the voting! default_classic.gif

Cheers, the station took a while to build, the aim was to create an environment where droids can be found at work and not just a scene with droids thrown in it.

Since your comment on my entry I've been a little intrigued to see what you came up with (especially as I liked your Dewback so much!) and this doesn't disappoint. Great entry, I really like your use of the sail-barge sails as a canopy but the highlight has got to be R-2000! I don't think I've ever seen an Astromech-mech before :grin: I also really like your power droid tool droid. :thumbup:

Good luck in the contest.

Thanks, first cut of R-2000 it was double the size! The finished unit turned out to be quite neat (unfortunately at the expensive of some sand green parts from Dewie :sceptic: ), good luck to you too sir!

I really like your entry! A lot of nice details and action going on here. Excellent presentation too. Good luck!

Thanks! It was a challenge to capture as much detail possible with each photo and then tie it all together into a comic style story, hopefully it all makes sense.

Note to a mod - noticed the thread title is missing the 'n' in Station, if you can kindly fix that for me that would be great, cheers

Nice! Great presentation and I love that purple speeder! Neat idea for the giant astromech too! That's awesome and great use of that canopy.

Great station! I like the lettering - it's different and it looks great! The whole thing would fit really well into Mos Eisley. Great job on this and good luck in the contest!

Nice! Great presentation and I love that purple speeder! Neat idea for the giant astromech too! That's awesome and great use of that canopy.

Thank you, tried to implement a variety of elements into this moc to give it a complete look.

Great station! I like the lettering - it's different and it looks great! The whole thing would fit really well into Mos Eisley. Great job on this and good luck in the contest!

Cheers, luv OT, Mos Eisley and Tattooine so it was natural to do a moc based on the theme, good luck to you too!

This is awesome. One of the best two projects that I didn't vote for. (sorry 'bout that)

This is awesome. One of the best two projects that I didn't vote for. (sorry 'bout that)

Good Luck!