Sign in to follow this  
JackJonespaw

Astromech Workplace Contest: The Astro. Bros Marionette Theater

7664821148_2c50dec8d0_z.jpg

Today, I had the exciting chance to get a backstage look at the famed Astromech Brothers' Marionette Theater. Here is where the brothers use their "arms" to control puppets in epic scenes. Every night, they attract many species to their theater and put on a fantastic show for all. The preformance I had the honor of attending was a special VIP night, where the brothers preformed and amazing "Jedi vs. Sith" fight. I felt like I was really there!

7664747064_af2cea9562_z.jpg

Before the show, I got to see a rehersal with a completely empty audience. It was amazing, but I didn't see much of it - I didn't want to ruin the real show for myself!

7664724198_11f12eff55_z.jpg

7664724614_57938fe68f_z.jpg

Some pictures I took during the show. I hope I didn't ruin anyone's night - the wolfish man in the front row was starting to eye me unpleasantly.

7664723380_fa04b78a46_z.jpg

After the show was over, I got to go backstage and see where the brothers worked. All three of them stand on this platform and move where they need to. The height was a bit dizzying, and I carefully climbed on the planks.

All in all, I had an amazing tour of the Astromech Brothers' Theater. I recommend going there when you can - you don't want to miss it!

Next Time - Tour of the Ruins of the Rebel Massassi Temple on Yavin 4!

Please note that this "news report" is not real. There is not Zar Cadious. (At least to my best knowledge.) If this somehow offends someone, sorry. My bad.

Edited by JackJonespaw

Well there's thinking outside the box, and then there's this! Brilliant idea and well executed! Good luck in the contest.

Y'know, when I'm deciding what to vote for, one of my main criteria is creativity. Your entry, sir, has creativity. :sweet: I love this concept! And of course it's very well executed. Best of luck!

What a fantastic idea. I would never have thaught up somthing as unique as this. Its nice to see Thor and Loki enjoying the show together without destroying anything :laugh: .