Sign in to follow this  
turtleman2020

Xeck

img_1576small.jpg

This is Xeck toa of xenon. For those of you who don't know Xenon is used in anesthesia hence Xeck has the power to put others to sleep Xenon is also used in lasers Xeck is able to create a sheild from lasers and shoot lasers from it. When electrified xenon turns blue so Xeck has my pitiful collection of snad blue on him. Anyway Xeck is a badass toa with a claw because claws are awesome.

img_1577small.jpg

img_1578small.jpg

and heres what supposed to be a cool pose.

Your best MOC yet! Good work with the trans Kopaka shield and good choice of Kanohi too!

It´s a great color, yes. To bad the few parts in that color I have are all from the old Dinosaur line.

It´s a great color, yes. To bad the few parts in that color I have are all from the old Dinosaur line.

Matoro and some clone pilots. Its the only color that I have some bionicle and no system.

Made a version in LDD og Xeck. Has more sand blue. Wanna see it?

Kept is as close to the design as possible.

Nice, but I think that LDD version has to much silver. And Rocka's helmet doesn't really work that well. Maybe Evo's?

I know. Using Rocka's helmet instead of Kopaka's original kanohi doesn't work well, and there is no alternativee. Let's hope LDD is updated soon, even though you can't order anything..

Ermahgherd hes like a mini silver Kopaka!!! I like the armor on the legs and the weapons but I feel like the body leaves something to be desired... Maybe larger, perhaps! Great job!

Ermahgherd hes like a mini silver Kopaka!!! I like the armor on the legs and the weapons but I feel like the body leaves something to be desired... Maybe larger, perhaps! Great job!

Thanks, to bad he's been scrapped for parts