Sign in to follow this  
The Joker1

Superheroes 2013 set guessing game.

And my highly unlikley guess!

Aquaman is the only figure left so... I decided to put him in a set with a villian (Black Manta) and just stick another random hero in there (Like the Superman set?) So I was thinking maybe another member of the Justice League? Maybe an excuse for a Green Lantern Minifig? anyway that would be round the 20.00/25.00 mark :classic :

I doubt that about the GL. Wonder woman and Superman have history together. But I know that that was your unlikely guess :laugh: .

I doubt that about the GL. Wonder woman and Superman have history together. But I know that that was your unlikely guess :laugh: .

Aww for a breif moment there i was thinking it could be possible :cry_sad:. It would still be nice to see another hero with Aquaman even if its not GL. Also it is likely their will be a funhouse size exclusive set with some new figures same as this year (when were pics of harley quinn and riddler revealed?). I would like.

JLA HQ takeover

Figs- Green lantern,Flash,Sinestro,Captain boomerang,Martanian manhunter

Peices-380-430

price-£40

Includes martanian manhunter at the central computer and a tall tower with some fights going on between the heroes and vilians.

I know this will never happen but i have allowed myself a trip to fantasy world for a while :laugh: .

To be fair your absolutley right but I'm not sure what other hero to put with him apart from members of the Justice League, and GL is one of the most demanded figures that us guys want :tongue:

I'm guessing that the Arkham style set will be about £100-£120 about 1000pieces and include:

Inmate joker

Nurse Harley Quinn

Guardx2

Arkham city Robin

Batman with black jet back

Scarecrow

Poison ivy

And will include a Gotham city police van, Robins bike,an Arkham city style heavy duty gate, a holding cell room, a doctors office and a few prison cells.

Also the Batboat vs penguins submarine £40

Aquaman

Mr Freeze

Anti freeze Batman

and the Penguin

Includes the Batboat which can transform into a batslead and the Penguin's submarine

I think it would be awesome to have a huge TDKR set with...

-TDKR Batman with the BAT

-TDKR Bane with CAMO TUMBLER

-Gordon

-Catwoman with BATPOD

-John Blake

(Robin)

-Miranda Tate

(Talia al Ghul) with truck with bomb in it.

-John Blake

(Robin)

I don't think John will ever become Robin. I think he was just homage to the 3 main Robins of the Batman Universe: Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, and Tim Drake. Dick was known for his acrobatics and martial arts skills, which John displays a lot of during the movie. Jason was known for his anger, which we find out about when John talks about always being angry but hiding it behind a smile. And Tim was famous for discovering on his own that Batman was Bruce Wayne. John does that too. Not to mention John's an orphan...just like most of the Robin characters. And he plays the part of Batman's inadvertent sidekick throughout the film.

I believe that John Blake was given the name Robin to add to the "tribute to Robin". I think if he ever does become something more, he'll be the next Batman. :wink: That's all just my opinion though.

:classic:

This may be fun, but everyone remember that none of you know for sure yet because the sets haven't come out yet. :D

The only way to know is to wait until 2013. But I can see these being cheaper than the first Batman sets, but something tells me these won't be cheap like the Super Heroes parts on BrickLink. You can get batman figures for about $5 now haha

I don't think John will ever become Robin. I think he was just homage to the 3 main Robins of the Batman Universe: Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, and Tim Drake. Dick was known for his acrobatics and martial arts skills, which John displays a lot of during the movie. Jason was known for his anger, which we find out about when John talks about always being angry but hiding it behind a smile. And Tim was famous for discovering on his own that Batman was Bruce Wayne. John does that too. Not to mention John's an orphan...just like most of the Robin characters. And he plays the part of Batman's inadvertent sidekick throughout the film.

I believe that John Blake was given the name Robin to add to the "tribute to Robin". I think if he ever does become something more, he'll be the next Batman. :wink: That's all just my opinion though.

:classic:

Yes I know he'll never become Robin. I just thought I'd throw that in there. :wink: I do agree with your theory though. :thumbup:

Sam892...sounds like a nice set. I would buy it for sure, if they kePt it under $120

I'm guessing that the Arkham style set will be about £100-£120 about 1000pieces and include:

Inmate joker

Nurse Harley Quinn

Guardx2

Arkham city Robin

Batman with black jet back

Scarecrow

Poison ivy

And will include a Gotham city police van, Robins bike,an Arkham city style heavy duty gate, a holding cell room, a doctors office and a few prison cells.

Also the Batboat vs penguins submarine £40

Aquaman

Mr Freeze

Anti freeze Batman

and the Penguin

Includes the Batboat which can transform into a batslead and the Penguin's submarine

Both sound like great ideas. It would be nice to get another prison van as the ones included in city sets are usually a bit bright and freindly for gotham city.

Some DKR sets:

Banes escpae: Banes motercycle, Batpod. Minifgs: Bane and Batman. Could have a police car as well.

The final battle: A camo tumbler, the bat, banes truck. Minifgs: Batman, Bane, Catwomen, Comminser Gordan, 2x Mercanary, Talia al gual, 1x police officer.

Maybe a set with Scarecrow or the pit...

Some DKR sets:

Banes escpae: Banes motercycle, Batpod. Minifgs: Bane and Batman. Could have a police car as well.

The final battle: A camo tumbler, the bat, banes truck. Minifgs: Batman, Bane, Catwomen, Comminser Gordan, 2x Mercanary, Talia al gual, 1x police officer.

Maybe a set with Scarecrow or the pit...

Your first idea sounds brilliant and entirely possible. as for your second idea even though it sounds extrodinarily brillant i doubt it will happen :sadnew: . Still theres always hope :sweet: .

Well, now that the Ultimate Spiderman episode with the Beetle has aired, we can make some assessments of what the set will be like. It's already obvious that TLG will be taking some creative liberties with this set as Jameson was never physically present in the episode, unlike his counterpart in the Lego set. The same goes for Dr. Doom, although the episode did pretty much confirm that Beetle is working for him. The set being a Daily Bugle playset is still likely, I think, since most of the episode took place there, although it may not be what people are expecting. But considering that TLG is putting all these characters into the set, it wont be an accurate representation of the scene, just like the Doc Ock set, so it could be anything.

Well, as fun as all this speculation is, you all appear to have missed out a crucial part of the facts needed to make educated guesses about these sets.

The figures were presented in groups!

This allowed to me to formulate the guesses stated below.

Spidermans Bugle Takeover: £49.99. Minifigs: Beetle, Doom, Nova, Jonah, Spidey. A bugle stylr building, perhaps one of those giant screens that appear in an abundance in the show itself.

Spidermans Venom Battle: £19.99-34.99. Perhaps Spideys motorbike, and a small truck or something for Nick. Also maybe an electric generator, or water tower.

The Batboat Battle In Gotham River: £19.99. Freeze, Aquaman, Artic Batman. A nicely done Batboat, mainly a iceberg for Freeze, and a block of ice to trap Aquaman.

Bane's Breakout: £59.99-69.99. Batman, Bane, Gordon, Catwoman, Prisoner x3, Policeman. A wall with blow apart function like Helms Deep, Banes Tumbler and the Batpod, The Bat and thr Batpod or all 3.

Arkham City: £99.99-119.99. Bare in mind there has already been a set named Arkham Asylum so it'll be named differently, and Lego have acknowledged that game in Lego Batman 2, so I can hope. Joker, Harleen, Batman (wings), Red Robin, Ivy, Penguin, guard. Idk what to expect from this tbh.

I am going to be making these in LDD, so look out for that.

My guesses:

- TDKR set: either camo Tumbler vs. Bat or Bane's sewer lair

Figs: Bane, Batman and Gordon

Price: if first option the same as Batwing battle, if second one the same as Doc Ock ambush.

-Freeze vs. Batman: Freeze ray with Batman's buggy (or something like this) and ice block

Figs: white Batman, Mister Freeze and Aquaman

Price: the same as power armour Lex.

-Arkham Asylum: Asylum itself, Robin's bike and ambulance

Figs: Penguin, Ivy, Robin, black winged Batman, prison Joker, Harley, guard and Scarecrow.

Price: I don't have idea but certainly very expensive :grin:

As for Spider-Man sets I'm waiting for more episodes :wink:

Some more great ideas comeing through now :thumbup: . I didnt think about a banes hideout set but it sounds like a good idea :classic: Also thanks to 'Essence for pointing out the figures are in fact in groups makeing it easier to determine who will be in what.

Some more great ideas comeing through now :thumbup: . I didnt think about a banes hideout set but it sounds like a good idea :classic: Also thanks to 'Essence for pointing out the figures are in fact in groups makeing it easier to determine who will be in what.

No problem. I just finished making 'The Batboat Battle in Gotham River'.

What if there's a new set that is an expansion of the Batcave. The rogue's gallery with all the paraphernalia, the big coin and the T-rex and an infirmary for instance. That way we could get butler Alfred and a normal Tim Drake or whatever Robin Lego is using.

They could even use the big coin as a play-feature. Similar to the dislocated wheel of The Mill on the Isla Cruces in the PotC-set.

Also thanks to 'Essence for pointing out the figures are in fact in groups makeing it easier to determine who will be in what.

Didn't you base your original guesses in the first post on those groups? :wacko: I for one did, and I thought it was obvious, so I didn't think it was worth mentioning. Of course, the people at SDCC could have mixed up some of the figures, so this is not a reliable source to base our speculations on, even though the groups make sense the way they were presented. And so, Penguin for example, could be in the Mr. Freeze set for all we know.

What if there's a new set that is an expansion of the Batcave. The rogue's gallery with all the paraphernalia, the big coin and the T-rex and an infirmary for instance. That way we could get butler Alfred and a normal Tim Drake or whatever Robin Lego is using.

They could even use the big coin as a play-feature. Similar to the dislocated wheel of The Mill on the Isla Cruces in the PotC-set.

That would be cool, but I doubt it. And yes, the coin would make a good play feature. I remember Batman using it as a defense against intruders on a few occasions in the animated series. :thumbup:

The Lego Batman Video game says that the current Robin minifigure is Dick Grayson, and shows of a civilian version which looks cool. I'm hoping that the second wave of 2013 has a Batman set without Batman. Maybe Batgirl and Nightwing VS Killer croc and Black Mask. I really like the Arkham city Robin but at the same time, a bit let down that there's no new print. It would have been good to have got an angry face.

TDKR set will most likely be vehicle based with a tumbler and the B.A.T. Maybe a Batpod if we're lucky.

The Lego Batman Video game says that the current Robin minifigure is Dick Grayson, and shows of a civilian version which looks cool. I'm hoping that the second wave of 2013 has a Batman set without Batman. Maybe Batgirl and Nightwing VS Killer croc and Black Mask. I really like the Arkham city Robin but at the same time, a bit let down that there's no new print. It would have been good to have got an angry face.

TDKR set will most likely be vehicle based with a tumbler and the B.A.T. Maybe a Batpod if we're lucky.

Well the Robin Unveiled at SDCC is Tim Drake, plus Dick is there as Knightwing.