CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

So I assume, if there is one, Arkham isn't coming out immediately? That sucks.

Yeah I was kind of hoping for it in January. :sad:

Edited by darth-3po

So I assume, if there is one, Arkham isn't coming out immediately? That sucks.

I'm holding onto hope that it'll be released roughly around the same time as the other sets. The fact we saw images for the figures along with the others makes me think that the set is either a) and exclusive, or b) being released slightly later (Wasn't the Batcave a little after the others? Otherwise like the Funhouse). Would be weird for them to release the figure pictures if they weren't coming out until the middle of next year.

I've got to admit, when I first read the line "Iron Man Malibu mansion", I couldn't help but laugh to myself. Immediately the Barbie Malibu beach house came to mind. It took me a few posts before I considered that this wasn't a joke.

LOL.

I really hope that the TDKR set includes both the BAT and the Tumbler.

I'm holding onto hope that it'll be released roughly around the same time as the other sets. The fact we saw images for the figures along with the others makes me think that the set is either a) and exclusive, or b) being released slightly later (Wasn't the Batcave a little after the others? Otherwise like the Funhouse). Would be weird for them to release the figure pictures if they weren't coming out until the middle of next year.

The Batcave wasn't in the catalogue last year, but it was revealed at NYCC. I'm thinking a similar case is happening with Arkham. NYCC is three weeks away, guess well find out then.

The set names sound preliminary, so I hope well get the real names and which figures comes in each!

LEGO is stupid if they release Arkham in late January/middle of 2013. I'll have money waiting for it when it comes out but I can't wait for ever, especially 6 months (althought Super Heroes and City are sort of the only themes I buy currently). If it's released around Christmas or in early January, I (and many others) will be satisfied.

I hope that if we do get Tony Stark's mansion then we at least get the Hall of armor! That would be awesome. :cry_happy:

I think a hall of armour with three or four suits would be epically awesome and popular, also it would do lego good.

Edited by Jackattack7

If it is in fact a $40 set I hope it is only the Tumbler or BAT

Last year we got the batwing for 35 do if the tumbler is as big as some people say, we'll most likely get a small version of the BAT. They have to include some type of vehicle for bats.

Interesting :sceptic: , on brickipedia it says for at least three minifigs for Batman vs Bane - chase with tumbler and White batman vs Mr.Freeze - aquaman on ice which we know is true, but for hunting with spider-cycling and mission at daily bugle it says at least one minifig. Probably a mistake or not updated, nevertheless a bit strange isn't it?

Interesting :sceptic: , on brickipedia it says for at least three minifigs for Batman vs Bane - chase with tumbler and White batman vs Mr.Freeze - aquaman on ice which we know is true, but for hunting with spider-cycling and mission at daily bugle it says at least one minifig. Probably a mistake or not updated, nevertheless a bit strange isn't it?

Like you said, probably just a mistake or not updated. :wink:

Edit: We do know about three in Batman/Mr. Freeze already though anyway, so that should be right. I think that Brickipedia is just trying to generalize things. They are saying that there could be more that we don't know about, but I think you're reading too much into it.

Edited by Superficial Username

Just noticed this, but how come Bane's hands are in different colours? One is regular flesh-coloured, while another is in a grey colour.

Just noticed this, but how come Bane's hands are in different colours? One is regular flesh-coloured, while another is in a grey colour.

If I remember right, he wore only one glove in the movie.

The Tumbler Chase set is said to be a $40-50 set. The first tumbler set was a $50 set as well and came with an ice cream truck. Unless they make the tumbler considerably larger (which I doubt) I don't see why the Bat couldn't be included. Besides, if it wasn't, there wouldn't be much of a chase going on. I mean, how are Bats and Gordon supposed to chase it, run after it? I don't think so. :laugh:

The Tumbler Chase set is said to be a $40-50 set. The first tumbler set was a $50 set as well and came with an ice cream truck. Unless they make the tumbler considerably larger (which I doubt) I don't see why the Bat couldn't be included. Besides, if it wasn't, there wouldn't be much of a chase going on. I mean, how are Bats and Gordon supposed to chase it, run after it? I don't think so. :laugh:

That would be funny :laugh: and the trend is the vehicles are smaller.

Indeed. That's why I think there will be plenty of space for the Bat.

I suppose ou guys are right about the Bat... and if the vehicles are getting smaller, maybe the bat-bike too? :laugh:

Now only if they made it so the Bat-pod came out of the Tumbler... I don't care if it is Bane's Tumbler :P

Based on what Hulk_Smash has stated, the DKR set does come with the tumbler and the Bat. So therefore, I'm pretty sure they will both be included in one set.

Doesn't Gordon fly the Bat at one point? Or was that Gordon-Levitt's character (Whose name I can't remember for some reason o_O)? 'Cause they could put Bats on the Bat-pod, and have Gordon in the Bat... Unless the Bat is a two-seater? *oh2*

Blake! That was it...

EDIT: I love the Bat, but I'm just really hoping for the Bat-pod too :laugh:

Edited by JaseTJ

Doesn't Gordon fly the Bat at one point? Or was that Gordon-Levitt's character (Whose name I can't remember for some reason o_O)? 'Cause they could put Bats on the Bat-pod, and have Gordon in the Bat... Unless the Bat is a two-seater? *oh2*

Blake! That was it...

EDIT: I love the Bat, but I'm just really hoping for the Bat-pod too :laugh:

They could put the bat pod in a polybag, the bat pod wouldn't really be more than 60 pieces.