CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

After looking at the tumbler from The Tumbler:Joker's Ice Cream Surprise I think the camo Tumbler might be the same size

Darn, I was hoping that it was smaller to scale with my Tumbler(Never got to 08 one), but at least I get a Tumbler that I never got,just recolored.

I know I'm glad Venom comes In a cheap set.

Might even be able to get my mate to get one as he loves Venom!

Brickshowtv spoiled the news saying lego gave them permission to spoil it on youtube, I don't know if its trustful but.....yeah.

Of course the are trustworthy. Could you imagine if they lied, they'd lose a lot respect and views.

Thanks for the info Hulk_Smash :thumbup: I'm soooo excited about a good sized Bugle! :wub:

Also Venom in a cheap set is a dream come true! Sounds like I'll be able to get both and for under $100!

Of course you would love that :laugh: , but Venom in a cheap set is a miracle come true, this wave is so much better then last year's sets,especially since these are cheap. :thumbup::classic:

I know I'm glad Venom comes In a cheap set.

Might even be able to get my mate to get one as he loves Venom!

All the love for Venom...He deserves it :wub: .

Of course you would love that :laugh: , but Venom in a cheap set is a miracle come true, this wave is so much better then last year's sets,especially since these are cheap. :thumbup::classic:

All the love for Venom...He deserves it :wub: .

He might get, or get me to get it for him :laugh:

Of course the are trustworthy. Could you imagine if they lied, they'd lose a lot respect and views.

Alright,now I know,

He might get, or get me to get it for him :laugh:

LoL :tongue: .

All I can say for these sets is that they will all be mine :devil:. I was going to make a BAT but knowing it is coming out soon saves me a lot of time. I hope they remake the '08 tumbler because I missed out on that. I hope that Arkham isn't the Store Exclusive of the line as I am yet to see the Funhouse down here :sceptic:. And at least I can sleep tonight knowing that getting a Venom and Nick Fury figure will be an easy and not wallet blowing road.

All I can say for these sets is that they will all be mine :devil:. I was going to make a BAT but knowing it is coming out soon saves me a lot of time. I hope they remake the '08 tumbler because I missed out on that. I hope that Arkham isn't the Store Exclusive of the line as I am yet to see the Funhouse down here :sceptic:. And at least I can sleep tonight knowing that getting a Venom and Nick Fury figure will be an easy and not wallet blowing road.

You to(missed out on 08 Tumbler), thank god that Venom is in a cheap set(Venom=Fave villain from Marvel), I can rest assure I will not miss out this time on the Tumbler and Bat.

Same here, missed out on the Tumbler and I love that vehicle! Wish it was the black version but I guess I'll live :classic:

Well there are two sources on Iron Man 3:

-common sense indicates movies=sets

-A LEGO review youtube show called the brick show have a source with LEGO that said there are sets planned.

Common sense is not a source. :hmpf: And it seems questionable that Lego would officially let some reviewer on YouTube leak any information about future sets. That doesn't mean that I have any doubt that there will be IM3 sets, I just don't think the "whole wave" is going to be based on that one movie. So yeah, it will probably be half the wave at best.

I'd say January. It's closer to the release date (January sets sometimes show up as early as end of November after all) and as you can tell from my statement above, the line-up for the summer is already pretty full.

I'd say October. Like, when the Black Pearl came out. :wink:

Thanks for the news, hulk smash!

. I'm mostly into Batman. The bat boat sounds cool, and could definitely be in the $20 slot, as it sounds similar in size and figs to the Cosmic cube escape, wolverine, and power armor Lex. I would have liked a baddie vehicle. Arkham set will probably be a monster if it will have eight minifigs. I just hope that it doesn't take away from getting vehicles for penguin, scarecrow, et al

I've never really liked the Nolan vehicles, so that set may be a pass.

My Opinions

TDKR Set:Getting at all cost from the info Hulk_Smash gave us sounds pretty good. 5/5

Spider-Man Chase:Getting at all cost, for VENOM :wub: 5/5

Daily Bugle:Pass I'm not really considering it, but could change once photos show up 3/5 until photo

Batboat Chase:Not really digging White Batman in a black Batboat, but Mr.Freeze and Aquaman are not to pass up. 4/5

Possible Arkham Asylum:Depends on design, if anything like Vampyre Castle Must buy ?/5

Thanks for the news Hulk_Smash. I will most likely get all the sets as they sound fantastic. One question though, how is the Camo Tumbler built. Is the camouflage printed onto the pieces, or are they just different colors used throughout to give the camo effect? Or are there stickers, but I highly doubt TLG would do that to us. :sick:

Not sure how it's built, it was only a prelim pic and only showed the general shape of the thing.

Not sure how it's built, it was only a prelim pic and only showed the general shape of the thing.

Oh okay, I just can't wait to see the first pictures. By your description, the TDKR set seems great especially the way you described the sizes of the vehicles. :blush:

They do look good, although it is kinda difficult to judge size from the pics.

You only got one look at it right?(I mean like you only caught one glimpse.)

Edited by Zachattacx