Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

Has anyone noticed the helmet in the Umbaran MHC is the same as the ADU from Alien Conquest and the white spaceman from the collectable minifigs.....Lego might be getting lazy for George now ! :rofl:

Meh!....the only interesting set is the Rancor pit :hmpf_bad:

I just hope that Lego has a stunning UCS hidden away for next year, or possibly a new Cloud City (sigh)

Cool! They are nice sets, but not quite worth buying for me. :classic: Thank goodness - it'll save me quite some money. :laugh: Almost ready to make my 2013 shopping list!

The A-Wing is incredible! I might have to pick that up, I've been wanting an A-Wing for ages. I also like the quad-walker thing, for the build alone. I don't know what it's from.

Not super impressed things I will buy-

Headhunter- must have

Barc Speeder- probably

AT-RT- less expensive, why not?

SWTOR Battle pack- must have

Clone Battle Pack- maybe, don't like the drideka's

I'm fairly disappointed that we got no plain white Phase 2 clones... I would've bought tons of those battlepacks. Now I probably won't get too many. The sets themselves look alright to me though. :classic:

Hmm...

AT-RT: looks very nice, but it's way too big. Not sure yet if I like the design of the phase II helmets.

Clone Battle Pack: as assumed, it's an Episode II set. I generally like it. I find it pretty odd though that the number of the figures I want from a battle pack has constantly dropped from 4 to 1.

Headhunter: I really like the design of the model. Not sure yet about the clones.

Umbaran MHC: Looks pretty neat! Not sure yet about the phase II helmet.

BARC: Not sure yet about Rex' new helmet, but definetly disappointed by the pauldron/armor. It's even worse than the pauldron of the ARC trooper. Looks pretty crappy to me, and exactly what I feared.

Edited by Brickadeer

:wub: Okay Star Wars, you're just making this harder on me, I already have to get all of the Hobbit sets!

In all seriousness, all of the figures look great, the only larger set I like is the cannon, can't wait to see it in action.

Personally, the Umbaran MHC is my favorite set of this wave. It's got great figures and I love the build, despite it being sized down. I do kind of wish the Droidekas were given shield pieces, but I guess we'll have to wait and see if that ever happens in the future.

This is actually a good wave, but did not require my intense zeal from earlier. :blush:

AT-RT: A pretty good set, but it looks like an AT-PT without a roof. :hmpf: I do like Appo and the Commando Droid with white markings. The doideka, however, is probably the best droideka ever made. :wub:

Clone/Droideka BP: This is a good set! I like the droidekas, which is the only reason I'll buy this set, since I have too many clones. :laugh: And is the mini swamp speeder using a similar idea like the small AV-7 from last winter?

Z-95 Headhunter: This ship is pretty accurate to the show (surprise! :laugh: ). It, however, looks better from the back than the front. Weird. I will also be interested in what connection Krell's head will have to his extra arms.

Umabaran MHC: The cannon looks good, but I am surprised that LEGO, with the new age of excessive minifigure detail, decided to give the Umbarans ADU helmets. :rofl: The new Ahsoka also looks good, but why doesn't she have a short blade for one of her lightsabers colored the old green they used for green lightsabers? :thumbdown: More LEGO laziness.

BARC Speeder: My least favorite. The BARC with the sidecar is pointless. :hmpf_bad: The only appealing thing about this set is the new variant of Obi-Wan and Rex.

A-Wing: The ship looks similar to its previous incarnation. Since I already have Ackbar (after I BLed him), this is probably a pass. The helmet on the pilot (or mechanic) looks very un-LEGO.

TOR BP: I like the Republic troopers, and the new Sith trooper. The vehicle itself is pointless, though.

Overall, this wave looks great!

Whooooaaaahh :oh:

Epic!

Thanks for the pictures, Lego-Freak!

I LOVE the Phase II clones, they're amazing. I find it interesting though that there are Phase I clones in the BP and they don't seem to be the same as the TCW Phase I version :sceptic:

The SW:TOR BP looks awesome as well. Don't think I'll be buying much of it, but it's cool to have a few of those figs :classic:

Like several others, I think the AT-RT is kinda oversized, but that Phase II 501st trooper is really cool and I want several of those :wub:

That said, Phase II Rex looks terrific too, gotta have the BARC-speeder set!

Not sure about the Umbaran MHC and the Z-95 Headhunter, though... They're both pretty big and the figures don't seem that interesting to me..

Might get the A-Wing. Figs look very cool and the vehicle itself is not bad :classic:

Regards,

Mitch

Interesting.

AT-RT: Well designed, looks pretty accurate. That 501st trooper looks great as well. Command droid commander is a nice add in. I may or may not get this set, depending on price.

Clone/Droideka BP: I must admit I am a bit surprised to see an AotC set. The new droidekas don't look much better than any of the other varients. I'd have perfered new plain Phase II troopers, but this'll do, I guess.

Z-95 Headhunter: A decent set, but a bit underwhelming. I haven't watched the Umbara arc yet, so I probably won't get it.

Umbaran MHC: Again, I haven't watched the arc, so I don't know the importance of this cannon, but it's a very interesting design. New Ashoka design doesn't look that impressive. Is that a 212th trooper? If so, cool, but I'll probably pass.

BARC Speeder: I like. Pretty decent BARC, and the Sep speeder looks cool too. With a Phase II Rex and a new Obi-Wan, I may get this. It looks pretty cheap too.

A-Wing: I have two older A-Wings, and this doesn't look much different except the change to the front and the addition of flick-fires. Still, that A-Wing pilot is absolutely amazing, Han's new jacket is cool, and I don't have Ackbar yet, Might buy depending on price.

TOR BP: Also a bit underwhelming. It's a BP though, so I'll probably get it anyways.

They all look quite good. As before, I'll definitely be getting the Rancor Pit. The A-Wing is my favourite, but it's unfortunate that Admiral Ackbar hasn't been redesigned, but Han Solo looks good (Awesome torso :wub: ). I was pleasantly surprised to see that they added a Shadow Sith Trooper to the TOR battle pack, and they also gave the Sith Troopers leg printing :laugh: The Republic Troopers looks awesome aswell, so I'll probably get one or maybe even two of those. The Clone Trooper/Droideka battle pack was the biggest surprise to me, as they are Episode 2 Clones! :wub_drool: No doubt I'll be getting it now, and there is now the possibility of more Episode 2 stuff in the future. The rest looks cool aswell, but since they're Clone Wars, I'll not be getting them. So far, a decent bunch of sets, so I'm looking forward to 2013 :classic:

The A Wing actually looks rather nice to me. If it's around $20, I may just have to pick one up. It'd be the first SW set I've gotten in a few years. Most of the ones that I'd like end up being too expensive for my budget.

I'm trying to find something to like. The A-wing is ok, but not different enough thsn the 2006 version.

Other than the Rancor Pit - well, the Rancor - this wave has nothing. LSW has lost its way it seems. Each wave has fewer and fewer desirable sets. It's ok though; I have Arkham needs in the first half of 2013.

"Yawn" the only redeeming value of this line are some of the molded helmets. Otherwise I feel uninspired. Sorry Star Wars, I can't see you any more, my heart belongs to the Hobbit and TMNT.

Clone/Droideka BP: This is a good set! I like the droidekas, which is the only reason I'll buy this set, since I have too many clones. :laugh: And is the mini swamp speeder using a similar idea like the small AV-7 from last winter?

That not a mini swamp speeder, it's the forward command center from AOTC, it's just not accuately sized to the minifigs.

85472488.jpg

Edited by Rune Haako

That not a mini swamp speeder, it's the forward command center from AOTC, it's just not accuately sized to the minifigs.

Interesting. I never noticed that even though I saw Clones again just yesterday. :laugh:

Am I the only one who thinks the Phase II clones look a bit mediocre and way too cartoony?

The wole set seems a little "off", especially since there´s only 2 minifigs in it (with 2 brickbuilt freaks). Lego didn´t even bother with legprinting.