Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

Really! no pictures yet?! Why, LEGO WHY???! Maybe they will come tomorrow? :look:

Patience, young padawan. As I said at the top of this page already, there are not supposed to be any pictures coming from NYCC, and even if there were surprise pictures, I think they would have been shown by now. So don't get your hopes up.

The headhunter is dark red/white so that could be classed as old republic?

The one in TCW is white and dark red too, and the set is obviously based on that show as it includes Krell, so no, not really.

Ah, too bad we didn't get any pics from the NYCC; still, it doesn't really matter since we'll get the actual sets in December if we're lucky.

^ correct the catalogue it was, if you are any good at Telepathy then be my guest!

I've seen the pictures and they are nothing to get excited about.

That's pretty neat that you were able to take a look at the sets, and since you did, I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me...

1.Where the clones in the Clone vs. Droideka Batle Pack Phase I or Phase II clones? Maybe a better question would be if the background of the battle pack is more sand orange like geonosis or something other than that?

2.Was the Clone in the AT-RT set an ARF Trooper or just aregular 501st trooper and do you think its possible that the Droid in that set could be a Tactical Droid or even a Super Tactical Droid?

3.Finally was the Clone Pilot in the Coruscant planet set a a Phase I pilot or a Phase II pilot?

I would greatly apperciate it if you would respond to these questons, thanks.

I haven't bought it yet, but I am told it is the best out of the three tins. If you can get one, go for it!

And get me one too while you're at it.....

I haven't bought it yet, but I am told it is the best out of the three tins. If you can get one, go for it!

And get me one too while you're at it.....

I don't plan to get it, at least not at those prices.

OMG!! these are amazing and the box too

i love the at-rt ,the clone bp ,headhunter the umbaran mhc and the barc set

le_swatrta.jpg

le_swclonetroopersvsdroidekasa.jpg

le_swz95headhuntera.jpg

le_swumbarranmhca.jpg

le_swbarcspeedera.jpg

le_swawingstarfightera.jpg

le_swrepubliktroopersvssithtroopersa.jpg

le_swrancorpita.jpg

:laugh:

Edited by Gubi0222

I love that the clones in the battle pack are non-CW phase 1 but I do not like that the droidekas are counted as minifigures,i would rather prefer that the droidekas are the brickbuilt part.

Thanks for the pictures

ATRT has an good minfig selctionexcept for another Yoda. The ATRT it self is ok, I might get it

A wing has a poor minfig selticon but the A wing it self looks nice and I really like A wings so I probally will buy.

Barc speeder has a good minfig selction ok veichle, looks cheap so I will probally buy

Clonetroopers vs Droidekas. The command center is ugly the Droidekas are'nt great but the clones look ok. I am leaning towards not getting it.

Republic troopers vs sith troopers. Looks ok but I don't care about the game so it is a pass

Headhunter Looks nice, minfigures look fine, depends on the UK price if I get it.

Umbaran MHC. The Umbarans look ugly but Cody and Asoka look ok. The build does not look good as I don't like the thing itself so it is a pass for me.

Rancor pit. Already decieded on that, still like it.

I think my favorite is that SWTOR battle pack! He red Sith Troopers + the new helmet on the Republic Troopers is to die for. :D

The Umbaran MHC set looks interesting too. I like the new helmets on the Umbarrans. They look like they have a lot of MOC potential. And they finally gave Asohka some clothes and a second Lightsaber. (Although they still managed to get it wrong. It's supposed to be shorter than the main one, and a different color green. But I'm just being picky.)

Edited by Faefrost

Good lord! Lego staff have either lost their inspiration or they have kept it low key bringing out some mediocre sets so that they do not steal the show from the other themes that Lego is bringing out. Still looking on the positive side my wallet is going to have a break since I am limiting myself to getting just the minifigures.

I'm guessing that when they said the MHC was sixty bucks that was false. Wasn't is humongous in the show? Might as well swap the scale with the AT-RT, that thing is oversized. I also notice the Droidekas are getting worse and worse as time passess.

Edited by TheRedGuy

These are troubling times for the Republic! Their arsenal has been sabotaged

and their vehicles have become oversized to the point where they are inaccessible!

Might as well call it a UCS AT-RT...

Anyways, some useful minifig parts in there though the CW troopers look cartoony.

That Umbaran thing looks pretty great, they managed to get a good shape on this.

Woah that was suddden! Im rather unimpressed so i guess i will only be getting what i can afford with any leftover money i can find (mist likely just the BPs) Oh well theres always next year