Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

I really don't like the fact that lego releases over and over the same vehicle or base, ect. I'm glad in this phase they did not repeat but only the a-wing. I am just ready for the headhunter and the umbaran tank!

Hmm not sure about remaking a UCS set. There's so many other vehicles that could be made in there place. That said a MF rerelease would interesting, and I sure in this case many would love to be given the chance to get one of these again.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm all open for remakes. :classic::thumbup:

Hmm not sure about remaking a UCS set. There's so many other vehicles that could be made in there place. That said a MF rerelease would interesting, and I sure in this case many would love to be given the chance to get one of these again.

I'm open for remakes if there are drastic improvements from the original set. I am definitely against re-releasing the same identical set. With UCS sets, I am against LEGO re-releasing a set. I mean come on, they're made out of bricks. If you really wanted a set you missed out on, you could make the set out of LEGO. If anything, I would want LEGO to re-release some of the sticker sheets to sets. The bricks itself will last a long time. The stickers, that's a different story.

I would want LEGO to re-release some of the sticker sheets to sets. The bricks itself will last a long time. The stickers, that's a different story.

I wish TLG would do that i need new stickers for my 7676 Republic Attack Gunship, 7674 V-19 Torrent (the list goes on) because they have dried up and cracked. So i would be up for reprints of stickers. See this is why TLG should just print on the bricks (not sure if we can swear?) BEEPing STICKERS!!

I wish TLG would do that i need new stickers for my 7676 Republic Attack Gunship, 7674 V-19 Torrent (the list goes on) because they have dried up and cracked. So i would be up for reprints of stickers. See this is why TLG should just print on the bricks (not sure if we can swear?) BEEPing STICKERS!!

I never apply my stickers, which is too bad. I bought some new and some 2nd hand Laat/i gunships and some had stickers on their pieces, which looked better of course. But still not enough to make me want to apply mine.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm all open for remakes. :classic::thumbup:

Do you mean redesigns (back to the drawing board) or rereleases? :wacko:

If anything, I would want LEGO to re-release some of the sticker sheets to sets. The bricks itself will last a long time. The stickers, that's a different story.

I agree with you there, but remember, there's always Bricklink. :wink:

I wouldn't get LEGO's decision on putting Darth Malgus into the battlepack, since he is a main character, and therefore a poor army builder.

I took another look and you are right (and I was wrong, sorry).

Minifigs in battle pack are those:

SithTrooper.png

Those are still really cool minifigs though! If someone got alot of those just think of what could be possible.... :wub:

I do think that the sith person would be cooler though

[snip]

Good to know, thanks for that info.

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images from recent posts.

*snip*

If they are displayed on the prelim pics, they may be placeholders as well. Or do you have access to "clear", non-prelim pics?

Edited by Brickadeer

Each time I buy a set with stickers I brink link a spare set - got this huge folder of stickers going back years, probably worth a fortune now...

You should photo copy them and give them to us :D

Well it has not been said on here and the news is like a month old so I will say it, Star Wars episode 2 3D is going to be released September 20th 2013 and star wars episode 3 3D October 11th, so the summer wave will probably(hopfully) have mostly episode 2 and 3 sets.

Edited by Thorin Oakenshield

Well it has not been said on here and the news is like a month old so I will say it, Star Wars episode 2 3D is going to be released September 20th 2013 and star wars episode 3 3D October 11th, so the summer wave will probably(hopfully) have mostly episode 2 and 3 sets.

This has been said before.

Something I don't under stand is that next year is the 30th(i think)anniversary of ROTJ and yet unlike 2010 when TESB anniversary got a lot of sets ROTJ is not getting alot of sets only 2 :sad:

Well at least one of them is a good set.

Edited by Thorin Oakenshield

Something I don't under stand is that next year is the 30th(i think)anniversary of ROTJ and yet unlike 2010 when TESB anniversary got a lot of sets ROTJ is not getting alot of sets only 2 :sad:

So far, don't forget we don't know what is coming out in the summer.

Indeed, the summer wave could contain more sets of ROTJ. Don't forget ROTJ was released on 25 may of 1983, so getting ROTJ sets in the winter of 2012 - 2013 would be a little to early.

I don't know what other ROTJ sets we can realistically expect, guys. We have the Ewok Attack, Endor battle pack, Jabba's Palace, and Skiff on shelves now; and the Rancor Pit, A-Wing, and UCS B-Wing are all on the way...

^^ A new AT-ST wouldn't go amiss, especially as TLG has already made the new at-st driver in the endor planet set. A system scale imperial shuttle hasn't been done for a while either.

It's okay to discuss the absence of Jedi sets during the 30th anniversary of the movie, but lets not stray into discussion of Jedi sets you want to see... :wink:

Anyways, my thought is that TLG knew that the 3D releases were coming up and knew that the target audience is more likely to have seen a PT movie in 3D than remember an OT movie from thirty years ago (well, 1997 was the last time they were in theaters, actually, but that's still fifteen ears ago). (remember that the 30th anniversary sets for Star Wars and Empire came before the 3D releases began) It looks to me like TLG, with that in mind, has been squeezing in OT sets wherever they can, so there's still a good amount of Jedi sets which have hit shelves recently, but they can still release a lot of the PT sets when the time comes. And while there may only be one Jedi set in the winter wave for 2013, let's not forget that that is the set which TLG has chosen to push into the spotlight at SDCC, so even though there is only one, the focus is going to be on that set for a little while.