Cerator

[MOC] Imperial March

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi!

This is my entry "Imperial March" to the Star Wars themed competition of the Austrian Lego Community (LGOe).

Although there are some flaws (the clone troopers for example :wink: ) my MOC came out first place! :classic::thumbup:

7518430988_2c999716ed.jpg

imperial_march_1_klein

I :wub: it, AWESOME creation 'Cerator'. :grin:

Great piano, though I would worry for those storm troopers if they get out of step....force-choke time ! :devil: (remember Vader is a hard task master :laugh: )

Brick On 'Cerator' ! :grin:

As I'm sure you've noticed by now, the storm trooper and scout trooper have their torsos mixed up!

Very cute vig, I like the music stand.

Nice build! It's a bit of a surprise to me that Darth decorates his music with butterflies. *huh*:laugh: I do really love the piano - great job and congrats!

Hi!

hah, that is gold ;-) The only thing that could make it better would be if Darth was conducting with his lightsaber :-)

cheers

John

Nice work, and congratulations on first place! Well deserved, I'd say. Nice use of those printed parts (although I would have expected Darth to have a bit more manly notes :tongue: ), and although I don't remember hearing a piano in the Imperial March, it sure looks nice in this MOC. :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Congrats on the win, what did you get for first place?

I love that piano like everyone else, really nice design. The keyboard keys are beautiful.

hi,

I did not know that you are indeed on EB :classic:

then here again my congratulations to the first place.

greetings

markus

Edited by markus1984

Congratulations on getting first prize! Your entry is both well made and great fun. I like the piano in particular. :laugh:

Thanks for all your congratulations!

Some comments to your comments:

As I'm sure you've noticed by now, the storm trooper and scout trooper have their torsos mixed up!

Oops! :classic:

Nice use of those printed parts (although I would have expected Darth to have a bit more manly notes :tongue: ),

Well... That's part of the fun! :wink:

and although I don't remember hearing a piano in the Imperial March, it sure looks nice in this MOC. :thumbup:

I think a piano is still widely used when rehearsing choreography and maybe will also be in future! :classic:

Congrats on the win, what did you get for first place?

LEGO Star Wars 9489 Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper Battle Pack

When I get it, I can finally replace the Clone Troopers! :wink:

I love that piano like everyone else, really nice design. The keyboard keys are beautiful.

To be honest I found the keyboard technique while researching for this project. Interestingly enough I cannot find the references I found back then.

You definitely put some thought into this. I really like the small details and the posing of the figures.

Congrats! I can see why you won. Fantastic job combining two of my favourite things; music and Lego! Could ya post a close-up of the piano for me? :thumbup: :thumbup: Two thumbs-up!

Edited by purpleparadox

Awesome! Thanks a ton. I'm trying to take in as many different piano designs as I can before I attempt my own. :classic: 

I'm thinking I'd like to try some sort of piano that turns into a Star Wars ship...that'd be pretty cool.