number 1

infected_hero_number_2.jpg

infected_hero_number_2_1.jpg

infected_hero_number_2_2.jpg

number 2

infected_hero_number_3.jpg

infected_hero_3_1.jpg

number3

this hero was sent to try and catch the quatros beast but was bitten by it and was turned into an infected hero

note: I based the design off the flood in the halo games.

Edited by optimus99

How can a robot Mutate?

Like the Hordika. ;)

This is a cool idea, and it works here. I think you could use another Hero color besides silver or white (maybe something that clashes), because it looks like the silver is part of the "beast". Good job, though!

Like the Hordika. ;)

This is a cool idea, and it works here. I think you could use another Hero color besides silver or white (maybe something that clashes), because it looks like the silver is part of the "beast". Good job, though!

But Toa are biomechs, I assume they have a cell-like structure, which can easily be rearranged. Anyway, kinda bland.

Not bad.

Since it's based off Halo's Flood, I think bulking up one of the arms with larger armor cladding would further the asymmetrical nature of the infection. I'm not sure if it you can, but once XT-4 is released, I think swapping the yellow hero foot with one of XT-4's would work nicely, too.

While it could benefit from some improvement, it sure already looks neat. The idea is also cool.

I'm curious what the updated version will look like! ^^

But Toa are biomechs, I assume they have a cell-like structure, which can easily be rearranged. Anyway, kinda bland.

Actually no, the characters of BIONICLE were mechanical too, although their Universe had some forms of 'magic' energies which could cause mutations, mask powers etc. Hero Factory doesn't have anything like this except maybe Quaza so Heroes could not mutate.

Edited by LewiMOC

Actually no, the characters of BIONICLE were mechanical too, although their Universe had some forms of 'magic' energies which could cause mutations, mask powers etc. Hero Factory doesn't have anything like this except maybe Quaza so Heroes could not mutate.

Wasn't the name Bionicle a fusion of the words bio, and chronicle. The bio part referring to a biological aspect of the characters, and universe they lived in. I though they were hybrid beings.

EDIT: I just rechecked the information. Yes, Bionicles are part organic. Hero factory's character are all robot, but I could imagine some form of energy reformating their structure.

Edited by acidophilus

The color contrast works on your modified heroes, and I like the custom head on the third design. Good work!

And robots can mutate if you want them to, or not if you don't. I don't think that requires any canon justification.

The color contrast works on your modified heroes, and I like the custom head on the third design. Good work!

And robots can mutate if you want them to, or not if you don't. I don't think that requires any canon justification.

Exactly. As long as you're having fun building it's all good.

I agree with studs not on top and acidophilus.

I don't really care if it isn't possible to mutate heroes I just thought it was a cool Idea.