Sign in to follow this  
Norro

The Red Drake (from Lugnet)

thindexedgif.gif 13a

Castle will beat you at your own game X-D ! Check out this post and be afraid:

drake_11_5_06_aac.jpg

God Bless,

Nathan

I saw that boat...err ship, in the H&A forum. I like the looks and the colour scheme, The masts remind me of an overgrown xebec :pirate3:

I like the way the inside of the ship is accessible. Very ingenieus.

But I think the crew and the ship are not from the same age :)

There was another medieval ship in the H&A forum some time ago.

I liked it a lot, but it got almost no feedback...

finalsru7.png

That a wicked ship. Look what those castle builders can do when they put there mind to it! I love how it only has a few angle changes but it makes it look more Medieval. A medieval Naval line would have been awesome, but it would be mostly too similar to Pirates unfortunately.

There were a few Castle Ships, and all of them were pretty neat, even the ridiculous "BATTLE DRAGON". It even had a bridge!

VIKING VOYAGER

I like this ship more than the one released recently under the Viking Line!! :-D

SEA SERPANT

The best! Modify this a little and you got a great Merchant ship!!

is a really cool ship and really original but is not totally a castle ship, cannons didn't exixt in middle age arrrrrrrrrrr

yes they did, very much so. Though they would not have been used on a ship like this so extensively. Plus this ship is rigged wrong, that is an arabic rigging. Europeans did not start using this rigging until the late 16th century, and even then they used primarily square rigged. This is a pirate ship with an odd rigging... sorry castle, just cause you stick guys with armor on it doesn't mean its castle theme!!! :P no but it is an awesome ship, i wish i had one.

Oh god noo! :

oops.gif

What's the meaning of this? I've never seen this before. It looks like something has gone wrong.

I like the way the inside of the ship is accessible. Very ingenieus.

But I think the crew and the ship are not from the same age :)

There was another medieval ship in the H&A forum some time ago.

I liked it a lot, but it got almost no feedback...

finalsru7.png

I saw this on MOC pages and gave it a great review. I thought that was a great cog, and the castles he built to go with it are awesome! It's a pitty there wasn't much feedback for it.

yes they did, very much so. Though they would not have been used on a ship like this so extensively. Plus this ship is rigged wrong, that is an arabic rigging. Europeans did not start using this rigging until the late 16th century, and even then they used primarily square rigged. This is a pirate ship with an odd rigging... sorry castle, just cause you stick guys with armor on it doesn't mean its castle theme!!! :P no but it is an awesome ship, i wish i had one.

It might be a Byzantium or an Ottoman (i.e. present day Turkey) vessel. Then i could see the Arabian sail configuration happening and the ship having an older cog look to it.

Do we know who create The Red Drake? Obviously it would be so much nicer if the creator was here to discuss with us.

Apparently I cannot do directlinks to Lugnet. Must clog up there server. Total. Bummer.

What's the meaning of this? I've never seen this before. It looks like something has gone wrong.

Sting posted a link of a boat LEGO set called sea serpent... But I got the yellow face image thingy....