Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Confirmation and Discussion

Probably because the ones that talk a lot are dead. The Town sees some talkative people as trying to cover up their scumminess and lynch them, and the Scum see talkative people as leaders of the town and kill them in the night. The result is a very quiet day thread by the end of a mafia game.

I guess that makes sense. :classic:

You guys are even more boring than Day Seven.

*cracks whip*

Entertain your dead! :sing:

Not only are you a purist, but you're also a cruel task master! :angry:

What is this "something" that happened. Did I come back to life? ...Please? Oh, right, I still have a comment to post in the day thread...think, think, think. :sceptic:

Something else happens, probably

What?? :wacko: There is uncertainty that something happened??!! *oh2* I am glad that we have gotten a clear, definitive answer that is not vague. :tongue:

Edited by Robominer

What?? :wacko: There is uncertainty that something happened??!! *oh2* I am glad that we have gotten a clear, definitive answer that is not vague. :tongue:

Calm down there. No need to get antsy. It's Schrodinger's Mafia. We won't know if something has actually happened until we open the box.

I'd like to say that it's not just the talkative players getting killed off that makes for quieter days near the end. By this point in the game most players have an intense game going on behind the scenes. You play your cards close to your chest as a townie block when you don't want the scum to know how close you are to discovering them.

When a later day thread isn't quiet, the town is normally not in a good place. They're flailing.

I'd like to say that it's not just the talkative players getting killed off that makes for quieter days near the end.

*looks at Hinck, who happens to be dead* Coincidence? I think not. :laugh:

If the game lasts until Day 10 we dead are going to demand that Bob mod-kills everyone on board Excalibur...and replace them with us, of course. :tongue:

I miss this. default_sad.gif

Oh well, I hope you guys are having fun.

The dead Writeboard is fun. (because we, you know, actually post over there :tongue: ) Not sure how much fun those still alive are having.

I miss this. default_sad.gif

You should come back, Adam!

But yeah, the dead board is fun. This is painful.

Just a general note that commenting and speculating on the mechanics of the game is not allowed outside of the game thread as it could influence the decisions made by those playing. Please refrain from doing so until the game is finished. :thumbup:

Just a general note that commenting and speculating on the mechanics of the game is not allowed outside of the game thread as it could influence the decisions made by those playing. Please refrain from doing so until the game is finished. :thumbup:

Silly dragon, there weren't any mechanics in this game, just engineers. :tongue:

Silly dragon, there weren't any mechanics in this game, just engineers. :tongue:

I wish they would fix that damn engine... far too many electrocutions!

Calm down there. No need to get antsy. It's Schrodinger's Mafia. We won't know if something has actually happened until we open the box.

I'd like to say that it's not just the talkative players getting killed off that makes for quieter days near the end. By this point in the game most players have an intense game going on behind the scenes. You play your cards close to your chest as a townie block when you don't want the scum to know how close you are to discovering them.

When a later day thread isn't quiet, the town is normally not in a good place. They're flailing.

Meow! :purrr:

That makes sense as every move you may make may decide the outcome of the game.

The suspense is killing me.

Just because it's a joke from Isla Paradisa, I must ask, is the suspense figurative?

Someone unlock the Day Eight thread so I can put up the next goddamn day.