Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Croissant

Soldiers Outpost by Brick Vader

[pid][/pid]216D

Our News Scout Horry has picked up his scouting job again, and he did some great discoveries!

One of them is this Soldiers Outpost by Brick Vader, a member from another forum.

7184216251_5c534f8386.jpg

More pictures can be found here

A larger image can be found here, and here's a link to the original forum topic (in German).

I think there are some nice features in this MOC, such as the water and the laundry.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Nice find! The crispy white building really stands out, the nice colour of the sea as well. And the photography is great in here. The washline is a nice touch. :pir-classic:

I agree, that MOC is an excellent piece of work. However, I think this was featured somewhere else, as it looks incredibly familiar.

One of them is this Soldiers Outpost by Brick Vader, a member from another forum.

I agree, that MOC is an excellent piece of work. However, I think this was featured somewhere else, as it looks incredibly familiar.

It could be featured on the forum where Brick Vader is a member. :pir-wink: And of course it's featured on a gallery site.

The solder looks lonely, I think he either needs A. A nice pirate female to keep him company B. Plenty of bottles of rum or C. a plethora of soldiers to accompany him in case of a pirate attack!