Emperor Krulos

Repository of svg decals

This is great, I just have no clue how to edit the elements and such... I probably should read into it more though. :hmpf_bad:

If you are using Inkscape, check this walkthrough. Or check

. Also I've recently started a channel with some tips and tricks, but mostly aimed at Illustrator users.

Or elaborate more about your problem, so we can provide some help.

Edited by NickAb

Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to share that we already have more than 100 of ready minifigure designs + 100 different templates like face expressions, logos, etc.

Half of those decals are supreheroes.

If you don't need a vector version of design or don't have time to learn github the regular (rast) versions of most of designs are available in flickr group here

Here is latest addition: Amazing Spider-Man

8157138866_09c2bec090_c.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man by Nick Ab, on Flickr

Edited by NickAb

Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to share that we already have more than 100 of ready minifigure designs + 100 different templates like face expressions, logos, etc.

Half of those decals are supreheroes.

If you don't need a vector version of design or don't have time to learn github the regular (rast) versions of most of designs are available in flickr group here

Here is latest addition: Amazing Spider-Man

Amazing Spider-Man by Nick Ab, on Flickr

Ah, man! I was just finishing up my own Amazing Spiderman Design someone requested to me! This looks great, NickAb! I hope you don't mind if I post mine as well, it was something I literally finished last night. Great work as usual, my man!!

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote pictures from the same page. Thank you.

Ah, man! I was just finishing up my own Amazing Spiderman Design someone requested to me! This looks great, NickAb! I hope you don't mind if I post mine as well, it was something I literally finished last night. Great work as usual, my man!!

Thanks.

I'm absolutely don't mind. And even more, I'm looking forward to see your design. More options is good, it gives more diversity in styles and details so that everyone can find what he needs.

Edited by NickAb

Thanks.

I'm absolutely don't mind. And even more, I'm looking forward to see your design. More options is good, it gives more diversity in styles and details so that everyone can find what he needs.

That's good, I'm of the same mind,so I'm glad.I just wanted to check, as some designers feel threatened or insenced by that. I think its so great to see all the differences and styles of each designer...and the more the merrier as that affords more choice, but also a lot of different perspectives to look at. Variety is so great, and I'm becoming such a fan of the designers on here, like you, NickAb, ED209, LuxorV, Emperor Krulos, to name few.

Hi I'm Husky. Newish to minifig customization. I have been using CorelDraw from my decals up to the present, but I don't meet a lot of peps who use that program for decals. I know the price tag is fairly dear for Cdraw (since I bought it). I just signed up for GitHub. I'm def looking to learn from and contribute to the community. Not quite sure where to start. I don't have any graphic design skills to speak of , I'm a reformed military miniatures painter chap. Anyway, looking forward to meeting some of you all.

Cheers!

Hello and welcome!

Unfortunately Repository of SVG decals was not updated for quite some time, however there are a lot of different templates and pieces to re-use.

Contributions are always welcome. You can start by creating a topic to share some of your decals.

CorelDraw is a very good peace of software, and it seems to be quite popular in print shops in my country. There is also a free alternative - InkScape.