Climperoonie

The Amazing Spider-Man

Is the ending good? I'm about half way through and really enjoying it. :sweet:

It's pretty good, if a little predictable :classic: Here's Scorpion, I'll update the first post with him when I do a few more :sweet:

Scorpion-1.png

ScorpionHead.png

ScorpionTorso.png

Wow, they all look great! I especially like Scorpion, he looks very sinister!

That's really cool, nice work!

Glad you like :sweet:

Wow, they all look great! I especially like Scorpion, he looks very sinister!

Thank you! :sweet: I'm glad you like them, as it was your awesome Avengers decals which inspired me to start decal-ing in the first place :classic:

Great job on these decals :classic: , speaking of decals your decals inspired me to make some for Venom from the Spider-Man 3 movie, so thank you. :wink:

Hope Lego see your idea, I think it'll be great..

Me too, although unfortunately Mega Bloks have the license for The Amazing Spider-Man :hmpf_bad:

Great job on these decals :classic: , speaking of decals your decals inspired me to make some for Venom from the Spider-Man 3 movie, so thank you. :wink:

Glad to have inspired you, I'd love to see 'em! :classic:

Me too, although unfortunately Mega Bloks have the license for The Amazing Spider-Man :hmpf_bad:

Glad to have inspired you, I'd love to see 'em! :classic:

Yeah, the thing is I made them on Paint and I don't know how to post them on here, oh and by the way thanks.

Yeah, the thing is I made them on Paint and I don't know how to post them on here, oh and by the way thanks.

Upload 'em to somewhere like Brickshelf, flickr, Photobucket, etc. then post the URL in [/img] tags :classic:

Upload 'em to somewhere like Brickshelf, flickr, Photobucket, etc. then post the URL in [/img] tags :classic:

I'm sorry I probably might not post it today because my internet is acting up :thumbdown: , but as soon as I can I'll upload them, sorry :sceptic:

I'm sorry I probably might not post it today because my internet is acting up :thumbdown: , but as soon as I can I'll upload them, sorry :sceptic:

My link

Edited by Zachattacx

rsz_venom_decals.jpg

Thanks for the instructions Climperoonie :sweet: , well here you go. Sorry if it wasn't right, this was my first attempt ever

Edited by Zachattacx

*snip*

Thanks for the instructions Climperoonie :sweet: , well here you go. Sorry if it wasn't right, this was my first attempt ever

Nice, I like 'em :classic:

Edited by Climperoonie

Nice job on these! I particularly like the Peter Parker one...looks just like the actor! Would love to see what these look like on actual minifigs!

Nice job on these! I particularly like the Peter Parker one...looks just like the actor! Would love to see what these look like on actual minifigs!

Thank you, I'm very pleased with how the Peter Parker decals came out myself :classic: Me too, but here's hoping maybe for the next film Lego will get the construction rights back :thumbup:

If only Lego has an SDCC exclusive that bears a certain resemblance to this spidey.

SILENCE! You'll give them idea........Whoops too late

SILENCE! You'll give them idea........Whoops too late

This comment does not contribute to the discussion, and does not seem a good reason to revive an almost 2 years old topic. Please check the last post's date before posting. Thanks.

Wow how did I miss these two years ago? These are amazing. I really hope Lego makes a detailed Spidey and Lizard like that in the future.

Wow how did I miss these two years ago? These are amazing. I really hope Lego makes a detailed Spidey and Lizard like that in the future.

Cheers man! Actually pretty tempted to whip some up for The Amazing Spider-Man 2. The design of the Goblin looks like it'd make for an awesome minifig and as we aren't getting any official sets I might step up to try fill the void a bit! :D