Admiral-Ackbar

Astromech Workplace Contest: Han's Equipment Store

Hi guys. It's Matthew here with my entry to the Astromech Workplace Contest! I call it Han's Equipment Store.

The bold smuggler Han Criss has stolen two droids from a powerless ship; the Twilight. He has taken C-3PO apart for spare parts and has programmed R2-D2 into working as a weapon sales droid! Anakin Skywalker and Cloud McFlyer have been dispatched to retrieve Artoo and Threepio before Han discovers the Republic Battle Plans hidden inside Artoo that could end the war once and for all......

First, we have a overall view of the equipment store, complete with weapons shelf and sales desk. Han's Equipment Store is a modern, relaxed environment located in the sandy plains of Tatooine and provides all sorts of tools and weapons for all customers who walk through the door. However, the shop is merely a front for Han's smuggling trade:

img_201206175056.jpg

General Skywalker attempts to tell Artoo-Deetoo his plan without Han noticing but Artoo no longer remembers belonging to Anakin and ignores him :

img_201206176591.jpg

Cloud attempts to bargain with Han as a distraction for Skywalker, but Han is not willing to haggle with him:

img_2012061758762.jpg

A customer watches an advertisment for a weapon available in-store with great interest, and is oblivious to the Jedi around him:

img_2012061713932.jpg

Meanwhile, C5-D7 attempts to repair the power generator for the shop as the cooler has failed and everyone inside the shop is getting toasty! He connects to the system to interpret the problem:

img_2012061720579.jpg

A close up look of the weapons rack, which holds the items on sale in Han's shop:

img_2012061737696.jpg

This entry includes 7 minifigures; General Anakin Skywalker, Commander Cloud McFlyer, Han Criss, R2-D2, C5-D7, C-3PO and customer. This view shows the store when empty and all of the minifigures with accessories:

img_2012061744488.jpg

I hope you enjoyed looking at my entry, good luck to myself and all other entrants. May the force be with us all! :classic:

Edited by grahamm5001

grahamm5001, your pictures are much too big. Please resize them to 800x600px or smaller, as per our site guidelines. (a link to the index of tutorials can be found in my sig)

Thanks. :classic:

grahamm5001, your pictures are much too big. Please resize them to 800x600px or smaller, as per our site guidelines. (a link to the index of tutorials can be found in my sig)

Thanks. :classic:

Problem has been solved! default_thumbup.gif