7396828704_d4ab833826_z.jpg

7365788676_0948d2b7be_z.jpg

7365741362_f8877e421f_z.jpg

7365791486_68571ed72a_z.jpg

7180560965_9b8d65e141_z.jpg

7365790770_623e85cb76_z.jpg

7365789982_c476e278e3_z.jpg

7365786370_61d3a901b1_z.jpg

And since I did design him with the idea of a fire lord 2.0 in mind, fire lords helmet(drilldozer colors) makes an appearance..twice

7180559541_92b9cf13ae_z.jpg

Oh my gosh this is huge! not at all what I expected from your teaser picture.

can you estimate how many pieces It has?

I guess I will be the only person to find that the result is smaller than I thought it would be :tongue:? Great MOC though.

Just so everyone knows, this is my entry to BBC 63 on BZP, so be sure to vote when the time comes around :thumbup: Though because there was a dealine, I dont have the time to get all the pieces to make it the size I want to, but this will suffice. At full height he's around 2 feet tall give or take.

Oh my gosh this is huge! not at all what I expected from your teaser picture.

can you estimate how many pieces It has?

About 800

I guess I will be the only person to find that the result is smaller than I thought it would be :tongue:? Great MOC though.

I had to make some cuts because, well see above

Wow! that is incredible. IT shows the versatility of the 2.0 system. Is it bionicle or Hf though? Also it needs a backstory.

It can be either or, Ill be giving it a place in the hero factory storyline but officially I made it as an entry to BZP's contest, it represents the elemnt of fire itself.

Finally something epic! I'm sick of these simple MOCs with set look like. Good job! The only think I would change are eyes but still maginificent!

I've seen you been very busy as of late with it.

Kind of reminds of The Fallen from the Transformers universe.

Finally something epic! I'm sick of these simple MOCs with set look like. Good job! The only think I would change are eyes but still maginificent!

I am considering redoing the eyes. The thing is, I think you have to see it in real life to understand the eyes. His head actually sticks out form the body, but none of my photos show that so the eyes look like just furnos blades coming out of his chest, it's hard to even differentiate his head from the rest of him from these pics.

I've seen you been very busy as of late with it.

Kind of reminds of The Fallen from the Transformers universe.

Someone on bzp said he looked like ROTF devastator, which I can certainly see

I gotta say, congratulations for taking on a project of this size-- it's certainly paid off! Great use of the new system. From far away he looks like an element encased in energy, and rather than the element of fire, it looks like his plasma is catching on fire. What I really see here is the next MOC to be featured in a Hero Factory movie. :thumbup:

Wow. Very nice! I can definitely see the connection between this MOC and Devastator for some reason and I think the head area looks great.

Thank you!

I gotta say, congratulations for taking on a project of this size-- it's certainly paid off! Great use of the new system. From far away he looks like an element encased in energy, and rather than the element of fire, it looks like his plasma is catching on fire. What I really see here is the next MOC to be featured in a Hero Factory movie. :thumbup:

When I started building this thing all I had done was the leg, I literally sat there with a leg buildt for about 5 months before i could bring myslf to finishing this thing, as I knew it would be huge. And I'm glad the effect I was trying to pull has paid off; And thank you! :thumbup:

That's insanely cool. First thing that came to mind for me was Kronos from Wrath of the Titans.

That's insanely cool. First thing that came to mind for me was Kronos from Wrath of the Titans.

Thank you, and I just looked him up, a good comparison indeed

And 3 new pics have been added, two that are messing around with some effects in my studio, the other one is a sideview, hopefully helps to show his head a bit better.

Holy cuss! :laugh: That is a awesome looking bioncle! I really like the claws.

Brings me back to the old days. :devil: Im wondering, are you going to make Devaster movie version?

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

OMG! I was digging through some older posts a while back, and saw the teaser. Never thought it would be like that! I like the fang-head-jaw thing. All the mini flames add a nice touch also. Over all, AMAZING!! :laugh:

hey all,

So Tyrant had received a lot of feedback across multiple forums and sites. I mean a lot, and included with that was a lot of suggestions to improve him. I think many people figured no changes would happen, however I can confirm that I will indeed be uplifting tyrant over the next few months to make him even better, based on community feedback and personal thoughts. A teaser of renovations will be revealed in an upcoming MOC topic of mine, stay tuned(:

Holy cuss! :laugh: That is a awesome looking bioncle! I really like the claws.

Brings me back to the old days. :devil: Im wondering, are you going to make Devaster movie version?

Thanks! And no I do not plan on making a devastator.

Though as a little hint as to my next project, I can't deny that the theme of "transforming" isn't on my mind;)

OMG! I was digging through some older posts a while back, and saw the teaser. Never thought it would be like that! I like the fang-head-jaw thing. All the mini flames add a nice touch also. Over all, AMAZING!! :laugh:

This MOC is huge! :thumbup:

I did not imagine such great bionicle! :sweet:

Thanks!

That thing looks like an absolute beast. I love what you did with the eyes, very clever, and the teeth.

You found a good and proper use for the Firelord/Drilldozer helmets, way to go!

Every part of this guy is well armored, front and back, and makes use of all the good pieces.

I don't think I can see anything wrong with it at all.

Very well done! Certainly looks fearsome.

(I wonder why it's taken me so long to comment on this... oh well)

Well thank you,

THough since you went ahead and revived this topic I'll go ahead and give you guys a quick update,

8621434775_647926dd0d_z.jpg

He has a new head, and soon all of his form will be styled based off of the head.

Yeah, the new head is great. I can't wait to see what the rest of the MOC will look like once it undergoes similar changes!