Sign in to follow this  
Hoexbroe

Painted Ladies District

I really like your color choices especially for the last one, it is not current in MOC and while thinking about it, may be difficult to find. Wth the little balcony on the front it reminds me Buffalo and its big cottage in different colour, very strange...

Another fantastic house Hoexbro! The light purple in the first pic made the house look like it has purple neon glow. It looks to make a great addition to the other houses default_classic.gif

Those are som gorgeous buildings :wub:. I love how the buildings look almost the same (except for the vibrantly different colors), and yet are so different in all the detailings. Those colors really pop in a great way too, and your last addition looks great as well. Looking forward to seeing them all in the finished layout :sweet:.

See it on Classic-Town.net

I love it! :wub: It is one of the best modular building MOCs I have seen(But I haven't been on long either :tongue: ) I love how you took the basic shape and just recoloured and added different details to each!

I love the purple house!

Or Lavender or whatever.

Can't believe it's the only scheme used IRL though.. I wanna live in that house there :grin:

The purple is mine! It's all mine... :devil:

Those are som gorgeous buildings :wub:. I love how the buildings look almost the same (except for the vibrantly different colors), and yet are so different in all the detailings. Those colors really pop in a great way too, and your last addition looks great as well. Looking forward to seeing them all in the finished layout :sweet:.

See it on Classic-Town.net

Again thanks for your comment and the blogging! I´m overwhelmed! :laugh:

Sorry for the late comment, but I´ve been away on vacations. (Visit to Legoland included, of course...)

I love the purple house!

Or Lavender or whatever.

Can't believe it's the only scheme used IRL though.. I wanna live in that house there :grin:

The purple is mine! It's all mine... :devil:

Well, It´s not the only one, some of them are also "typical" colour combinations. But the the reason to use the lavender/grey combo would never have ocurred to me, if it wasnt for finding a real-life reference...

Great buildings so far, and a fifth, all similar but much different, as the owners have modified them through the years. :thumbup:

I wouldn't like to live near that axe wielding maniac minifig. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I look forward to seeing the rest of your layout Hoexbro. :thumbup:

This MOC looks spectacular. :wink: I love the wide variety. The individual colours for each house make them all unique. Even the windows are different for each house.