Legonardo

Avalonian Trade Cog

7168083385_9f39826233_c.jpg

Commerce is vital to every Guild to bring wealth and foreign goods in plentiful supply.

For this challenge show your character participating in some sort of commerce or trade between Guilds.

The more creative build the better!

For my (first)entry I made a Trade Cogsailing back to Avalonia after a trade venture with Kaliphlin.

7168086203_6b6c7195a9_c.jpg

Cargo that didn't fit below deck

7353295592_aea812f52c_c.jpg

Legonardo talking to Naroug after his trip to Kaliphlin, showing off his gold arrow he won in Mypa Stedor

7168085367_fc43f66014_c.jpg

Stern, featuring a working rudder

7353294390_419ce0a8fa_c.jpg

7168084181_707af5c310_c.jpg

NOTE: Before an argument begins about why this shouldn't be accepted into the contest as the ship is 54x52 studs and the max is 48x48

here:

7168083677_fc08e13ca8.jpg

C&C welcome

~Legonardo~

Such a beauty! That first pic is just great! How you managed to blur out the lego studs in the water is really nice!

Love all the details you put in as well, such as the cargo on the deck! :wub:

Haha the 48x48 seems legit... :laugh:

Wow, really nice!! I love how you did the water (even it is not your first time :classic:) Also great first picture!!

And also very nice to see Naroug back in this MOC!!! :laugh:

He definitely deserved that arrow! :classic:

Excellent ship! The working rudder is a neat touch :thumbup:

So you are going to make multiple entries? That is great!

I'm really pleased with all the entries that have been coming in :classic:

I really like the look and feeling about the cog and its surrounding waters. :thumbup:

Is nice to see Avalonia has begun to construct ships of their own, as I think it was our great weakness, prior your trade cog, the other guilds dominated alone the waters.

Nice ship you've got there! Looking extremely realistic for a Medieval cargo ship!!

Great MOC! This might be the best entry for the Commerce Challenge so far! Lots of great details, and the first pic is just WOW. Great work.

Great design!I really like the hull, also the cargo looks very real. Although I don't hope they will face a storm, or all the cargo will go overboard!

Beautiful cog there! Especially the wide deck and the sail is very inspiring.

As the A.T.C. doesn't have a trade cog yet, it would surely come in handy to transport our goods overseas. For a good price of course!

Great work! :thumbup:

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!

Haha the 48x48 seems legit... :laugh:

Wow, really nice!! I love how you did the water (even it is not your first time :classic:) Also great first picture!!

And also very nice to see Naroug back in this MOC!!! :laugh:

He definitely deserved that arrow! :classic:

The 48x48 test cracked me up. Wonderful ship! The dark brown bits look really good and the overall shaping is very pleasing.

Haha yeah I was hoping some people would find that amusing

I really like the look and feeling about the cog and its surrounding waters. :thumbup:

Is nice to see Avalonia has begun to construct ships of their own, as I think it was our great weakness, prior your trade cog, the other guilds dominated alone the waters.

I agree, My third entry will be the ATC docks ( If Cap'n Blackmoor allows it)

Great job! :thumbup: I really like the base you made. Do the guards/sailors really need shield's when sailing? :laugh: Sorry :blush:

Not really, now that I come to think of it... :facepalm:

Beautiful cog there! Especially the wide deck and the sail is very inspiring.

As the A.T.C. doesn't have a trade cog yet, it would surely come in handy to transport our goods overseas. For a good price of course!

Great work! :thumbup:

Would it be OK if I simply joined the ATC? or at least until the contest ends? ATC trade cog sounds so much cooler :laugh:

~Legonardo~

Nice work! This is something we havn't seen that much of here and this is an excellent example! Will you be making an Avalonian port for this? Well done for building something that we are lacking of in Avalonia :thumbup:

Nice work! This is something we havn't seen that much of here and this is an excellent example! Will you be making an Avalonian port for this? Well done for building something that we are lacking of in Avalonia :thumbup:

yes I will be building a port

Very nice ship you've built here. I like the color scheme, and it definitely looks like a solid cargo ship versus the war vessels we normally see. I like the use of the canvas as well!