TheLegoDr

Mini Scale Scenes

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I only recently got into Star Wars Lego (and in general) so I missed out on the Phantom Menace CB. I decided to rent Episode II recently (and rewatch it for the first time since it was in theaters) to get some ideas for this CB. If you turn your head to the side and squint really hard, you might be able to make out who everyone is supposed to be.

I hope everyone enjoys it. I may try to add on and build more scenes from other movies if these turn out okay.

I will begin with the meeting of the Jedis with Chancellor Palpatine. I was only able to take a few pictures at first. I wanted to take more, but I will be out of town for the next few days and will miss the deadline otherwise. I may try to take some more when I get back and update it as necessary.

As you can see we have Barriss Offee, Luminara Unduli, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Mace Windu, Yoda, and Chancellor Palpatine.

7317734740_490e032ee0_c.jpg

and a comparison movie shot per starwars.wiki

7317801364_8f1348eed8_z.jpg

Next up is when Obi-Wan visist Kamino and sees the clone army for the first time.

Here is an overview of Lama Su, Taun We, Obi-Wan, and the Clone Army

7317736278_503502d375_c.jpg

A close-up shot of Lama Su (or is it Taun We?), Obi-Wan (complete with orange beard!), Jango Fett, and young Boba. The Yellow Clone is the Pilot fyi.

7317745152_2ed7e6fab4_c.jpg

And finally the Tusken camp (before the berserker attack) when Anakin is searching for his mother Shmi.

Overview of the camp complete with men, women, and children.

7317729970_195a0beca0_c.jpg

From Left to right: child Tusken, man, woman with angled/curved body, Anakin, and Shmi in burial robes

7317731578_ff7fd3e638_c.jpg

And a close-up of the mini Owen Lars' Zephyr-G swoop bike

7317741588_4be598dd93_c.jpg

I hope these have been a little fun and/or interesting to look at. This is only my second CB, but I had a lot of fun thinking about ideas. Comments welcome.

Gotta agree with vriverajr3, I'm not usually into micro builds, but these are neat. My favourite is the Tusken camp.

also agree with you about the tusken camp. followed by the kamino one

These looks nice! I would add some more details and walls to them. I do love the Lama Su and Taun We! :laugh: