Sign in to follow this  
Solscud007

CMF Space Marine and Rebel Trooper heads

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I was playing around and swapped the heads of the Space Marine and my Clone Pilots.

Looks like it could work rather well swapped. So if you want a little more variety in your SW figures or you want a flesh toned Space Marine, now you know.

2012-034.jpg

I especially like Clone pilot on the Galaxy Patrol, looks really good and well fitting. Neat idea. :thumbup:

I especially like Clone pilot on the Galaxy Patrol, looks really good and well fitting. Neat idea. :thumbup:

If you want a similar look in the CMF, but without the flesh tones, one of the more common Alien Conquest ADF figs has a face somewhat similar to the Clone Pilot, with those orange goggles, but in a yellow head.

If you want a similar look in the CMF, but without the flesh tones, one of the more common Alien Conquest ADF figs has a face somewhat similar to the Clone Pilot, with those orange goggles, but in a yellow head.

Yep, but with the clone pilot it looks more like a visor and is better fitting here. The glasses of the ADU fig wouldn't be enough, I think. It would be a good substitute if you didn't have the clone head.

Nice idea! I think that the rebel trooper head on the Space Marine's body looks better. This could be some elite force of super rebel troopers or something. I'd like to see a MOC made out of this.