Sign in to follow this  
purpleparadox

Bellemort Battle

"As I stood, waist-deep in water, I already regretted my decision. Why had I chose to hunt down Bellemort?"

IMG_3890-1.jpg?t=1337727013

Bellemort was a beautiful Mermaid, many a legend had been told about her. One night in a Kaliphlin pub, word of her made it's way to my ears. As the legend goes, Bellemort used her charm and looks to drag in many a man, before ruthlessly killing him. She would turn his very flesh and blood into gold, and keep the treasures in a chest on her small island.

I wouldn't stand for that. I asked around, and before I knew it, I had a map leading me to her island. The only catch: I had no boat. But I was determined, and so I swam. Yes, swam, with map and sword, just to slay the evil Mermaid.

IMG_3892.jpg?t=1337727378

"Bellemort!" I shouted. "Your reign over this isle, and ruthless murdering, ends now."

"Stuuupid, but brave you are, young man." She said. "Handsome, too."

Bellemort was indeed beautiful, her skin changing colour on every section of her body. Green tail, human-like body, and a face, a shade of green as well. She had flowing chestnut hair, streaked with gray. Add her charm with words to that, and I could see how she'd attracted so many.

"Come down, and have an honourable death," I told her. "Or I'll have to come up and slay you!"

"You really thought it was that easssy?" She asked. "Your hannnndsome body will make the finest of gold."

Her body melted into an ugly shade of gray. Suddenly, three sea serpents burst out of the water. So that was how she killed so many brave men! I wasn't giving up, though. I came for a fight, and by the King, I'd give it.

IMG_3893.jpg?t=1337727800

"This hideous form you take now," I taunted, "Reflects your heart and soul very well."

"KEEEEL HIM!" She screeched. Her charming voice had turned into a horrible sound, not unlike a dying feline.

IMG_3894.jpg?t=1337728077

I leaped onto the rocks, and with a quick thrust, slayed the first beast.

IMG_3895.jpg?t=1337727975

The second was a fighter. It's fangs plunged into my arm. I could feel the poison coursing through me. It's effects made me feel so heavy. I blindly swung, and felt my sword plunge into the flesh of the serpent.

IMG_3896.jpg?t=1337728176

Finally, the third. The previous serpent's poison was slowing me, but I prepared to fight this one more beast. It slipped in and out of my view. I could see it rear back it's head, about to attack, and I took my chance. I wildly leaped out, and stabbed it right on the back of it's neck, where there was very few scales. I jumped away as the last monster fell.

IMG_3897.jpg?t=1337728312

I still hadn't done what I came for, though. With a drowsy step, I scaled a rock and cleanly took of Bellemort's head. She was strangely quiet as she fell, but I did hear her say,

"Prepare for hell, Nariek. Your time is coming."

I did not waste breath replying to a dying soul, and instead examined the treasures. Gold dishes, coins, swords, all kinds of valuables!

IMG_3901.jpg?t=1337728618

Now all I needed was a way to get off of this island...

IMG_3903-1.jpg?t=1337728697

Interesting story :thumbup: I think your rocks and water could use some work, but the sea serpents work pretty well :classic:

Interesting story :thumbup: I think your rocks and water could use some work, but the sea serpents work pretty well :classic:

Thanks! I'm SERIOUSLY lacking in pieces and I think it's starting to show...

Thanks! I'm SERIOUSLY lacking in pieces and I think it's starting to show...

Yeah, at least that's a fixable problem! If you live anywhere near a LEGO store, blue plates and slopes are pretty common in the PAB wall there.

Great story BTW! I like how it ends :tongue:

Yeah, at least that's a fixable problem! If you live anywhere near a LEGO store, blue plates and slopes are pretty common in the PAB wall there.

Great story BTW! I like how it ends :tongue:

Thanks a lot! I put a fair bit of effort into my writing. I live NOWHERE near a Lego store, but I'm planning to order some pieces online soon, and I'm hoping to visit a Lego store on summer vacation.

Now all I needed was a way to get off of this island...

IMG_3903-1.jpg?t=1337728697

You could have forced a sea snake to bring you to shore :tongue: Interesting snakes, althoug I think they look a but weird. But as a solution of a lack of bricks it's well thought of.

You could have forced a sea snake to bring you to shore :tongue: Interesting snakes, althoug I think they look a but weird. But as a solution of a lack of bricks it's well thought of.

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have killed them ALL...

I was trying to find a way to create sea snakes that wasn't commonly used, so that's what I came up with. I'm fairly pleased with it.