LuxorV

Batman Minifig Customisation Contest

quick question: how long will the voting take place? it says contest ends June 25th, but didn't really mention when voting will begin and end.

quick question: how long will the voting take place? it says contest ends June 25th, but didn't really mention when voting will begin and end.

We usually have a one week voting phase, starting right after the submission time ends (say the 26th in this case).

what if we can't remember or don't know the name of a piece we are using (the torso for one of my entries for example) I have no clue which set it is from nor do i even know how to find out.

what if we can't remember or don't know the name of a piece we are using (the torso for one of my entries for example) I have no clue which set it is from nor do i even know how to find out.

Then I fear you'll have to browse these pages 'till you find it.

On a side note, please try to check capitalisation and punctuation before posting. Thank you. :classic:

Finally finished all my figs! Now I just need to build me some vignettes! :grin: I'm really happy with my product!

All my entries are now posted now, so please have a look. :classic: Good luck to everyone else who entered! There are lots of very nice entries out there! :thumbup:

I have a quick question: If we already entered say a villian in the contest, are we allowed to swap it out with another one we created? I came up with a new concept, so I was just wondering if it would be alright if I decided to use a newer entry because I feel this newer villian fits the theme better.

Edited by Glitch System

Of course you can, as said in the rules:

• All entries posted until the end date of the contest are considered Works In Progress

So, you can change/fix your entry 'till the last day (please make sure you do everything in time for the deadline :wink: ).

Can you please check mine too? :classic:

I won't have internet for a while, so I'd like to correct any problems...

If there's any spare constructive criticism floating about that the judges are able to give me on my entry, I would greatly appreciate it thanks :thumbup:

Ladies and gentlemen! I'll have a look at each and every entry and comment if nessesary, but give me some time, will you? ) :sweet: Tomoorow, I'll do it, I guess. )

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Some parts arrived this week, exams are done so I can finally begin on my entries. Currently laying the last hands on my superhero entry. I'm still waiting for a special custom piece, but I don't think I'll have it on Monday for my villain. :sad: Also it just didn't work out right with my custom decals, so I'm just making my entries (mostly) purist. :sceptic:

There's some very nice challenge out there, nice work everyone. :thumbup:

Aye, thanks guys! I might fiddle with mine a little before the end date, just updating some waffle and all! There has been some really awesome and inventive entries so far.

Good luck everyone!

I participated in the last two categories, a citizen and a super hero. Unfortunately my MMCB trench coat hasn't arrived yet, so I won't be able to participate with a villain. But I promise I'll upload it in the weeks coming anyway! :classic:

Great contest, good luck everyone.

The contest is officially closed now.

In a few hours I'll up-date the entries' list; the voting phase should start in a couple of days.

Thanks to all those who decided to partecipate and took the time and effort to create all those great entries. :classic:

Just wondering if the judges will comment on all the entries before the voting stage? Thanks guys this has been a really cool contest!

Edited by George G.

Isnt my entry accepted? I don't see her in the list...

Patience, young one! LuxorV is doing a great job, administrating the entries, so you just give him some time! :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I knew I would miss at least one! :blush:

Thanks for alerting me. This is why I prefer to let some days pass before the voting starts, btw, so people can double check. :wink: